Pearls & Roses Reviews

Pearls & Roses 6
Pearls & Roses 7

Mmckenzie · Married on 03/08/2019

Beauty beyond expectations!

I cannot thank Maria enough for the beauty she added to my daughter's wedding. The flowers and greenery was phenomenal! Maria listened to what we wanted and transformed our ideas into a beautiful reality. She offered suggestions along the way and spent so much time on the day of the wedding getting everything set up and arranged. We had so many wedding guests comment on the lovely flowers. Thank you Maria Garcia!

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Pearls & Roses 8
    Pearls & Roses 9
    Pearls & Roses 10
    Pearls & Roses 11
  • Sonia

Sonia De La Torre · Married on 02/10/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

The floral for my cake and bouquet was absolutely stunning! Reasonably priced and wonderful service.

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Pearls & Roses 12

Alicia · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding flowers, LOVE THEM!

Maria did a great job with our wedding flowers, I LOVE THEM. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • I

Imani · Married on 01/27/2019

Amazing service and even better flowers.

Maria was amazing! The flower were absolutely beautiful and Maria was extremely accommodating.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Pearls & Roses 13
  • Bri

Bri · Married on 01/20/2019

Stunning Design!!

Maria was absolutely fantastic! Her flowers really made my wedding so special. She created my vision perfectly and I am so thankful that I hired her for our wedding day. She was very responsive and down to earth. She help revise my quote several times until it was exactly what I wanted. Her husband even helped build the wooden boxes to create my vision. Another reason I hired Maria, is because her prices were very reasonable. I am so thankful that I found her to decorate our special day. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for an artistic, organized florist. Thank you Maria for all of your hard work! Your flowers and centerpieces will forever be the most beautiful addition to our wedding day. My bouquet was all I ever dreamed of!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Pearls & Roses 14
    Pearls & Roses 15
    Pearls & Roses 16
    Pearls & Roses 17
  • Ashley

Ashley Bruce · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful Work

Mrs. Maria is amazing at what she does! She is very flexible when making appointments, which really helps when planning a wedding of course. She is also very thorough and really takes the time to understand exactly what the couple wants. On our wedding day when it all came together, the ceremony/reception hall was beautiful! She has a great eye for detail. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Keeley · Married on 12/15/2018

Fantastic!!!

I can not say enough amazing things!! From the first look at the web page I knew I wanted to use Maria! After our first meeting I had to have her! She will take your ideas and pictures and create a stunning product. She gives her imput and different options to save you money. She was a godsend on the day of. She not only made sure all of the table arrangements/bouquets were perfect but even helped us where other vendors slacked. Could not have had such a perfect day with out her!!!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Katherin Desimone · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect wedding day

Maria turned our venue into such a magical place. Great customer service from the very beginning. She helped me plan the vision that I was looking for and I never had to worry about a single thing. From my bouquet, to the venue flowers and cake flowers, everything was PERFECT.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Pearls & Roses 18

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

From the moment we met with Maria in her studio, we knew we wanted her as our florist for our wedding day. She was VERY personable, showed us everything she’d be using for the wedding, educated us on the flowers we picked, and even went out of her way to see the vision my dad had for building an arch. I showed her a few pictures of my Pinterest board and she matched it perfectly! We were extremely happy with all of the floral and highly recommend her for your big day :)

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Pearls & Roses 19
    Pearls & Roses 20
    Pearls & Roses 21

Amy · Married on 07/14/2018

Maria was amazing to work with! I didn’t know exactly what I wanted, but she did an amazing job and exceeded my expectations! The flowers were so beautiful and I got many compliments on them. I’m bummed that she only does weddings... I would love to get flowers from Pearls and Roses again! I will recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Pearls & Roses 22
    Pearls & Roses 23
    Pearls & Roses 24
    Pearls & Roses 25

Monica · Married on 06/02/2018

Working with Maria was a dream. She put in so much effort to give me everything I wanted and keep it within budget. The flowers ended up so beautiful as well! I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 06/16/2018
  • Q

Quinterra · Married on 11/19/2017

Maria was great! She brought my vision to light with respect to the budget I had. She was always available whenever I had a question or concern and I definitely appreciated that, I would suggest her business to anyone!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Cindy · Married on 11/11/2017

Maria was the best and our flowers were just beautiful I could not have asked for it to be any better. We booked 14 months before the wedding date. Maria got with us to tell us styles and changed in the last year and suggested to add greenery since it is really in right now. So glad we did it was beautiful. She is so easy to work with and prices are great. I highly recommend you checking her out.

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Pearls & Roses 26
    Pearls & Roses 27

Devin · Married on 11/11/2017

Maria was an absolute dream to work with! We met with her twice over the year and half prior to our wedding and she nailed everything we wanted. From the colors, to the design, the greenery, the placements and the budget. I would definitely recommend Maria for the perfect flowers for your dream wedding!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Debbie · Married on 10/14/2017

Maria was extremely knowledgeable about which flowers would compliment each other! Her floral arrangements on the tables were spectacular as well as vases and stands in areas around the venue. Maria was always responsive with questions and flexible with changes in plans. She made this day extra special with her high quality of design and work! Highly recommend you book her for your event!

Sent on 10/19/2017

cindy · Married on 10/06/2017

Maria was awesome !!! i had met with other floral designers that were on the Vendor list for our venue, Maria understood what the bride wanted and did exactly that. as we all know the bride can be a little difficult - ours was lol..... Maria NAILED IT !!!!! the other 2 places we met with kept trying to change what the bride was wanting and frustrating all of us -- wished we would have known Pearls and Roses when our other 4 children were married !!! I wished I had photos to share today, waiting on the photographer to send them...absolutely beautiful......

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • F

Felecia · Married on 09/28/2017

Maria was a pleasure to work with! This was my first time planning a wedding and she made this process so easy. She explained everything with detail and showed many examples. On the day of the wedding.. my jaw dropped! It was even more beautiful in person and everything she said it would be. She arrived on time and even had me make sure all the pieces were there. I'd recommend her company for all weddings and celebrations!

Sent on 09/30/2017

ashley · Married on 09/15/2017

Ms. Maria was just wonderful to work with. She values you as a person and does not overcharge you; she makes you feel extra special and wants to make sure she creates your vision. My wedding was right after hurricane Harvey and Ms. Maria called me to inform me that some of my flowers "might not" come in and we discussed a plan B just in case. She could have waited until the last minute to tell me, sorry your flowers did not come in due to Harvey but didn't. She was so wonderful my brother and soon-to-be sister in law are using Pearls & Roses as well. I could not have been more happy with Ms. Maria, she also brings "extra" of everything no additional cost... really over and BEYOND... Highly recommend this company for any floral event!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

RL · Married on 09/15/2017

Ms Maria was such a pleasure to work with. From the first appointment to review her work and her ideas to help with my daughter's wedding, Ms Maria was professional, warm and attentive and very responsive. We asked for suggestions on several items and she provided several options for us to chose from. We had several request for added items i.e. real dear antlers on the tables and a deer European mount at the archway of the alter and Ms Maria decorated to perfection. I have another wedding 5 months later and will be using Pearls & Roses, because I know the quality and the service that Ms. Maria and her team provide is above & beyond ! I will continue to recommend Pearls & Roses to anyone !! Thank you Maria for all you have done.

Sent on 10/02/2017
  • jennifer

jennifer · Married on 07/08/2017

I LOVED everything that maria fid for the day of my wedding!!! Everything came out better than i was expecting. She is very understanding and responses quickly. I love you maria thank you for everything!!!!! I recommned anyone to hire here for any special occasion.

Sent on 09/11/2017
  • User4048662 · 1+ year ago

Maria is amazing!!!! Not only are her flower arrangements absolutely beautiful but she is wonderful to work with!!! She made me feel so at ease about everything and always made me feel like my wedding was important to her which is something every bride wants to feel from her vendors. If I ever needed to change something, had a question, or needed an opinion she would respond almost immediately!!! By far the best vendor I had at my wedding.. I mean have you seen her arrangements?! I had soo many compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Summer · Married on 06/08/2017

Maria is very professional. Her wealth of experience shows in her work and suggestions. On the day she went the extra step to make sure everything looked prefect. In the wedding business you pay for what you get and she is worth every penny! Thank you Maria/Pearls & Roses :)

Sent on 08/03/2017
  • I

Irma · Married on 03/03/2017

I can't thank you enough for going out of your way to make my daughter's wedding so beautiful!!! All the guest keep saying how beautiful the table decor the backdrop and rental items were. You was very detail in everything you did!!

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • Brenda

Brenda Garcia · Married on 03/03/2017

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Pearls & Roses is by far the best!!! Absolutely beautiful and stunning arrangements that will take your breath away! Extremely professional and definitely knows how to bring your vision to life. By far, the most extremely talented florist I’ve ever had the privilege of working with! She is the only one I trust with any special occasions

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Pearls & Roses 32
    Pearls & Roses 33
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 02/20/2017

Maria is a miracle worker!! Flowers were the last thing on my check-list to obtain, and I totally spaced about getting them ordered! I contacted Maria with only 7 days until my wedding, wanting about 10 bunches of baby's breath for our vintage wedding theme. Not only did she contact her wholeseller within hours, she was so nice, accommodating, and sweet given my rushed timeline. I would recommend her to any bride who wants reassurance on having beautiful, affordable, and amazing service!!

Sent on 02/14/2017