Designs by Amber Lanier Reviews

Designs by Amber Lanier 7
  • Paige

Paige Zielinski · Married on 06/01/2019

Happy bride!

I heard about Designs by Amber Lanier from a friend and am so thankful for the recommendation - she did our wedding flowers for our 6.1.19 wedding and I was thrilled! Amber is so knowledgeable & talented and was truly top-notch while also being reasonably priced (especially for the Wilmington area)! I knew nothing about wedding floral and she was kind enough to meet while my mom was in town to help me, answered all of my questions, and already had wonderful suggestions in place. She understood we were having a small, intimate wedding and didn't need anything over the top and kept our budget in mind while delivering such a gorgeous end result. Everything went smoothly day of at our two locations - highly recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Designs by Amber Lanier 15
    Designs by Amber Lanier 16
    Designs by Amber Lanier 17

débora · Married on 05/25/2019

Got the bouquet of my dreams

My bouquet was exactly what I wanted! Love the way she sends her quote ( with pictures so you have an idea how it will look like).
    I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Designs by Amber Lanier 18
    Designs by Amber Lanier 19
    Designs by Amber Lanier 20
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 04/20/2019

An absolute God Send!!!

Amber is literally THE BEST! We couldn’t have asked for a better florist. Her and her team are always willing to work with you, and they are SO creative! Her florals are beautiful. When you hire Amber, you are getting so much more than a florist. She works so hard to make sure that every detail is perfect. Worth every penny spent!!!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Camille · Married on 09/22/2018

Amber is incredible!

Words cannot even begin to describe how amazing Amber is! I hired Amber for my wedding in September, and she created a beautiful floral and design concept for our day. Hurricane Florence actually caused us to have to reschedule our wedding. Amber, who was affected by the hurricane herself, was so sweet and determined to accommodate our reschedule date. As a part of the reschedule, we had to move to a less attractive clubhouse for our reception. I was in full crisis mode when I initially saw the space. Amber created a beautiful brand new design concept for the clubhouse we were moved to. She completely transformed the space, I didn't even recognize the venue. I was so blown away by the level of detail and effort put forth by Amber. I was so at ease during the planning process knowing I had Amber on my team. Amber is a QUEEN at what she does, she is AMAZING!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Designs by Amber Lanier's reply:

Oh, Camille! What a joy it was working with you! Through it all we did it together! Thank you so much! I will always remember the both of you and the kindness you both hold in your heart's! Wishing you both all the best life has to offer!
  • heather

heather · Married on 09/08/2018

My dreams were brought to life

Wow Amber!
    I’m so over the moon with everything she created for our special day. Being an out of state bride, I provided Amber with a few Pinterest pics and she brought my dream to life. Her attention to detail is appreciated. In fact, she thought of details for my ceremony and reception that never would have crossed my mind :)
    Thank you for making my day so BEAUTIFUL! ❤️❤️❤️

Designs by Amber Lanier 25
    Designs by Amber Lanier 26
    Designs by Amber Lanier 27

Designs by Amber Lanier's reply:

Thank you so much! I still can't get over your dress! Gorgeous! It was a pleasure working with you as well. Bringing your tropical green and white wedding vision to life was such a treat! Though I hate we never actually met in person, I feel a bond was made through our many emails, texts and phone calls during the planning process. So grateful to have been a part of such a special day for you both and your families!

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2018

Amber is truly a great artist!!! She is very patience and kind!! She was great at dealing with my crazy work schedule!! I highly recommend Amber! She created my bridal bouquet, maid of honor bouquet and two boutonnières. They were amazing!!! She was able to create them from one picture that I liked and a couple of flowers that were my favorite. She was on time the day of my wedding, making sure the flowers were there in time for some pictures before the start of the ceremony. She brought cute vases to keep in the flowers in water and the sweetest card. The flowers were prefect and everything that I wanted. The flowers even lasted a couple days after the wedding! I highly recommends using her for your wedding florist!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Designs by Amber Lanier 28
    Designs by Amber Lanier 29
    Designs by Amber Lanier 30

Hayley · Married on 06/22/2018

Amber was amazing! She was my florist and my planner! Everything was beautiful with the flowers. I asked for cotton in my bouquet for my June wedding and she made sure I had some. She was there for me when I needed questions answered and was very responsive. She is the absolute best!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/01/2018

Amber did an amazing job for our daughters wedding. The flowers were gorgeous. And her price was affordable for our wedding.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/24/2018

Amber was so courteous and responsive to me with everything I asked or wanted. She was delivered exactly what I wanted when I didn’t give her much to go on. The arbor she has is stunning and my favorite by far of others in the area. Loved everything she did for me!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Mandi · Married on 12/30/2017

I honestly cannot give Amber enough stars! I simply told her my vision and she created pieces I never dreamed were possible. I walked into my venue in complete awe at her creativity and attention to detail. Throughout the entire planning process, Amber was so helpful and a true pleasure to work with. I fully recommend her to anyone looking for a friendly and dependable florist!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Designs by Amber Lanier 31
    Designs by Amber Lanier 32

Mary · Married on 10/21/2017

Amber’s flower selection and knowledge is absolutely amazing. Amber took a vision of the perfect wedding day and turned it into a reality. Amber listened to every detail and then took it to a higher place, everything looked so beautiful. Amber went above and beyond our expectations, she worked so hard on our special day and it was so appreciated. Everything we needed for that day was there, it was like all our dreams came to life. Amber personality matches her work, stunning.

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • jessica

jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Amber is incredible! She is patient, attentive, and fun to work with! She did our bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding. Everything I had envisioned she made come to life. She arrived early on our wedding day for set-up, was efficient, clean, and super personable. She truly has a gift for what she does and no detail goes unnoticed. I would hire her again in a heart beat for any special occasion.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Lynn · Married on 06/03/2017

Excellent wedding experience. Flowers were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Decor and staging for the entire wedding and reception was magnificent

Sent on 07/20/2017

Erin · Married on 03/25/2017

We got married 3/25/17 & I had met with 4 different florists in Wilmington, before meeting with Amber. I am SO glad I was referred to her!! She does amazing work, she keeps you in the loop from the time you book her to the time of your event, she's very professional & she is an independent business. We would much rather support small local businesses than big corporate ones. If you are hesitant on booking with Amber, don't be!!! She's seriously amazing and my flowers were BEAUTIFUL!!! And they are still all over my house a week and a half later!! WE LOVE DESIGNS BY AMBER LANIER!!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Debra · Married on 03/17/2017

Great personality. Very helpful. Easy to work with. Love her ideas.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Joanna · Married on 12/03/2016

5 stars is not enough for Amber. She did my flowers, event design, and day of coordination for me and she is beyond incredible! From our first consultation, she understood my vision and made it come to life! It was more beautiful than I could have imagined. My photographer, who has shot dozens of weddings at our venue, said that our wedding was the most beautiful he had ever seen in that space. Amber is so easy to work with and really has a passion for what she does. Book her and you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Kinsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Don't hesitate, just book with her. At first, my mom and I thought we could handle doing the flowers ourselves. Glad we didn't! Amber made this sooooo easy and stress free. She went above and beyond what I was imagining. Happy 100%.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Designs by Amber Lanier's reply:

Awe...THANK YOU! You and Tyler are THE perfect couple! I was truly blessed to meet you both and I wish you both lots of love and happiness.

Megan · Married on 06/11/2016

Amber did my bouquets, flower crown, and arbor. The outcome was better than I ever imagined. It is evident that she listens to what you want your flowers to look like and makes beautiful arrangements. I have never seen such a beautiful arbor and my bouquet had unique flowers that tied in the theme. I HIGHLY suggest her!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Designs by Amber Lanier's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Megan. It was a joy to work with you! Happy honeymooning!

The quality of Designs by Amber is 5-Stars PLUS. Amber created unique touches (even crafting groomsmen shotgun shell boutineers to go with the country, barn themed wedding). Working with Amber was fun and easy. On my wedding day there was nothing I had to worry about; Amber and her team put the vision together perfectly. Weeks later friends and family are still talking about the beautiful wedding Amber helped create.

Sent on 03/20/2016

Amber · Married on 06/27/2015

Designs by Amber Lanier gave me my dream wedding! Amber knew exactly what I wanted and she made my dreams come to life! She was eager to please and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Designs by Amber Lanier to decorate your wedding or other event. When I look back on my wedding day, the decor was my absolute favorite part, and I owe many many thanks to Amber for making it happen!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Designs by Amber Lanier's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and being a part of your special day.

Amber was excellent! She took my ideas and just ran with them. She made our reception more than I could have imagined

Sent on 12/01/2015

Lakota · Married on 11/18/2017

Amazingly accommodating. Amber helped perfect our vision for our wedding day.

Sent on 09/29/2018