Bella Blooms Reviews

58 | Greenville, SC

58 Reviews for Bella Blooms

Rachel made my wedding more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. When I saw my bouquet and all of the centerpieces being delivered on the day of my wedding, I was brought to tears by how absolutely perfect they were. I had some geometric terrariums for my centerpieces and Pinterest photos of floral arrangements I liked - this and a few phone calls were all it took for Rachel to truly "get me" and create such beautiful arrangements and centerpieces. She has an incredible eye for design and she often got in touch with me in the months leading up to my wedding with ideas for me to react to. She went out of her way to coordinate with my other vendors to ensure that everything was perfect - and it was. Several wedding guests who are getting married later this year even took photos of my flowers as inspiration for their florists.

Rachel is fabulous and I highly recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Bella Blooms's reply:

Your wedding this past weekend was so awesome to be a part of!!! I loved your vision and style right from the start and I couldn’t wait to bring it all together!! Thank you for having me share in your day!! I wish you two all the best!

Jane · Married on 11/07/2015

The flowers for my daughters wedding were simply gorgeous! They where for more than I could ever have imagined they would be!!! Rachel is an artist for sure. Her talent and eye for colors is impeccable. Wed gave her idea of colors and types of flowers and she took it from there and what she did for us was beautiful! Everyone from the wedding to the reception was so complimentary of her work! The reception tables were simply stunning as well! Great job Rachel! I highly recommed her work to future brides!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Bella Blooms's reply:

Thanks so much Jane! I loved designing this wedding. So glad to be part of Sierras day.

Nicole · Married on 10/31/2015

Such an easy vendor to use. She was willing to take on any ideas I had for how I wanted the decor to look, but also went above and beyond with making suggestions by looking at my venue to determine size and orientation of the arrangements. Quick with communication and just very easy to work with. I never felt pressured into anything and was fully confident in her and her product. It was beautiful!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Rachel with Bella Blooms Design is such a sweet person. From the moment I met her I knew I wanted her to make my wedding flowers. She was so flexible and thoughtful. On the day of my wedding, Rachel delivered my flowers to two separate locations. I was beyond pleased and impressed with the outcome of my bridal boutique and the other wedding flowers. I would highly recommend Bella Bloom Designs!!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Rachael is awsome from the time I met her and gave her my ideas she showed and told me what she was able to do I was unsure on what I wanted and had a lot of things going on and she kept in contact with me the whole way through and on my wedding day I came down and saw my flowers I omg they were very beautiful thank you so much everyone is still talking about how beautiful my flowers were.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Bella Blooms's reply:

I couldn't be happier for such a sweet bride. I'm so glad you loved everything :)

Donnieka · Married on 07/11/2015

Rachel from Bella Blooms was absolutely amazing!!! From our first meeting, I knew that she would do a wonderful job. She listened to me, taking very detailed notes, and provided an extremely detailed proposal. She made adjustments and helped me to come very close to my budget. She identified some really cool techniques and was very creative, finding unique ways to incorporate the theme/decor.

I absolutely loved my bouquet (both the one for my bridal portraits and day of the wedding) as well as the bridesmaids bouquets! The showpieces were definitely breathtaking and she really took my vision of romance to a new level...thinking of ways to incorporate various candle pieces to enhance and elevate the romantic ambiance of our reception.

Without any hesitation or reservation I would recommend Rachel from Bella Blooms!!! She truly cares about each one of her clients and will go above and beyond to bring your vision to life.

Thank you so much for making my wedding day beautiful!!!
    ~Donnieka McCall

Sent on 08/23/2015

Bella Blooms's reply:

Your vision was so beautiful!! My favorite part was seeing the big smile on your face as you took your first peek at the reception room. It was such a pleasure to work with you Donnieka!

Jessie · Married on 06/27/2015

I cannot say enough about Bella Blooms and Rachel's amazing abilities. When I first contacted her, she was quick to respond and set up a meeting. I went into the wedding flower process with very little vision except a few colors. Rachel was very professional and proactive throughout the whole process. She asked tons of questions to get a feel for what I liked and wanted. Looking through her book when we met, I knew whatever she did would turn out beautifully. I gave just a few guidelines, but mostly let her have creative freedom in making the bouquets and arrangements. She did not disappoint!! She made amazing suggestions of adding things that were unique and added amazing colors and textures, but she is also thoughtfully concerned about your flowers and wants them to turn out exactly how you envision them. Rachel and her team are the best! The day of the wedding they had everything under control, so that I did not have to worry about a thing. Her rates are very reasonable, and worth every penny that was spent. I HIGHLY recommend Bella Blooms to anyone searching for a friendly, professional, proactive, creative, and TALENTED wedding florist.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Bella Blooms's reply:

Thanks so much Jessie!! Your wedding was by far one of the most fun being at the Children's Museum. We enjoyed every minute of it! Thanks for letting us be apart of your special day : )

Stacy · Married on 05/30/2015

Rachel was excellent to work with on my flowers for my wedding. We met several times to discuss different options that I liked and she was always quick to respond to e-mails that I sent. She is so nice and genuinely cares about her clients. And the flowers themselves, they were just magnificent. The big arrangement she did for the church was just gorgeous as were all of the centerpieces for the reception. The bouquets and the boutonnieres were beautiful as well. I couldn't have asked for anything better as far as the flowers. I wanted lots of color in my flowers and everything Rachel did far exceeded my expectations. Her pricing is reasonable too compared to some other florists that do wedding flowers.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/02/2015

Rachel Woodham did an amazing job making my wedding day visions come to life! She was quick to respond and very reasonable in price! I had a friend who used her and loved her creative ideas so much I knew I had to talk with her when it was my turn! After talking to several florists I knew Bella Blooms was for me!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 03/14/2015

Very professional kept in touch and delivered as promised. You want peace of mind when you are planning your own wedding and Rachel did just that. I literally placed the flowers on the "back burner" knowing that Rachel was handling this part. Thank you so much for being so sweet and so professional.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Lauren · Married on 12/06/2014

Rachel is passionate about what she does. She is an excellent wedding florist! She listens to the bride to understand what the bride wants, and then uses her creativity to bring that dream to life. She is a very sweet person and is a pleasure to work with. The florals and decor at my daughter's wedding far surpassed what I imagined! If you are looking for a florist, Rachel at Bella Blooms is the best! Lauren Sawyer

Sent on 12/09/2014

Amazing service! Rachel met with me multiple times as I kept changing my mind. She was very flexible and knowledgable. The result was nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Lyndi · Married on 08/23/2014

So it has taken way too long for me to write this review but Rachel is THE BEST!! My flowers were everything I could have wanted and more. It's like she looked in my brain and took a snapshot of what I envisioned and made it happen. They were breathtaking and Rachel is so professional and easy to work with. I am a wedding photographer so I have seen her work several times and have never once not been extremely impressed. I have seen every kind of vendor imaginable and I choose her for my own wedding. People are still talking about the flowers. My favorite wedding gifts were the artwork people created for me based on my bouquet. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!!! TEN STARS!!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Bella Blooms's reply:

It was such a pleasure to meet you and to work with you! I am so pleased to hear how happy you were with the flowers. I hope you can continue to enjoy them for many years in your beautiful photos : ) All the best!

Laura · Married on 06/21/2014

From the second I met with Rachel to discuss my ideas for my wedding, I knew she was the one to make it happen. She was so easy to work with, and you can tell she loves her job! She is so passionate and brings great ideas to the table. Rachel is quick to respond, as well, which was so important to me. She would answer any questions with great enthusiasm. She is so willing to work within your budget and bounce around ideas with you.

My flowers were so beautiful! The ceremony and reception arrangements were gorgeous! We received so many compliments! When I walked into the bridal room and saw the bouquets, I was thrilled. They were everything I imagined and more! The candlescapes and floral arrangements at the reception turned out beautifully, it was such a good feeling to see everything turn out so well.

I cannot thank her enough for all that she did for my wedding! Thank you, Rachel!!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Marilynn · Married on 06/20/2014

Rachel was a pleasure to work with. We were planning our event from out of town and she made it very easy on us even though we had to communicate via phone and email.The flowers were exactly what we had envisioned beautifully arranged and very fresh!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Nikki · Married on 04/27/2014

Rachel was AMAZING to work with. After our initial consultation, I knew that she understood exactly the look I wanted for my wedding flowers.
    Seeing my flowers on my Wedding Day was a moment I will never forget. She went beyond what I imagined.
    Bella Blooms would be #1 recommendation for a florist for any bride-to-be!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Bella Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki! It was a pleasure to be a part of your day: )

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2013

Rachel's work is amazing! I absolutely loved everything she did for us! She is very talented and our flowers and center pieces were beyond what I could have expected. She is very flexible and quickly responds back to emails. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. I never once worried about how my flowers were going to turn out; she put me at ease with how well she knew her stuff! She truly cares about what she does and will help you get exactly what you want and more! She will sit down with you and talk through everything to make sure you are completely satisfied. If you are looking for a florist, you will NOT be disappointed with Rachel! :)

Sent on 07/19/2013

Bella Blooms was amazing to work with! Everything came together beautifully and it was easy to contact Bella blooms with all of my ideas and last minute changes. Bella blooms is very reasonable and you do not have to blow your budget just to have flowers you love!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2013

Rachel Woodhams is an amazing florist. She can take something so simple and turn it into something tremendously beautiful. From the sweet smell of the hydrandras to the attractiveness of the roses; my wedding was perfect and I owe it all to my florist, Rachel Woodhams.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Mylene · Married on 03/17/2013

Rachel was very detail oriented. Everything went exactly as planned. The whole experience was stress free.
    I would recommend Bella Blooms to anyone that needs a florist for any event.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2012

Everything was Beautiful....The flowers & centerpieces were better than I ever could have imagined!! My day never could have been complete with out you!!

Thank-you soooo much!!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Lindsay · Married on 05/12/2012

Rachel from Bella Blooms was an amazing florist! She was an absolute pleasure to work with. She worked hard to help me figure out ways to stay within my budget but still have the flowers I had dreamed of. Her calm, kind personality made my trust her completely from the beginning and I never had a doubt about her professionalism, character, or quality of service. She takes the time to find out exactly what kind of vision you have for your wedding and has amazing ideas of things that work within your vision. She brought my vision to life! I was blown away when she delivered the flowers. They were so beautiful and fresh and I couldn't have been happier!!! The colors and style in which she designed the bouquets was more than I could have asked for. I would absolutely, positively, without a doubt recommend Bella Blooms for you special event! It will be the one part of you wedding you won't need to worry about!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Dallas · Married on 03/10/2012

Rachel created exactly what I wanted even though I did not have an exact picture in mind. She also helped me figure out exactly how much I needed and was very professional and patient. She was there to deliver and put all corsages and boutineers on. I had a great experience and my Wedding went wonderfully!!! I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 05/25/2012

Tracy · Married on 12/30/2011

Rachel was so easy to work with! From our first meeting up to the wedding day, she was very responsive and full of great ideas. She checked in with me often and made sure everything was perfect. To top it all off, the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. You can't go wrong with Bella Blooms!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Megan · Married on 09/18/2011

Rachel was amazing from start to finish. I gave her a general idea and she created beyond my expectations. I only had floral for the wedding party because we were traveling for a destination wedding and Rachel made sure that the flowers we chose would travel well and was so flexible about meeting up with us on our way out of town. My bouquet left me speechless...it was truly a work of art and could not have suited me more perfectly. I will definitely use Bella Blooms again!!

Sent on 12/20/2011