Sweet June Floral Co.

Taylors, SC View map Visit website

$2,300 Typical Price

Sweet June Floral Co. is a floral design studio in Taylors, South Carolina, that specializes in wedding arrangements. Owner Natalie and her team are passionate about the natural beauty of flowers and work to create fresh decor to complete each client's venue setup. These florists can accommodate an array of styles, from vintage to modern, to match any couple's event theme. They put a strong focus on color and texture to create cohesive, unique designs.

Sweet June Floral Co. works with a variety of vibrant blooms and greenery to create eye-catching, aromatic arrangements. The team provides one-on-one consultations with clients to get a clear picture of their venue type, color preferences, and budget. On your wedding day, they will handle delivery, set-up, and clean-up to give you peace of mind.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$110

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Leslie B. Married on 08/21/2021

So happy with Sweet June for our Wedding

Natalie was such a joy to work with! I had a vision for some pretty unique floral arrangements for my wedding and she executed it flawlessly! We had giant king protea flowers as our focal piece in our centerpieces and my bridal bouquet, and Natalie suggested dahlias, traditional roses, eucalyptus, and other local flowers that turned out so beautiful. She did greenery and pampas grass for our wedding arch and tables and the overall look was so elegant. I couldn’t imagine our big day without Natalie and her talents. We had one in person meeting and a few email exchanges but beyond that I didn’t have to worry about a thing! If you’re thinking about hiring her, DO IT! You will be so happy you did.
    Rachel R. Married on 06/05/2021

The best florist I’ve worked with!

Natalie did the flowers for my elopement this past summer and she was amazing! I didn’t give her much guidance because I didn’t exactly know what I want but she greatly exceeded my expectations and made sure everything was set up on time! We had a rug we were going to stand on and she went out of her way to pick it up from me earlier in the week to make sure the colors aligned. From the floral decorations at the alter to my bouquet - everything was perfect and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. I would definitely hire her again!

204 Beckworth Drive Taylors, SC, 29687
Location of (Sweet June Floral Co.)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding