Greenville, SC 29615 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About ModFete

I'm Katelyn Pinner, the creator and designer behind Katelyn Pinner. The way textures and tones can complement or contrast to make something beautiful fascinates me. I'm passionate about not just creating lovely centerpieces, but ensuring also that the entire setting and theme work together to make an outstanding statement. My designs can be described as romantic and organic.

While floral is my main focus, I also offer styling services. I would love to speak with you about how I can bring your wedding vision to life!

modfete chris isham woodland bridal editorial0020

17 Reviews for ModFete

ModFete 1
ModFete 2

Amber · Married on 07/28/2018

Katelyn did a wonderful job with our florals! She picked the perfect colors with a bohemian style to them. She was flexible and worked with us to fit into our budget and provided everything we needed for the flowers! She has great recommendations and you can trust she will make it happen for you!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

We worked with Katelyn and her team for my wedding in April and it was definitely one of the best decisions we made! I was originally somewhat disappointed by the selection of florists in Charlotte where our venue was located and my wedding planner and I decided to expand our search. I’m so glad we did! Katelyn agreed to travel to Charlotte and she certainly delivered! Florals were one of the things I was most nervous about because you are truly putting your faith in your florist as you don’t know how it will all turn out until the day of. I was so in love with everything they hand crafted that day and I would highly recommend her to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Molly · Married on 10/21/2017

When I had my initial meeting with Katelyn, I knew immediately she would be a perfect fit for what I envisioned. I know next to nothing about flowers, and what Katelyn came up with was absolutely breathtaking. Not only were the bouquets and ceremony decorations incredible, but there was SO much attention to detail in areas that I would have never thought of. I truly cannot find enough words to adequately describe how impressed I was. Katelyn is truly so talented and creative and was such a joy on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Award

ModFete FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings

• WireWood
    WireWood Wedding Musicians

ModFete is one of the area's most creative floral and event designers, most definitely our personal favorite! We love Katelyn's eye for unique detail and her west coast styling flare. If you're looking for floral design that is eye-catching and elegant, nowhere near average--- then ModFete is the vendor for you! We have performed for numerous events that she has styled and it's amazing to hear how many of the guests rave about the flowers and decor. Katelyn is one talented artist---snag her up today!

• Greenville, 29615 See on map