Belak Flowers Reviews

Belak Flowers 6
Belak Flowers 7
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful work & amazing value!

It was so easy to work with Barb and the Belak team! She was flexible and so accommodating of the vision I had for the wedding. All of the flowers, greenery, and small details she added were amazing! Thank you Belak so much for making my floral dream a reality!!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Belak Flowers 8
    Belak Flowers 9
  • Tina

Tina Saunders · Married on 07/13/2019

Beyond awesome

Barb at Belak flowers is absolutely amazing. She takes the time to discuss you vision and know just how to provide you everything and more
    That you are looking for. I can’t express how much she put me at ease during my first meeting with her. She makes you feel as if you are the only bride she is working with. I highly recommend her. Everything she did for our wedding came out fabulous!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Belak Flowers 14
  • Brittany

Brittany S. · Married on 07/13/2019

So Impressed!

Barb and her team are incredible! Our flowers were just as we envisioned - even better!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Ignudo · Married on 05/30/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Working with Barb was a great experience. No matter how many times you think you may want to change something she was always willing to listen and make suggestions and changes. She understands that you want your wedding day to be just the way you want it. Belak's prices were very reasonable. When I walked into my ceremony the centerpieces were amazing. My wife's bouquet was also great. Her color description was a perfect match. And the tide pen that was included with the flowers sure was needed and not for the flowers but a spill. She thinks of the unthinkable I would have never thought I needed a tide pen for my wedding day. Thank You Barb.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Belak Flowers 15
    Belak Flowers 16

clare · Married on 05/10/2019

Just booked them! Barbara was amazing and so great to work with! I am so happy we got them for our wedding day!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Alissa · Married on 05/04/2019

Phenomenal

Choosing Belak for our flowers was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. Barb was so patient and helpful through the months leading up to the wedding, and always went out of her way to be helpful. The flowers were so beautiful on the day of the wedding - they so exceeded my expectations and pulled the day together so perfectly. We are so grateful to Barb and the Belak team, and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Lynne · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely perfect bouquets and arrangements

I can not say enough about the quality and beauty of the flowers for my daughter's wedding. Barb did a wonderful job creating everything. The bridal bouquet was absolutely perfect and matched the style of the wedding and the wedding dress.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Katie

Katie Fitzwater · Married on 02/08/2019

Beautiful!

Barb was great to work with. She is so personable, funny, caring. I enjoyed talking to her about my wedding and my furry children. She helped me my vision come to life and gave me tips on how to hang flowers as I had a small wedding and did everything myself. The flowers were absolutely stunning as well. They were so fresh and they even lasted for weeks afterwards! She handled any problem I encountered. Sent me updates through mail. She was amazing to work with. I will use her for all future floral needs. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Belak Flowers 27
    Belak Flowers 28

Mairead · Married on 12/28/2018

Beautiful and reasonable

Our wedding flowers were beautiful and just as we had envisioned! We spoke to many florists before we spoke to Barb, and she was far and away the most reasonably priced. I adored my wedding flowers and it was a pleasure to work with Belak. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 10/13/2018

Our wedding 10.13.18

I worked with Belak Flowers for the flowers for our wedding and I showed the woman I work with (I can’t for the life of me remember her name) a picture of what I wanted and she was amazing and got as close as she could to the picture! They even had little frames that went on my bouquet for a loved one that has passed and it was wrapped perfectly on my bouquet! I would highly recommend Belak to anyone!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Belak Flowers 29
    Belak Flowers 30

Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2018

Barb was so wonderful to work with! We went into our initial meeting not knowing exactly what we wanted and she patiently helped us figure it out. Our flowers arrived right on time and they were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Tanya · Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful. Loved every arrangement

Belak did an awesome job with our flowers! Everything from my bouquet to the table arrangements were beautiful. My contact person was Barb who was so knowledgeable and helpful. She was able to see my vision and executed it perfectly!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Natalie · Married on 07/28/2018

Belak Flowers did our flowers for our light pink and gold wedding at the Hotel du Pont in July, and they were INCREDIBLE!!!!! The flowers were stunning and were even more perfect than I could have ever imagined.
    I can tell that my bouquet especially was made with such an advanced level of skill and an artistic eye which was able to capture the spirit of our romantic and classic wedding to a tee. I had a cascade bouquet, and when I saw it I teared up and it took my breath away. The centerpieces were delightful, and the bridesmaid bouquets were equally gorgeous! We got so many compliments on everything from the arrangements on columns in the ceremony space to the corsages for the grandmothers.
    Barb was such a pleasure to work with! Not only is she incredibly talented with a vision for creative arrangements, but she is just the sweetest person. I reached out to at least 6 florists, and Barb was the only one who replied to me quickly and was willing to work with our budget- it felt like she was godsend after being so discouraged by interactions with other florists. I cannot say enough great things about Barb and Belak flowers or express how truly grateful I am for the amazing work they did for us- they made all of our wedding flower dreams come true!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Angela · Married on 06/23/2018

Barb was AMAZING! I came to her with some photos and ideas and told her to just make it beautiful...she delivered! Working with her was like dealing with a famy friend she really cares and wants to make the day perfect! I can’t recommend Belak enough. There prices were great and the service and product were even better!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Belak Flowers 31
    Belak Flowers 32
    Belak Flowers 33
    Belak Flowers 34

Annika · Married on 10/27/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Barb! I really had no idea what I wanted but she looked at some of the flowers I had pinned to Pinterest and what I received on my wedding day exceeded my expectations! My flowers were so beautiful and it was so easy to work with Barb with any changes I had. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Nichole · Married on 09/01/2017

Barb was so wonderful to work with. She was able to take all our ideas and themes and make the most beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding. It was truly better than anything we could pick from a magazine or Pinterest. She was also very sensible and gently guided us to think about what was the most important pieces for us to invest in and really helped us focus on our budget and how we can get the most our our flowers.

Barb is very flexible, will provide her options and ideas, and was incredibly collaborative. Thank you Barb - we were blown away with how lovely the bouquets and arrangements were (especially since we requested and excluded specific flowers). IT WAS STUNNING and we love seeing the flowers in our pictures!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Sharon · Married on 06/11/2017

I am in complete awe with my experience working with Barb and seeing how utterly beautiful and perfect my flowers were for my wedding. Barb was just so kind and understanding throughout the entire process. When I met with her to run through my ideas, she immediately understood the direction I wanted to go and took it from there. When I received my bouquet that day, I was just amazed. It was perfect in every way. To have someone so professional and so caring in your corner on a day like that, took so much stress off me. If you want someone who really cares about your wedding, see Barb and the folks at Belak. They helped make my day as perfect as it was. Thank you!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Belak Flowers's reply:

Sharon had a wonderful vision of what she wanted, and did a great job of coordinating her day, we do not get all the credit. It was a huge pleasure, thank you for your kind words. barb
  • Barry

Barry · Married on 05/06/2017

Barb was amazing to work with, she was flexible with my schedule as I have a crazy work schedule and ensured that we had a meeting at the shop to walk through everything. Then changes/updates from there were all email or phone calls. My guests at my wedding are still talking about the floral arrangements a month later! Pricing was average for the florist industry, but you cant buy the interaction that I had with Barb. She listened to what I wanted made me think of things that can be over looked, and gave options at different price points. I would use her for a wedding again in a heartbeat! She has a life time client here :)

Sent on 06/01/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2017

Belak came recommended by our venue, the Farmhouse, and did not disappoint. Barb was available to meet with us to discuss our visions for our wedding flowers and was very knowledgeable about her profession, able to make recommendations that perfectly complimented my own ideas. My bridal bouquet was exactly what I was hoping for - a beautiful cascade of tiger lilies and orchids, and all of the other flowers we had picked out for centerpieces, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages were perfect as well.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Amy · Married on 11/06/2016

Barb from Belak Flowers was absolutely perfect with our wedding! She was so attentive to every detail and our flowers turned out to be exactly what we wanted! We couldn't have asked for anything more from her!

Sent on 11/08/2016
  • MareMcLiles

Marianne · Married on 10/15/2016

Barb is amazing to work with! She took my pinterest ideas and is making my vision a reality. She was so nice and supportive of my ideas. i would recommend her to anyone! I can't wait to see my flowers!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

Barb at Belak Flowers was absolutely wonderful to work with! She listened to our thoughts and ideas, took it upon herself to review my Pinterest board, and provided great suggestions based on what we were looking to do. She was always responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process. On the day of the wedding, upon entering the bridal suite and seeing the flowers, I was blown away - they were even more beautiful than I thought they would be. She even left me a sweet congratulations note and a Tide pen, which I thought was a nice touch. I would highly recommend using Belak for your wedding flowers, or for any special occasion - Barb truly goes above and beyond for her customers!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/18/2016

Barb was amazing to work with, she really took the time to meet with us and go over in detail what we were looking for. The flowers came out amazing and was everything I had asked for! I was really happy with the turnout. Everything was delivered on time and nothing was missing. I see why she is a preferred vendor of The Waterfall, her and her team really know what they are doing! Thanks for making our day the beautiful!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Corey · Married on 08/21/2016

I came to Belak Flowers late, a week before my event to get a bouquet. They were able to make an absolutely gorgeous rose bouquet for me. Thank you!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Shay · Married on 07/24/2016

We met with Barb at Belak Flowers for our consultation. She is amazing and she was surprised I came prepared. I had gotten my ideas from Pinterest so I showed her what I was looking for. She was so helpful throughout the process and the staff were great. They were able to deliver our bouquets and boutonnieres to us at the hotel in a timely manner on the day of. The only minor issue we had was our flower girl did not receive her pomander, but we were able to come up with something so she did not walk down the aisle without anything. I did call Belak Flowers and let them know what happened they apologized and refunded us. Overall, I would recommend Belak Flowers, they provided great services and Barb is the best!

Sent on 09/04/2016