Beautiful Flowers by June Reviews

Beautiful Flowers by June 5
Beautiful Flowers by June 6
Beautiful Flowers by June 7

Samantha · Married on 08/04/2018

I am so happy I chose Beautiful Flowers by June for my wedding day! We sat down and discussed everything I needed and wanted, and she came into her shop on a day off when she had family in town! I felt like the most important bride in the world to her, and of course the end product was BEAUTIFUL! My mother and I were so impressed, and would highly recommend working with June! She was kind, knowledgeable, attentive, and easy-going (which is saying a lot in a stressful business!)

Beautiful Flowers by June 8
    Beautiful Flowers by June 9
    Beautiful Flowers by June 10
    Beautiful Flowers by June 11
    Beautiful Flowers by June 12

Melody · Married on 08/03/2018

June was so accommodating and professional, she was giving the colors of my daughters wedding and a vague idea of what she wanted and her flowers and boquets were absolutely beautiful.

Beautiful Flowers by June 13
    Beautiful Flowers by June 14

Kellie · Married on 06/16/2018

June is amazing. There are not enough words to describe how happy I was with my flowers. I cried the first time I saw my bouquet! Everything was exactly how I wanted it. Down to the very last detail. I knew going into wedding planning that flowers were going to be my main decor, so choosing the right person was very important. I went in with a very specific opinion of what I thought I wanted and she brought it all to life. I trusted her completely with any suggestion she made. She sat down with me twice and answered every email promptly. I planned my wedding for a year and a half, so of course I changed my mind a few times and she was very accommodating. I highly recommend June and her extremely talented staff!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Beautiful Flowers by June 15
    Beautiful Flowers by June 16

Beautiful Flowers by June's reply:

Hi Kellie! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this kind and generous review. You were a total joy to work with and we enjoyed every minute of planning and working with you. We're so glad that you were happy with everything. Your wedding was just a dream! Best wishes always. June

Sherri · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I were thrilled with the gorgeous flowers June and her staff created for our outdoor wedding. She had an understanding of our vision and budget on our first meeting, was accommodating to our specific needs and far exceeded our expectations not only in the quality of work but in the professionalism of service. Thanks June!

Julia · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot say enough about Beautiful Flowers by June. They were so sweet and helpful from the first consultation meeting to the beautiful arrangements they made for my wedding. Absolutely gorgeous bouquets, center pieces and alter displays. 100% would recommend.

Jaycee · Married on 05/05/2018

I cannot thank these wonderful women enough for the beautiful job they did on our wedding. I can't believe we never actually met face to face through this whole process!

My flowers were SPECTACULAR. They were everything I wished for and more. They made my visions come to life and I appreciate that so much.Everyone commented on our gorgeous bouquets and how well they complimented the dresses. And the fact that I could book them based just on word of mouth, never meet, and somehow they made my dreams come true says so much about what a good business they run!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Beautiful Flowers by June's reply:

Jaycee, thank you so very much for taking the time to write this fabulous review!! We are extremely grateful and loved working with you. Happy, happy days for you always!! June

Tiffany · Married on 03/03/2018

June and her team did such an amazing jobs with the flowers for my wedding! She took all of my ideas I had and brought them all to fruition! They are all the nicest people to talk to and work with. They created some of the most beautiful flower piece so I have ever seen, and it really pulled together all of the decorations! Thank y’all for everything!

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Beautiful Flowers by June 17
    Beautiful Flowers by June 18

Beautiful Flowers by June's reply:

Tiffany! Thank you so much for this delightful review! We absolutely loved working with you for your flowers and you were a total joy. We are so happy that you were pleased and we want to wish you every happiness every day! June

Stacy · Married on 11/04/2017

Most of my wedding vendors I went only off online reviews, so I was a little hesitant, but I have to say my wedding bouquet was just perfect and beautiful (done by Elizabeth). I don't know much about the various flowers and let her choose what would work best based on a few pictures I sent from Pinterest to match my wedding color (Tiffany Blue) and the season (October). She also gave me an expected price point ahead of time to work within my budget. The bouquet just added to my wedding pictures so much more than I ever expected. My bouquet was filled with color, texture and looked very full it actually was causing my hand to cramp after holding it a few hours for photos! I loved it so much I sent it to a company that can preserve them as keepsakes in various glass products. June was so helpful and accommodating our Best Man forgot the morning pickup the day of the wedding with everything else going on and she was still able to be available being 20 minutes late and didn't make us feel bad at all. I highly recommend June and her team. She was such a pleasure to work with and so accommodating, especially for a hectic Wedding day!

Beautiful Flowers by June 19
    Beautiful Flowers by June 20
    Beautiful Flowers by June 21
    Beautiful Flowers by June 22

Tarah · Married on 10/19/2017

Miss June was so kind as to make room for our wedding date on short notice. She also held our flowers an extra day when we had issues with our wedding party that needed extra attention. She was the only florist in town that wanted to follow through with exactly what I wanted, and she found a way to keep it all within our budget! She is absolutely the best!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Beautiful Flowers by June 23

Beautiful Flowers by June's reply:

Tarah! Thank you so much for this lovely review. We are happy that we could assist with all of your needs and you did handle the unexpected difficulties with style and grace. Best wishes to you every day of your marriage! June

Diane · Married on 10/07/2017

Beautiful flowers...easy to work with staff!

Haley · Married on 09/23/2017

Oh my gosh, let me tell you about Beautiful Flowers by June! I highly highly highly recommend them! June was super helpful in helping find the right style and flowers I wanted. I went in with an idea of the type of feel I wanted and let her take the reigns. I told her which flowers I liked and which colors I wanted and let her do the rest. She was fantastic and my flowers came out absolutely gorgeous! Whether you have a small budget or want to break the bank, June's your girl. She has fantastic personal style and you can absolutely trust her and her team to make your wedding beautiful.

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Beautiful Flowers by June 28
    Beautiful Flowers by June 29
    Beautiful Flowers by June 30

Beautiful Flowers by June's reply:

Haley! We are so thrilled and grateful for you fabulous review. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to do this. I wish you the very best every minute of every day! Loved working with you!! June
  • IrishBride

Ellen · Married on 09/16/2017

June and her staff are AWESOME!! I gave her a picture for my bouquet and she nailed it. I had 2 bridesmaids and their bouquets were gorgeous

Sent on 09/22/2017

Beautiful Flowers by June's reply:

Thank you so much Ellen! We loved working with you and are so glad that you were pleased with your flowers. Best wishes Always! June

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

I am extremely illiterate when it comes to flowers, but I had a certain look in mind. With my limited flower lingo, June and her team were able to translate my lackluster descriptions into beautiful centerpieces and bouquets! I was very pleased with how everything turned out!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Beautiful Flowers by June's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! We couldn't be happier that you loved your flowers. Best wishes to you always!! June and the Team

Mary · Married on 08/04/2017

Absolutely the best! Flowers were lovely and June was wonderful to work with. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Beautiful Flowers by June's reply:

Mary, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We enjoyed working with you and are so happy that you were pleased! Best wishes to you always!

Danielle · Married on 07/28/2017

June did a great good job with my flowers! I showed her a picture of the color roses I wanted and she got the exact match! I was so incredibly happy with my wedding flowers! June is the best!

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2017

We were preparing for a July wedding in Landfall. I had gotten quotes from a few other florist in the area and was starting to feel like no one cared what I wanted and simply could not or were not willing to provide what I was asking for. June truly made me feel special and listened to what I had envisioned. She made my dream wedding flowers become a reality and they even surpassed my expectations! June and staff are warm and caring and truly make you feel like this is your special day. I was also impressed with the her knowledge and expertise. I couldn't be happier! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! We will be recommending you to all our family and friends!!

meredith · Married on 07/08/2017

June and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. They went above and beyond ensuring that my wedding flowers were absolutely perfect. My wedding flowers, especially my bouquet, were incredibly important to me, and I was left speechless by how beautiful every single arrangement was. My bouquet was GORGEOUS! I highly recommend these sweet women!

Kara · Married on 07/08/2017

June and her team went above and beyond to ensure that the flowers were all that we envisioned and more. I was planning my wedding from Charlotte, NC and wasn't able to meet in person as much as I would have liked, but she made planning from a different city easy--she called and emailed consistently and was available for questions anytime I had them (which was often!). I don't know too much about types of flowers, but June and her team were able to apply my descriptions and pictures to create more perfect bouquets and arrangements than I could have dreamt up myself! She will go as traditional as you like or she will think outside of the box. Her team saved the day on my wedding day when we had an issue with the cake showing up looking completely different than we had planned. We had to get a stand-in-cake last minute and June came back to venue an hour before the ceremony to dress up our stand-in-cake, making it look absolutely gorgeous. Any vendor that will go beyond what is "listed on the invoice" to make sure your day is perfect, is the best of the best in my book! I cannot thank June and her team enough for all they did to make our wedding day magical!

Sydney · Married on 06/23/2017

I rented/ordered 2 urns with flowers and 2 podiums for the urns. They looked beautiful on the stage. They also did my bridal bouquet and it was also beautiful. June and her team were accommodating and easy to work with. They always answered their e-mails and questions in a timely manor. I highly recommend them for your special occasion.

Laura Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

June and her team were amazing to work with. At our meeting, I told her and showed her things I liked and she went above that with her creations. I was so pleased with all the floral arrangements and will recommend her for future brides.

Katie · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with Beautiful Flowers by June was so easy and they made my flower vision come to life! June and her team were responsive to all my questions and really worked with me to make sure the overall look of my flowers were exactly how I wanted. The team was extremely professional and attentive to detail. Would recommend Beautiful Flowers by June for any wedding or other event. Cannot compliment them enough!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Beautiful Flowers by June's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for this wonderful review! We loved working with you and wish you all the best in your marriage and future. June

Elizabeth · Married on 05/06/2017

While I am not "flower person," flowers were something very important to my mother. June did an INCREDIBLE job taking both of our visions (and our budget) and creating some AMAZING bouquets and centerpieces for my special day. Every idea about flowers I had in my head, but had difficulty communicating, June magically delivered. I cannot thank these guys enough for making my special day that much more beautiful!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Beautiful Flowers by June's reply:

Dear Elizabeth, we are immensely grateful for your kind and generous review. It was such a pleasure to work with you and your mother and we want to wish you every happiness in your future.

Katalina · Married on 04/23/2017

When I first started thinking about flowers for my wedding, I had planned to do very very minimal, but when I met with June and saw her work - wow - it became clear how important flowers are. With that said - wow - our wedding flowers were STUNNING!! June and her team really created the perfect arrangements for our wedding, while honoring my love for "on the simple side". Everything from the bouquets to the boutonnieres - just perfect! So fresh and colorful - and they lived for DAYS after the wedding. A month later we still have some in our fridge in bags - still living and bringing us joyful memories. If you need a florist, look no further - this team is just absolutely wonderful and so pleasant to work with!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Beautiful Flowers by June's reply:

Hi Kat, Thank you so much for this lovely review! We really enjoyed meeting you and working with you and can't tell you how much we appreciate this! Best wishes to you and your new hubby for always!

Abigail · Married on 04/01/2017

June and her team did such an amazing day on my flowers. My bouquet was beyond beautiful and I am still receiving compliments. They even helped to create my vision of shotgun shell boutonnieres for my husband and his groomsmen. They were fantastic! I couldn't imagine any one else doing our flowers that day!