Bay State Wedding Films Reviews

40 Reviews for Bay State Wedding Films

• Heather

Heather · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful Work

Bob was so nice and captured our beautiful wedding. Would highly recommend Bay State Wedding Films. Prices are great and the quality of work is amazing! 100% worth it to remember our special day!!!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Rob G · Married on 07/12/2019

You must book!

What an amazing job! Robert and Allyson captured our wedding day in an impeccable way. He was side by side with us the night at the rehearsal to make sure he had everything covered. Robert was a friend through the process, just not someone working. Every second of the video files was chosen with great care. We have said time and time again that we would hire him time and time again.

You want your vendors to be hard working, good people and that is precisely what Bay State Wedding Films is. You will not be disappointed! Because of the amazing job he and his daughter did, we will relive the precious memories for years to come.

Thank you!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Selleck · Married on 05/27/2019

Amazing, above and beyond!

Bay State Wedding Films was amazing to work with! Bob pays very close attention when formulating the recap video even lining up the lyrics to match the video! There was not a dry eye in the room while watching it!! In addition, not only us but also the parents received a personalized flash drive with the film from the whole day included. Picture, sound, overall quality of the videos are amazing!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Kendra · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Job!

It was such a pleasure having Robert Thorley video our wedding. He was punctual and communicated well which rarely happens with many wedding vendors. I never had to chase him down. The quality of his video was fantastic and he caught all of the big important moments as well as the smaller, more intimate moments that can sometimes get overlooked. He created a beautiful keepsake for my husband and I and future family to share. Thank you Bay State Wedding Films!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Nancy · Married on 10/13/2018

Bob & his team were incredible! They answered correspondence quickly. They came to the rehearsal to get a feel for the lighting and set up. They were on time & didn't miss a thing. The final product was just amazing. They're amazing at their craft & have a very quick turn around. You will be 100% satisfied.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Noe Mercado · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent Videographers

Bob and his team were amazing. They were professional, on time and very easy to speak with. Their videos were really good quality and we will enjoy them for years to come! We highly recommend Bay State Wedding Films!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Karen · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend they were awesome. Can’t say enough video was more than expected.

Everything was perfect . Very professional you didn’t even know they were there.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Patrick · Married on 08/18/2018

Anyone will know that planning a wedding is expensive- and for us, we had originally decided not to do a videographer. When a friend convinced us that it's worth the money, we searched for local vendors and came across Bay State Wedding Films- and we couldn't be happier with our decision. From the moment we enlisted Bob and his team from BSWF they did a great job. Their prices are more than reasonable, their responsiveness is amazing and the job that they did videotaping the wedding was even better. Bob came to the rehearsal just to scout out the scene and coordinate with the Church to make sure they could do the best job possible on our wedding day. He was very responsive via text, phone and e-mail and I never once had to follow up to make sure something got taken care of. He seemed to really be invested in us and our day and catered the highlights video to what we were looking for. There wasn't a single thing we would have asked for differently and we were both enamored by the full wedding video provided and the detailed job Bob did. He even took the time to talk to us about some of the different technological aspects of the video and made suggestions as far as hardware, downloading and sharing the video. I highly recommend Bay State Wedding Film's services for anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kim · Married on 06/02/2018

Our wedding video is amazing!! Bob put in a ton of hard work to make our wedding video perfect. He showed up at our rehersal dinner just so he could see the lay of the land and so he was prepared for the wedding day. He was prompt, prepared, friendly and captured every moment on camera for us! Bob went above and beyond and put our honeymoon photos on a slide show for us. I would recommend his service to anyone!

Thank you x a million Bob!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Gail · Married on 12/31/2017

We couldn’t have been happier with our experience . This was our second wedding with Bay State, and both weddings were exceptional . Their workmanship and value were outstanding. We would definitely recommend them for your next event!!!!!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Krista · Married on 12/31/2017

Bay State Wedding Films was the perfect videographer for our New Year’s Eve wedding! From the rehearsal dinner, to getting ready, to the church, and the last second of dancing, the team got it all! The final product was more than we could have imagined and captured so much that we were able to relive the whole weekend and be a part of everything, even the moments we missed! Bob and his team were top of the line and we couldn’t recommend anyone better!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Kristina · Married on 10/28/2017

Would highly recommend! Bob was great to work with and the video came out amazing.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2016

Amazing!! is the best word to use to describe Bay State Wedding Films. They really know how to capture all the beautiful moments and blend them all together in a great video. Such a pleasure to work with. I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/06/2016

John · Married on 09/10/2016

Bob and his team went above and beyond in every way we could have imagined. We could not believe how much they were able to capture in our day and we could not have appreciated it more while watching. With it being such a busy day, they were able to show us after the fact some of the most memorable moments and enjoyment that our guest had which meant the world to us. The intricate caring detail and high quality video blew us away, we would highly recommend Bay State Wedding films for any event you might be thinking about, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Lindsey · Married on 11/28/2015

Bob was super professional. He went out of his way to be there for the rehearsal, to be sure that he would have a full plan for the wedding day. The recap video he created really captured the best of the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Nichole · Married on 10/24/2015

The company did a great job. My family & friends couldn't not believe how amazing his team was. He made it possible for us to just forget they were there. The Videos came out great. It's broken into scenes incase you wanna bounce around. It has been watched over and over again by family. It's great memories to have of such a busy day!! We loved it couldn't have been happier. So many things you miss that day but watching it makes you feel like you are there all over again.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Katie · Married on 09/26/2015

Bob Thorley and his crew were simply amazing! Bob not only caught every moment on video, but he amplified just how special our wedding day really was. My husband and I could not have been happier with our stunning and perfectly timed 21 minute video recap, which we've already shared with everyone! At first, we were thinking about skipping the videographer for budget reasons, but then we found Bay State Wedding Films and couldn't believe how incredible his work was and how affordable having him was!!!! If I had to summarize my experience, it would be that I didn't hire a company, I hired a professional, timely, friendly, and above all talented person!!! Our fairytale wedding was captured so beautifully and I know that we will be able to relive the joys of that day throughout the rest of our days and our children will be able to watch the sacred bond of their parents too. As the bride and groom, you miss so much of your actual wedding that it is incredible to have such footage with perfect audio to bring you back to that one moment! It would have been an epic loss not to have hired Bay Sate Wedding Films!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Liana · Married on 09/12/2015

Sorry for the delay on getting this posted! I LOVED LOVED LOVED working with baystate! I find myself popping in the video every so often to get reminded of the night and every time I do, I see something new that I totally missed.They really captured all the small moments from out wedding and it was the best decision I had ever made.

The day of the wedding, I was welcomed by them with such professionalism and enthusiasm (they genuinely seemed thrilled to be at our wedding). They didn't get in my way for the big day and caricatured EVERYTHING! The quality of the Video was great. They sent me multiple copies in nicely organized packages and labeled everything so nicely.

Though I have no plans to get married again, If I did, I would DEFINITELY use them again - haha. I would recommend them!

x0x thanks!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Family run business, very good at understanding and showcasing my wedding day. They were very professional from start to finish and attended the rehearsal to get ready for the big day. Pricing was very reasonable and have a few packages to choose from.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Veronica · Married on 08/14/2015

Bob Thorley of Bay State Wedding Flims was responsive, timely and in tune with my needs and what I wanted in a wedding video. I appreciate the extra time and care he put into my project and would recommend him highly to others looking for a similar service.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I couldn't have been more impressed with Bay State Wedding Films! From start to finish, rehearsal to video delivery, this company was professional, yet personable. In all honesty, we considered removing videography from our budget, and looking back, it was 100% money well spent. Bay State truly created a memory we will never forget!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Catherine · Married on 04/19/2015

Bob and his team are amazing. They never felt in the way. I barely noticed them that night. The videos are absolutely amazing. I had no idea how much I wanted a videographer until I saw the clips. It is so worth it. He knew the venue. He was super helpful with ideas about planning out the ceremony. I can't say good enough things.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Meaghan · Married on 12/13/2014

Bob and his team went above and beyond! The video quality was exceptional! He worked with us with our budget and was unobtrusive with the video but still managed to get all the shots I wanted! He was prifessional and courteous and just plain wonderful! We just watched our video and laughed and cried and it was so awesome to get to relive the day! Bob is a wonderful person and a great business man! You should honestly look no further!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Jonathan · Married on 10/12/2014

My wife and I cannot say enough good things about Bay State Wedding Films, especially Bob. He and his son were the epitome of professionalism and quality. They were both great to work with, easy to get along with and very sociable during the entire process. Bob was extremely transparent in allowing my wife and I to provide feedback as the video was being completed so we could ensure that we have a product we are not only happy with, but will be able to enjoy for years to come. His communication throughout the process allowed both my wife and I a clear understanding of what was the next step and what the future process was. I highly recommend Bay State Wedding Films to any couple who is looking to capture their wedding day in such a way that traditional photos just can't achieve.
    ~ Christine and Jon

Sent on 01/20/2015

Carrie · Married on 08/31/2014

Bob and his staff were amazing! From initial communication to execution, Bob was on point. We are so happy with how Bob was able to capture all the memorable moments without once being intrusive to our special moments. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/08/2016