Designs by Amber Lanier

Leland, NC View map

“Hello my name is”....Amber Lanier and I am a floral designer and event stylist with the utmost admiration for Mother Nature’s beauty. Creating beautiful settings and relaxing environments has always been a passion of mine since childhood. Growing up with an avid gardener and nature lover as a Mother, whose idea of a good time was hiking into the woods to find Cypripediums aka “Lady Slippers” on Saturday afternoons, I couldn’t help but grow up with the same love of all things green and flowery. It is with this passion and admiration I tailor each event to reflect the tastes and style of each client. I’ll work with your unique vision to provide a wonderfully creative and encouraging experience. From beginning consult to day-of installs, I’m with you every step.
Can't wait to hear your story. Contact me today.

Designs by Amber Lanier offers various floral styles for couples to choose from, including anything from classic and glamorous to eclectic and vintage. They offer consultations, as well as event design and venue visits. They will deliver, setup, and clean up floral arrangements, which include the following:

• Aisle decor
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Other Services
Designs by Amber Lanier also offers decor services, which include venue styling and decorative rental items. She will deliver, set up, and clean up decor items, such as the following:

• Backdrops
  • Signage
  • Table runners
  • Trinkets
  • Vases

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Karina
    Karina C. Married on 11/14/2020

You Won't Be Disappointed

Amber was amazing to work with. From emailing her to our initial first meeting in person, I felt like we were on the same page. With florals I didn't want to spend too much and she helped me achieve the most beautiful florals that even my husband noticed. When my layout had to change last minute, she was already on the same page with what I could want and I completely felt understood and listened too. I am beyond grateful for her service as she's brilliant!!!! I mixed a lot of greens and she did it beautifully. Please do not look further. Amber is who you want!!!!

Designs by Amber Lanier's reply:

Karina!! Thank you so much for the review!!! You and Cuffy were amazing!! So blessed to have met you both and to have had the opportunity to be a part of such a special day!
    Love y'all so much!!! xoxo
  • Rachel
    Rachel N. Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My flowers were gorgeous!

Amber went above any beyond and totally exceeded my expectations! She was super flexible when I could make my mind up about what I wanted. The centerpieces and the floral arch was amazing and I thought the price was very fair! Would recommend again!
  • Paige
    Paige Z. Married on 06/01/2019

Happy bride!

I heard about Designs by Amber Lanier from a friend and am so thankful for the recommendation - she did our wedding flowers for our 6.1.19 wedding and I was thrilled! Amber is so knowledgeable & talented and was truly top-notch while also being reasonably priced (especially for the Wilmington area)! I knew nothing about wedding floral and she was kind enough to meet while my mom was in town to help me, answered all of my questions, and already had wonderful suggestions in place. She understood we were having a small, intimate wedding and didn't need anything over the top and kept our budget in mind while delivering such a gorgeous end result. Everything went smoothly day of at our two locations - highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

5677 Rock Creek Road NE Leland, NC, 28451
Location of (Designs by Amber Lanier)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding