Expressions of Love Florist

Fuquay Varina, NC View map

$4,000 Typical Price

Expressions of Love Florist is a full-service wedding florist for couples in the Fuquay Varina, North Carolina area. This floral team offers award-winning arrangements for couples on their wedding day, with classic looks and modern trends for couples to choose from. They can incorporate roses and other blooms into an arrangement, and even offer succulents and other greenery for bouquets and more.

The journey to the perfect wedding florals begins with consultations between the florists at Expressions of Love Florist and the couple. The florists can provide suggestions, samples, and ideas based off of couple’s ideas and venue visits. This team helps with event design for a cohesive look, whether couples want to be dripping in flowers or subtly accented by them. When the wedding day arrives, this team takes care of delivery, setup, and cleanup. No matter the style of a couple’s wedding, these florists have the skills and blooms to match the arrangements accordingly. They offer styles that include vintage and classic florals, eclectic and modern florals, even tropical, rustic, or glamorous florals. Allow Expressions of Love Florist to add a romantic touch to the wedding day with arrangements that can include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Table arrangements
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$202

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$325

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

Alana F. Married on 02/09/2022

Shelley rocks

Shelley is SO amazing!!! She was so fast to respond anytime I had a question. She was flexible when we had to change dates and amount of flowers. She sent me videos and pictures of the flowers before the wedding which was so nice to get excited before the wedding. Her team helped rewrap my bouquet last minute when I wanted something changed. My guest complimented how beautiful the arbor and flowers looked all night. She took care of everything, even lighting the candles. She was one of our top 3 favorite vendors! You won't regret booking her :)

Expressions of Love Florist's reply:

Man your review rocks!! We are so happy and honored to have had a part in your special day!! What an amazing evening and event!
  • Lauren
    Parker W. Married on 05/29/2021

Truly the best there is!

There aren’t even words to describe how amazing Shelley and her team are! She fulfilled my daughter’s wedding dream even more than she could have imagined! She listened so carefully to my daughter’s wishes and boy did she bring it all to life! The flowers were fresh, beautiful and so VIBRANT! Everyone was simply speechless! It was breathtaking! I would give her 100 stars if I could! She is so sweet and so invested in everything she does! I simply cannot recommend her enough! For floral needs of sheer perfection - go to Expressions of Love!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn S. Married on 03/27/2021

Best vendor at our wedding!

Shelley and her team were amazing! They made my wedding flower dreams a reality! Shelley took the time to sit down with me and plan not only the flowers for our first venue, but then again for our 2nd venue after having to change due to COVID-19 restrictions. She worked with our budget, and was honest when I suggested something she did not think I would like the end result. I loved getting sent pictures of our flowers as they came in just before our wedding. Our ceremony had to be moved inside at the last minute due to the weather, and Expressions of Love made the ceremony site inside absolutely gorgeous despite the last minute change. Thank you Shelley for making our wedding beautiful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

245 photos · 06/01/2019

Deals

Expressions of Love Florist 1
Gift
We'll give you a FREE throw-away bouquet that will be similar to your bridal bouquet but smaller and handtied!

La Cosa Bella Events La Cosa Bella Events Wedding Planners

I've had the pleasure of working with Shelley on several occasions. Not only is she a talented floral designer but she's also a truly lovely person. My brides have always been extremely happy with her work on their wedding day. She's also a good listener and can think outside of the box.

All Events DJs All Events DJs Wedding DJs

Expressions of Love is located just a few miles from our office in Fuquay-Varina. We love working with them on Weddings and events. We've even purchased arrangements from their shop for personal use and it's always a great experience! We keep them high on our list of recommended florists! :)

Chateau Bellevie B&B Chateau Bellevie B&B Mansion Weddings

As a very experienced florist in the area, Expressions of Love has been very close to our hearts because of their presence in our wedding business starting years ago. They were the ones bringing beautiful floral arrangements to our place of business and constantly offering their services to us and our brides, at a very decent price. We feel that their business grew and developed the same time with their passion and dedication for excellent service. Wonderful ladies to work with!

1501 Lakestone Village Ln, suite 107 Fuquay Varina, NC, 27526
9195524512
Location of (Expressions of Love Florist)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding