5677 Rock Creek Road NE, Leland, NC 28451 Map · Phone number

About Designs by Amber Lanier

“Hello my name is”....Amber Lanier and I am a floral designer and event stylist with the utmost admiration for Mother Nature’s beauty. Creating beautiful settings and relaxing environments has always been a passion of mine since childhood. Growing up with an avid gardener and nature lover as a Mother, whose idea of a good time was hiking into the woods to find Cypripediums aka “Lady Slippers” on Saturday afternoons, I couldn’t help but grow up with the same love of all things green and flowery. It is with this passion and admiration I tailor each event to reflect the tastes and style of each client. I’ll work with your unique vision to provide a wonderfully creative and encouraging experience. From beginning consult to day-of installs, I’m with you every step.
Can't wait to hear your story. Contact me today.

Designs by Amber Lanier offers various floral styles for couples to choose from, including anything from classic and glamorous to eclectic and vintage. They offer consultations, as well as event design and venue visits. They will deliver, setup, and clean up floral arrangements, which include the following:

• Aisle decor
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Other Services
Designs by Amber Lanier also offers decor services, which include venue styling and decorative rental items. She will deliver, set up, and clean up decor items, such as the following:

• Backdrops

Designs by Amber Lanier 5
Designs by Amber Lanier 6
Designs by Amber Lanier 7

débora · Married on 05/25/2019

Got the bouquet of my dreams

My bouquet was exactly what I wanted! Love the way she sends her quote ( with pictures so you have an idea how it will look like).
    I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Designs by Amber Lanier 8
    Designs by Amber Lanier 9
    Designs by Amber Lanier 10
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 04/20/2019

An absolute God Send!!!

Amber is literally THE BEST! We couldn’t have asked for a better florist. Her and her team are always willing to work with you, and they are SO creative! Her florals are beautiful. When you hire Amber, you are getting so much more than a florist. She works so hard to make sure that every detail is perfect. Worth every penny spent!!!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Camille · Married on 09/22/2018

Amber is incredible!

Words cannot even begin to describe how amazing Amber is! I hired Amber for my wedding in September, and she created a beautiful floral and design concept for our day. Hurricane Florence actually caused us to have to reschedule our wedding. Amber, who was affected by the hurricane herself, was so sweet and determined to accommodate our reschedule date. As a part of the reschedule, we had to move to a less attractive clubhouse for our reception. I was in full crisis mode when I initially saw the space. Amber created a beautiful brand new design concept for the clubhouse we were moved to. She completely transformed the space, I didn't even recognize the venue. I was so blown away by the level of detail and effort put forth by Amber. I was so at ease during the planning process knowing I had Amber on my team. Amber is a QUEEN at what she does, she is AMAZING!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Designs by Amber Lanier's reply:

Oh, Camille! What a joy it was working with you! Through it all we did it together! Thank you so much! I will always remember the both of you and the kindness you both hold in your heart's! Wishing you both all the best life has to offer!

Designs by Amber Lanier FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00

• 5677 Rock Creek Road NE Leland, NC, 28451 See on map