182 Reviews for Pearls & Roses

Flower Petals (5)
Altar Decor (4)
Flower Crowns (1)
181 Pearls & Roses Reviews

Maria was the best and our flowers were just beautiful I could not have asked for it to be any better. We booked 14 months before the wedding date. Maria got with us to tell us styles and changed in the last year and suggested to add greenery since it is really in right now. So glad we did it was beautiful. She is so easy to work with and prices are great. I highly recommend you checking her out.

Profile Picture Cindy, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maria was an absolute dream to work with! We met with her twice over the year and half prior to our wedding and she nailed everything we wanted. From the colors, to the design, the greenery, the placements and the budget. I would definitely recommend Maria for the perfect flowers for your dream wedding!

Profile Picture Devin, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maria was extremely knowledgeable about which flowers would compliment each other! Her floral arrangements on the tables were spectacular as well as vases and stands in areas around the venue. Maria was always responsive with questions and flexible with changes in plans. She made this day extra special with her high quality of design and work! Highly recommend you book her for your event!

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maria was awesome !!! i had met with other floral designers that were on the Vendor list for our venue, Maria understood what the bride wanted and did exactly that. as we all know the bride can be a little difficult - ours was lol..... Maria NAILED IT !!!!! the other 2 places we met with kept trying to change what the bride was wanting and frustrating all of us -- wished we would have known Pearls and Roses when our other 4 children were married !!! I wished I had photos to share today, waiting on the photographer to send them...absolutely beautiful......

Profile Picture cindy, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant

Maria was a pleasure to work with! This was my first time planning a wedding and she made this process so easy. She explained everything with detail and showed many examples. On the day of the wedding.. my jaw dropped! It was even more beautiful in person and everything she said it would be. She arrived on time and even had me make sure all the pieces were there. I'd recommend her company for all weddings and celebrations!

Profile Picture Felecia, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ms Maria was such a pleasure to work with. From the first appointment to review her work and her ideas to help with my daughter's wedding, Ms Maria was professional, warm and attentive and very responsive. We asked for suggestions on several items and she provided several options for us to chose from. We had several request for added items i.e. real dear antlers on the tables and a deer European mount at the archway of the alter and Ms Maria decorated to perfection. I have another wedding 5 months later and will be using Pearls & Roses, because I know the quality and the service that Ms. Maria and her team provide is above & beyond ! I will continue to recommend Pearls & Roses to anyone !! Thank you Maria for all you have done.

Profile Picture RL, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ms. Maria was just wonderful to work with. She values you as a person and does not overcharge you; she makes you feel extra special and wants to make sure she creates your vision. My wedding was right after hurricane Harvey and Ms. Maria called me to inform me that some of my flowers "might not" come in and we discussed a plan B just in case. She could have waited until the last minute to tell me, sorry your flowers did not come in due to Harvey but didn't. She was so wonderful my brother and soon-to-be sister in law are using Pearls & Roses as well. I could not have been more happy with Ms. Maria, she also brings "extra" of everything no additional cost... really over and BEYOND... Highly recommend this company for any floral event!!

Profile Picture ashley, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I LOVED everything that maria fid for the day of my wedding!!! Everything came out better than i was expecting. She is very understanding and responses quickly. I love you maria thank you for everything!!!!! I recommned anyone to hire here for any special occasion.

Profile Picture jennifer, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Maria is amazing!!!! Not only are her flower arrangements absolutely beautiful but she is wonderful to work with!!! She made me feel so at ease about everything and always made me feel like my wedding was important to her which is something every bride wants to feel from her vendors. If I ever needed to change something, had a question, or needed an opinion she would respond almost immediately!!! By far the best vendor I had at my wedding.. I mean have you seen her arrangements?! I had soo many compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces. I highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture User4048662, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maria is very professional. Her wealth of experience shows in her work and suggestions. On the day she went the extra step to make sure everything looked prefect. In the wedding business you pay for what you get and she is worth every penny! Thank you Maria/Pearls & Roses :)

Profile Picture Summer, 6/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can't thank you enough for going out of your way to make my daughter's wedding so beautiful!!! All the guest keep saying how beautiful the table decor the backdrop and rental items were. You was very detail in everything you did!!

Profile Picture Irma, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maria is a miracle worker!! Flowers were the last thing on my check-list to obtain, and I totally spaced about getting them ordered! I contacted Maria with only 7 days until my wedding, wanting about 10 bunches of baby's breath for our vintage wedding theme. Not only did she contact her wholeseller within hours, she was so nice, accommodating, and sweet given my rushed timeline. I would recommend her to any bride who wants reassurance on having beautiful, affordable, and amazing service!!

Profile Picture Shannon , 2/20/17, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Table Arrangements

My husband and I contracted Pearls and Roses for our wedding in Montgomery, at the Springs - Lake Conroe. Maria is so experienced, I only met with her twice and was completely confident that she knew what I was looking for (and really only needed to meet once to have that confidence). The flowers were gorgeous and just as promised, and the price is very reasonable for the value. I highly recommend Pearls and Roses!

Profile Picture User7905896, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Your look for flowers and decor for your wedding/next event is now OVER!! Maria recently did my wedding and she is fabulous from start to finish!! She listens, personable, kind, easy to reach, and most important does BEAUTIFUL work!! She took my vision of what I wanted and exceeded in making it a dream come true!! I'm even slightly allergic to flowers and she knew exactly which ones to use and not use to make sure my nose wasn't runny all day! It was perfect!! My guests were also so impressed by our flowers, I don't know how many times I heard how beautiful our flowers/decor was!! I absolutely loved working with Pearl's & Roses and I know you will too!!

Profile Picture Erica, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maria was so great to work with! We were doing this long distance and she really made it very easy for us. She is a true professional and everything was absolutely perfect; I highly recommend her to anyone looking for gorgeous flowers for any event!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maria deserves 5 stars across the board. She did bridal and bridesmaids bouquets, table centerpieces and several large arrangements for our church ceremony. Each arrangement was beautiful and even better than the pictures I had shared with her. She also let us rent mercury vases that went great with our décor. We sat down months before the wedding and she went over every single detail. Asked for flower preferences and offered her suggestions. You can tell she knows her stuff! The flowers were top quality and look great in person and in photos. We still had several bouquets still in great shape and full bloom after we returned a week later from our honeymoon. I highly recommend Pearls and Roses for gorgeous arrangements for an extremely affordable price. Maria is so responsive and helped make my day so special.

Profile Picture User6048404, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Maria made my flower crowns for my bridesmaid, flower girl, and bride! She did an amazing job great quality! Everyone loved them they fit so well on everyone thank you so much Maria they were everything I wanted and more!!

Profile Picture Khiabett , 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Maria!!! The flowers at my daughters wedding were breath taking! Maria has so many great ideas and pictures and all kinds of options in order to stay within your budget.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved working with Pearls & Roses!! She is amazingly talented and wonderful to work with. She is willing to work with your ideas and theme to come up with flower arrangements unique to your event. Sweet, honest, hard-working lady who goes above and beyond to make sure you get exactly what you want. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a florist!

Profile Picture Mona, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I can not begin to explain how perfect everything was! From the start, Maria was so wonderful to work with and she knows her stuff! She gave us advice on where to cut cost and had so many creative ideas on how to fill space and what would look good together. When she showed up the day of the wedding, I was in tears with how beautiful the flower arrangements were. Our wedding was a dream thanks to her 'eye' and passion for beauty. Even the little decor my family brought, Maria and her team helped with. To this day, family and friends have said it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been too. I would recommend Pearls & Roses to anyone and Maria has me as a customer for life.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We were blown away at the gorgeous work done by Maria & her professional staff. From my first meeting with Maria she was up front, honest, and flexible while working with me. She did all she could to make our day the perfect fairytale we'd been planning for! Our guests have been raving about her floral arrangements and decor. I would definitely recommend working with Maria at her family run business, Pearls and Roses.

Profile Picture User4898526, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maria with Pearls and Roses did a wonderful job on the flowers for my wedding. The flowers were gorgeous and we got so many compliments on them.

Profile Picture chelsea, 3/19/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Excellent florist for a wedding! The flowers and arrangements were beautiful. Maria is very good to work with and helps choose everything in a very organized and professional manner. She was on time and everything was perfect for the day of. I highly recommend her to anyone planning a future wedding.

Profile Picture Beckie, 3/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Pearls and Roses was amazing! I loved my flowers as well as the decor they provided. This was one of my favorite vendors that I used.

Profile Picture McKell, 3/13/16, 7 Reviews