Bella Collina San Clemente Reviews

Bella Collina San Clemente 7
  • Amber

Amber · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous

Although we are not having our wedding here, this venue was absolutely stunning!!! From the second you drive in you feel like you've been transported to the most beautiful place. The lined trees, views etc. When you walk in they totally customize the space to you for youd day. The location where you have your ceremony is probably one of the prettiest I've ever seen! Karen was amazing and patient with us as we made out decision and even offered some discounts for us to try and help make our wedding dreams come true! Unfortunately we didn't feel it could comfortably fit the amount of people we had. If we had a smaller guest count this would absolutely have been a top choice for us!!! If your man loves golfing this is a great choice and they'll let him have a round of golf for free!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Bella Collina San Clemente's reply:

Thank you Amber it was so nice meeting you and your fiancé. Have a magical wedding day!

Best wishes,

Karen

Benjamin · Married on 04/14/2019

The most AMAZING venue and staff!!!

Bella Collina San Clemente is the most BEAUTIFUL wedding venue and we are SO glad we chose it!!! We did a lot of online research on so many different venues. Bella Collina was the first and only venue we visited in person, and once we saw it, we knew that we wanted to go with it so why waste our time looking at other venues?! The outdoor ceremony area is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS with the circular raised platform and the rolling hills and golf course in the background, pictures don't even do it justice! We had our reception indoor in the main ballroom and it was so beautiful. The large window walls really make the space feel more open and inviting. One really convenient thing about Bella Collina is that the catering comes with the venue. It was really nice to not have to find our own catering on the side. The food was so delicious and our guests loved it!! Karen (Director of Sales & Catering) and Elisa (Event Coordinator) are AMAZING and were so helpful during our entire planning process which spanned almost a year. We worked more with Karen during the beginning of our planning process, as she gave us a tour of the venue and answered our many questions. Then we worked more with Elisa toward the last couple months as she helped us get all the details in order so that everything was perfect (as a bride who is extremely detail-oriented, I appreciated her attention to detail so much!). Karen and Elisa are both so kind and helpful, and we really appreciated how quick they were to respond to our emails as well. With the help of Karen and Elisa, our day went perfectly. They far exceeded our expectations. Our wedding was a month ago now, and every time I see one of our wedding guests, they tell me how beautiful and perfect our wedding was!! Thank you Elisa, Karen, and the whole staff at Bella Collina for making our dream wedding come true!!!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Bella Collina San Clemente's reply:

Thank you, Ben! It was our pleasure to assist you! Thank you for choosing Bella Collina for your wedding day. It was truly magical!
  • Katie

Katie Roemer · Married on 11/17/2018

Dream venue

I cannot recommend Bella Collina enough. Our wedding was everything that I have ever wanted. We started falling in love with the site on the drive up, and just fell more deeply in love the more we saw the location, and worked with the staff. Karen is one of my favorite people ever, and I am so lucky that we got to work with her the entire time. Elisa could not have been more amazing leading up to and on the day of, she and her staff executed everything exactly as I envisioned, and she was so professional to work with, and kept things moving exactly as needed. She answered every question that I had with a smile, and was so incredibly helpful. The food was great, the ceremony site could not have been more beautiful, I couldn't have asked for anything more! Also, I highly recommend upgrading to the bistro lights! They added that little something extra special to the reception ballroom!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Bella Collina San Clemente 8
    Bella Collina San Clemente 9

Hello Katie,
    Thank you for choosing Bella Collina. It was wonderful getting to know you and Brandon, I am so happy for you both!
    "Cheers!"

Catherine · Married on 06/22/2018

From the moment we saw the outdoor ceremony site my husband I were in love with this hidden gem of San Clemente! Karen was so wonderful and answered every single question I had and made everything so easy with the planning process! Elisa their day of coordinator was absolutely fantastic and made sure everything I had brought was in the correct spot and thought of everything! I literally didn’t have to worry about anything! My husband and we’re blown away at how amazing everyone is and made our wedding day the most perfect day! We cannot thank them enough for everything they did for us!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Catherine,

It was our pleasure to assist you! Thank you for choosing Bella Collina for your wedding day!

Chelsea · Married on 03/31/2018

My husband and I couldn’t be happier we selected Bella Collina. Working with Elisa and Karen made everything so streamlined. We had a large bridal party and Elisa was on top of everything and put my mind at ease.

All of my guests commented on how beautiful the venue was and how great the food was. My husband and I had such a fun time and to us the wedding was perfect and the best decision we made was selecting Bella Collina. As I said we couldn’t be happier and I would recommend Bella Collina and Elisa to any bride.

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Bella Collina San Clemente 14
    Bella Collina San Clemente 15
    Bella Collina San Clemente 16

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

Bella Collina gave my husband and I the wedding of our dreams and more. The staff was so helpful, the food was delicious, and the venue was spectacular. Elisa, the day of coordinator was outstanding and did such a beautiful job- we can never thank her enough!!!

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Bella Collina San Clemente 17
    Bella Collina San Clemente 18

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2017

Everything was great! Our day was amazing! And so thankful we hired Elisa and her team as our day of coordinators.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Shervita · Married on 08/17/2017

I had my dream wedding reception at Bella Collina. The venue was the perfect location for the romantic themed dinner and dancing event that I wanted. The views are outstanding, the venue is beautiful with lots of character, and the food was beyond amazing! I worked with Karen Smiley, the Director of Catering and Sales and I cant say enough that she was patient and responsive and flexible! I also invested in Elisa Victa as a wedding "day of" coordinator and the time that she saved me as well as her flawless execution and attention to detail was worth every single penny! The expert and professional team of Karen and Elisa are the force behind why my wedding reception took place error free! I highly recommend this beautiful Golf club to everyone!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Bella Collina San Clemente 19
    Bella Collina San Clemente 20

Kristina · Married on 07/22/2017

This is the best place ever. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking to get married. Everyone complimented on our ceremony and reception. The guest all talked about how the venue was breath taking. The food was excellent. I felt like we got the best of everything here. Also, if you decide to go here, hiring wedding coordinator Elisa is the best thing we did. She has a lot of patience and was very understanding of my needs. She never got frustrated or bothered with my many request and last minute curve balls. She is amazing at her job and such a nice person. I can't say enough nice things about her.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Sonia · Married on 06/24/2017

Absolutely stunning! I could not have imagined having my wedding anywhere else! From the very initial meeting, Karen was personable and delightful to talk to -- her personality alone pretty much sold us on the venue. Their competitive prices and multitude of packages and customizability were what drew us in. Planning a wedding out of state AND while in medical school, one of my biggest priorities was communication, and Bella Collina did not disappoint. All my emails were swiftly answered, and they did everything they could to accommodate my schedule when I was in town. Both Karen and Elisa both know the industry well, and I felt completely at ease leaving the wedding day into their hands and their wonderful team. The food was fantastic -- we still get compliments on it two months out -- and the view just cannot be beat. Tucked away in San Clemente, you get the beach vibe without the mess, combined with the class of a country club. Bella Collina will do anything to make sure your day is as special as it's meant to be!

Sent on 08/17/2017

brianna · Married on 11/05/2016

The venue was great and everyone there were so helpful. Karen and Elisa were so easy to work with and everything went perfectly. The only thing was that in the middle of the reception, a fowl smell started coming from the bathrooms, like the pipes were bad and everyone noticed.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

Bella Collina Towne and Golf Club was the perfect venue. The staff was impeccable from the very first day we visited to view the venue to the day of our wedding. I know they always say something goes wrong but our planning and wedding day was perfect. The ceremony location was gorgeous, the food was phenomenal, and it was all affordable for a Southern Orange County wedding. I cannot speak enough about the venue staff. They were not only friendly, communicative, and easy to work with but we were never promised anything they couldn't deliver. We wish we could get married every year at Bella Collina!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Carrie · Married on 05/29/2016

This was the first venue we checked out and nothing else compared. It is the most gorgeous location. I loved the tiered seating, flowers along the stone aisle, beautiful trees and greenery around the ceremony site. The reception room is all windows looking out to the beautiful scenery. I had the best experience working with Elissa and Karen. They made my wedding planning much easier. I highly recommend hiring Elissa to do your wedding coordination. I can't say enough amazing things about how she made my wedding day a success. She was always available to answer any questions I had. She met with me and was very organized. She makes you feel so comfortable instantly. I gave her all my wedding decor beforehand and she set it up exactly the way I wanted it... and even did amazing things with the items I wasn't sure where to place. She pays great attention to detail. My mom even said that she was very impressed with Elissa and how she made everything very easy for her. The food was delicious. I have received many compliments about how good the food was. I highly recommend this venue and am so glad it is where I chose to have my special day!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Jeff · Married on 12/12/2015

The wedding venue and staff were incredible you will definitely not regret using this venue for your wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Krysta · Married on 09/06/2015

My husband I just had our wedding at Bella Collina on September 6, 2015 and we could not be happier with our choice. Bella Collina was the perfect wedding venue for us, from the rolling hills, to the beautiful pathway entrance, and our favorite feature was the ceremony site. The ceremony site had a gorgeous amphitheater set up and a long stone walkway. Our friends and family loved the venue and the food! Karen and Elisa helped us throughout our wedding planning and Elisa and her team at Bella Collina helped us with our same day coordinating needs. The staff was very professional and Elisa was absolutely fantastic!!! I would definitely recommend Elisa to anyone who needs wedding coordinating services. Bella Collina exceeded all of our expectations! Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Ana · Married on 08/01/2015

A beautiful setting for my wedding. The ceremony site is an outside amphitheater with a beautiful backdrop, cocktail hour was in a lounge allowing guest to either be inside or on the patio and the ballroom for the reception is spacious enough to allow comfort without feeling crowded. Our guest enjoyed the fact that you were able to talk in the lounge and enjoy drinks with friends without having to talk over the music in the ballroom/reception room. Ms. Smiley was very helpful and answer all the questions I had letting up to my big day.

Sent on 08/09/2015

Diana · Married on 07/04/2015

We just had our wedding here at Bella Collina. The venue, service, and staff were wonderful and very professional. They are pros when it comes to hosting and handling weddings, and the event was a definite success! :) We received many compliments from our guests, and they had a great time at our wedding :) Marcella S. and Karen S. helped to factor in all the details on the months, weeks, and days leading up to the wedding, and of course the day of. They were both key in helping to make our wedding a success, and I highly recommend contacting them and using Bella Collina as your wedding venue. It took me a while to find Bella Collina in my wedding venue research, and it is truly a hidden gem.

Sent on 07/09/2015

I tried to give Bella 5 stars but I'm on mobile and it's only letting me give 4.5. Not cool. I loved this venue! We used Bella for our wedding reception and it was absolutely stunning! Bella Collina sits in a gorgeous canyon. It is truly a hidden gem. The vibe is very Tuscan style vineyard from the cypress trees lining the lovely drive way to the occasional wine barrel. Pricing was very reasonable and the interior is lovely. Like I said, I would have given 5 stars if I could.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Lisa · Married on 01/10/2015

Bella Collina was like walking into a dream from day one! My then fiance and I did not know what to expect when we arrived for our venue visit, as we drove in we both looked at each other with big smiles, this might be it! Upon entering Karen greeted us so warmly and was so excited to hear of our engagement! We then met Marcella and she was just as enthusiastic and wanted to get to know us too! It was so welcoming to feel celebrated as we toured through the venue. They gave us all the info we were looking for and we said we would be in touch.

We left for lunch and knew this was where we wanted our reception to be! Our parents came to check it out as well the following weekend and loved it also. We only had a few months to plan everything and Karen + Marcella were EXTREMELY helpful, responsive, and excited through the whole planning process!

I must have visited about a dozen times within our 5 month engagement and every time the ladies were so sweet! Oh did I mention how FANTASTIC the catered food was?! Their chef is amazing! Our food tasting was so fun and the wedding day dinner was seriously just as good! My guest raved about our food and said it was the best wedding food they'd had. I agree and the Champagne is to die for!

Both these ladies kept me sane and smiling through my engagement time, I knew I was in good hands! Always checking in via email (when I wasn't visiting!) and triple checking every detail was taken care of. Three weeks before my wedding we hired Marcella to be our Day-Of Coordinator, what a life saver!!!! Our wedding day was flawless and perfect! She did an amazing job when we needed her at the last minute, I cannot thank her and Karen enough!

Our guests had a blast at Bella Collina and it was everything I could have dreamed of! I HIGHLY recommend them for any event you are looking to have, only the best! My husband and I thank you Karen and Marcella! See you soon ;)

Sent on 04/03/2015

Tarinee · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I got married at Bella Collina on September 27, 2014 and before we decided to book at this venue we looked at a few other places. However, as soon as we drove into the property and saw the rolling hills and scenery we were immediately captivated. We also saw the ceremony space which is set up like an amphitheatre and knew that this was the place for us. Through out the year long process of communicating with Karen Smiley (Director of Events), she always had a pleasant and professional demeanor. She and her staff were very accomodating to us and met our every need and more. On the actual day of our wedding and 2 months leading up to our wedding, we worked with Marcella Flores (Event Coordinator) and she was very flexible and made sure that everything ran seamlessly. We had a wonderful wedding at the Bella Collina and wish we could do it all over again!! Thank you so much to everyone at Bella Collina who made our special day perfect!!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Tara · Married on 05/18/2014

Our family LOVED this venue. Karen (the leading lady for catering and events) was wonderful to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this venue for any event!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Edith · Married on 10/20/2013

From the moment we pulled up to this place we both fell in love with Bella Collina. Bella Collina has amazing views and wonderful location to take breath taking pictures. The service we received one our wedding date was more than a 5 stars.
    Karen is a wonderful person the best helper ever, She has an amazing staff as well and wonderful vendors that she recommended too.

If we were to get married one more time or renew our vowels we would chose Bella Collina all over again as well as our vendors no regrets about anything.
    Karen and her staff did a great job with our wedding. The food was great!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Bella Collina San Clemente's reply:

It was a pleasure to be the wedding location for Edith & Mynor's wedding. It was a beautiful day.

Tracy · Married on 09/21/2013

My husband and I got married at Bella Collina (BC) last weekend and it was the BEST day of our lives. We had been searching for a venue for about a month and a half when we were told to look at BC. As soon as we drove down that gorgeous driveway and saw the outside amphitheater ceremony area, we knew this was the venue for us. The fact that there are NO buildings in sight, except for the venue itself, is something that is hard to come by in coastal Southern California.

Everyone at Bella Collina is extremely friendly and professional. On our wedding day, every staff member made sure that my husband and I were well taken care of and had everything we needed. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone getting married!!

Sent on 09/29/2013

My husband and I got married at Bella Collina on 10-17-15 and could not be more thrilled with our entire wedding experience there. We decided to randomly check out the venue while on a long cocktail hour at a wedding at Talega and instantly fell in love with this beautiful property. You really feel like you are in the middle of a Tuscan vineyard when you enter Bella Collina- something we find at all in our venue search in Orange County. Karen Smiley was so informative and sweet on our impromptu venue visit and we booked our date within a week of checking it out. We had almost 1.5 years of waiting from that point to our wedding and so Bella Collina and Elisa, the Event Coordinator, helped us to plan our most perfect wedding. I was a little OCD and so I emailed Elisa A LOT- and she was always so sweet and made me feel less crazy about the wedding details. On our wedding day- everything went off perfectly- to this day we still aren't sure if anything went wrong at the venue. We highly recommend Bella Collina to any future newlyweds looking for a venue that is very different from any others in Southern California. The ceremony cite is unlike any other- it really is so gorgeous and I am SO happy we chose Bella Collina. We got our photos back and THIS PLACE PHOTOGRAPHS so beautifully! Not to mention the food is DELICIOUS! and Karen and Elisa are wonderful to work with! They really did help us make our dream wedding come to life!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Kellie · Married on 08/24/2014

Bella Collina has the ultimate location for an outdoor wedding with gorgeous backgrounds for photos. There's a beautiful bridal suite and the coordinator bounces between you and the grooms quarters. The aisle you walk down is beautifully lined.

Great amount of room for reception that you can have bride and groom served and buffet style by table for all guests. Food isn't cheap though depending on what you choose. Great dance floor and ambiance. Overall you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/16/2016