Bedinotti Photo Reviews

42 | Homosassa, FL

42 Reviews for Bedinotti Photo

Maria · Married on 08/05/2011

You cannot find a better photographer. Bottom line. Reliable, dependable, reasonably priced, agreeable, easily reached, called me back always within minutes.....let me admit I was a borderline bridezilla.lol they truly and genuinely care about you and your day. They are creative and are experts in thier field. The timing was perfect they captured every moment I asked for and more. We had our albums within a couple months. I could go on forever. After your wedding they feel like part of your family. Theyre patience is never ending. I cannot thank them enough. Just make an appointment you will not have to look any further. Good luck.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Christina · Married on 07/23/2011

Lea and Lou are amazing people. They are fun and very nice. When it comes to their work they are definitely professionals. It was amazing what Lou did with the layout of the pages of our wedding album. They listen to what we wanted, got the pictures we wanted on our special day and our album was phenomenal. Our friends and families raved about it. :)

Sent on 06/05/2012

Karen · Married on 07/16/2011

It was a great pleasure to have them as my photographers. They were friendly and professional. The pictures came out beautiful and they were very cooperative with me when choosing the pictures for my album.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Kristyn · Married on 06/24/2011

Bedinotti is comprised of a husband and wife team Lou and Leah. They are the most professional photographers I've ever dealt with. They went above and beyond to make my husband and I feel comfortable during all posed shots, while still getting the most amazing candid shots as well! Not only did they provide excellent photos and overall album, but they were so much fun to work with as well! We would highly reccommend them to anyone looking for professional photographer's as they have years of experience that sets them far above their competition.
    Thanks Lou and Leah for being so awesome!!
    Sincerely,
    Kristyn and Tyler Edwards

Sent on 04/09/2012

Taryn · Married on 06/11/2011

Lea and Lou were absolutely amazing! We couldn't have asked for anyone better on our special day! They were more than accomodating to all of our resquests and ideas. They were also readily available for us whenever we needed them! They were great and we appreciate everything that they did for us to make our day even better!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Amanda · Married on 01/01/2011

We had a photobooth from Bedinotti Photo. Everyone loved it- there was a line all night long.
    One of our favorite "gifts" is the scrapbook compiled from the duplicate pictures

Sent on 01/29/2011

CARLY · Married on 12/31/2008

Lou & Lea were a dynamic duo! They were fun, excited, and professional. They were as excited for my wedding as I was! The photo's came out great, and I had the proofs in my hand one week after the wedding! I love their work and their enthusiasm they have for photography!

Sent on 01/25/2009

Bedinotti Photo's reply:

Thank you for the glowing report. You guys were great to wotk with

carla · Married on 09/19/2008

Bedinotti photo was breathe taking, they did a awesome job, they are so bubbly and funny, they made everyone in my wedding party so comfortable. We could not of asked for any better, there work that they do is better than I have ever seen, Everyone in my family and friends are in a awww over my albums and pictures, they are so easy to talk to and they give you what you want. For anyone who is getting married or Even to get there pictures done I would recommed them, we enjoyed working with them, We love them.

Sent on 01/13/2009

Bedinotti Photo's reply:

thanks for your response as we had a great time working with you guys also. say hell to the family for us, thanks Lou

Rosemarie · Married on 08/15/2008

a true pleasure to work with lou and leah work amazing together and make it fun even through photography.

Sent on 08/25/2008

Bedinotti Photo's reply:

Hi guys, thanks for the kind words. We enjoyed them. It was great to work with you also, thanks again Lou

Jessica · Married on 12/08/2007

Almost 4 years after my wedding I still rave about Lou and Lea! I have such wonderful shots of my wedding! They were a pleasure to have around on the day, and made things go so smoothly! I know that if I ever need professional photos done they will be the first and only call I make!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Rogelio · Married on 07/30/2006

Words cannot describe how wonderful Lou and Lea were in providing us with an amazing photography experience at our wedding. One of the most important services in our weidding was our photographs. These pictures would last a lifetime, so we knew we had to select the right photographer to capture our special moments. We knew Lou and Lea because they shot the pictures at my sister's wedding and she was extremely satisfied with their services. So we new that we had to have Lou and Lea do wedding once we were set on a date.

Lou and Lea have a very creative way of capturing the beauty of every moment of our wedding. They were able to bring out the best on our special day. Lou and Lea are very personable and easy going! The moments they captured of us and our wedding party were truly magical. The photos looked like they shot for a professional magazine. The photos that were taken at our reception were just as amazing.

We are going on our 6 year wedding anniversary and we find ourselves always reliving our special day through the photos they took at our wedding. Working with Lou and Lea was a great experience! We are so thankful we chose Bedinotti Photo to capture all of our speical moments. These memories will definitely last forever. If you are looking for the best photographers in the business, you should always think of Bedinotti Photo.

On a side note, we were blessed with our first born child in June. We knew that the Lou and Lea were going to be the ones to provide our child with their first professional photo shoot. We cannot explain in so few words how amazing the photos of our child came out. Thank you soooooooo much for all that you have done for us!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Gina · Married on 07/09/2005

The Bedinotti's were absolutely fabulous!! They took the most beautiful pictures of our wedding day, and most of the time we didnt even know they were there! They were very professional, and fun to be around! I would hire them again in a minute!

Sent on 12/02/2008

Bedinotti Photo's reply:

You guys were great also as we had a lot of fun to. Say hello to the family for us, Lou

Ariana · Married on 07/13/2013

From the first time we met, I knew that Lou and Lea were the perfect fit! Let’s face it; you’re spending a lot of time with your photographers so it was important for us to feel comfortable. Not only are they both fantastic photographers, they are exciting and enjoyable to be around. Lou and Lea allowed us to enjoy our special wedding day but were still able to catch the memorable pictures we desperately wanted.
    Since we lived about 50 minutes from their Studio, Lou and Lea made sure that we would make as few trips as possible. The parent albums and thank you cards were exactly as we would have imagined! Our wedding album is more than we could ever ask for. For years to come, we will be able to look through our wedding album and relive every moment of our wedding. It truly feels like a beautiful story of the day! I would highly recommend Bedinotti Photo!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Peri · Married on 10/28/2011

Lea and Lou were great on the day of the wedding. Both very professional and friendly and helped to make sure the day went smooth.

Sent on 04/11/2012

Dawn · Married on 08/31/2012

4.2

Lou & Lea captured our event wonderfully and I was so happy to look back at the pictures and see the things I didn't get to see while I was caught up in the excitement of the day.

Sent on 11/08/2012

They did a good job. I like our pictures.

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • STORM1221

DANIELLE · Married on 03/21/2009

3.8
      3.0
      1.5

We havent received our photos yet, but they were wonderful on the day of our wedding.

Sent on 04/03/2009