B2C Jewels Reviews

33 | New York, NY

33 Reviews for B2C Jewels

Kelsey T · Getting married on 10/24/2021

Easy and Cheaper than jewelry store

I got an better quality diamond for a lower price than at my local jewelry store. Pascal was very informative and kept me up to date on my diamond the entire time.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Terry

Terry Nelson · Getting married on 05/05/2021

Repeat Customer and will continue to buy from B2C

I have purchased several times before but on smaller sidestone diamonds. However, one diamond caught my eye so I inquired, and sure enough it was available. There were images, video and certificate information all upfront for me to view, I knew what I wanted and was looking for specific specs. It was a few minutes easy transaction. I'm on a jewelry forum and I post and buy diamonds frequently from several vendors. I've enjoyed the process with B2C and Pascal watched my order from beginning to end. I purchased my diamond pretty late or early in the morning MST and Pascal was available it had to be 3 AM EST, but was pleasant. Large purchase for only a few minutes on the phone on a Friday, arrived on Wednesday with a holiday in the middle. Thank you B2C and Pascal! Love my diamond! exactly what was pictured and advertised.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Maria · Getting married on 02/14/2021

Super service and product!

Thanks to Pascal I’ve found the perfect diamond and experienced the best service during the whole purchase process ! I am very happy, thank you !

Sent on 02/13/2019

Michael T · Married on 01/01/2021

Pascal is super friendly and helpful

If you're looking for a quality diamond, this is the place to find them with value to money. Most jewelry stores out there have an hefty mark-up, basically for their services. With the same budget, you'll definitely get something much better here. You can always ask the friendly CS for their suggestions, they more sort out several selections for your review too.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Ciaran · Married on 12/29/2020

2 Carat Emerald Cut Engagement Ring

I was travelling to Yew York to get engaged so I shopped around and found B2C Jewels to have the exact GIA diamond at a better price. Pascal was excellent.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Remi Jan · Married on 12/01/2020

Diamonds diamond

I’ve purchased before and recently did again. They’re always so helpful, I get to pick a diamond and keep it only if I love it, all of the employees are super nice (Pascal helped me this time) and I love that their prices are competitive. It keeps me coming back!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Randall Hedtke · Married on 04/25/2020

B2C Jewels

Love the way the rings look, I'm very pleased with the way they look. Can't wait until that magical day.

April 25 was when I proposed to my special woman in my life, it was a very special evening to her and to I for I have been waiting to say " I love you " since the moment we met. She said "YES"

Thank you so much to all the team members at 2BCJewels, especially to Simon, my Jewelry Sales Expert.

Sent on 04/05/2019

landy · Married on 04/16/2020

great experience! easy to deal

Sent on 09/03/2018

Rodriguez Rafael · Married on 03/21/2020

Good Service

good service and support with pascal

Sent on 09/10/2019

Lawrence · Married on 12/07/2019

Very nice shopping experience! Simon was very helpful =]

Sent on 08/31/2018

Alejandro · Married on 12/07/2019

Great shopping experience... amazing customer support, the delivery was quick and the product is as expected. Harry and the B2C team were always ready to clarify any question.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Christopher · Married on 10/19/2019

Company - overall I found a great diamond and eventually a band through them at a great deal. I did most research myself regarding the ring, but found their tools online to be helpful as well. I selected the wrong size ring and they were easy to work with regarding getting a pre-paid shipping label to me with insurance and instructions on how to exchange to get a much smaller band. waiting to get that ring back at this time, but so far very happy.
    Rep - Anthony was amazing to work with. Very professional (as were the others we interacted with) and timely in responses. I always had a timeline regarding when they would get something to me or roughly how long I might be on hold. He was flexible throughout the process, and helpful when discussing getting the proper size band switched out.
    Overall - definitely check them out for the ring that is right for you. if it's even close on budget / type, use B2C because Anthony and their team are top notch.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Nick · Married on 10/05/2019

B2C jewels is an outstanding company both in terms of honest service, selection, and prices. Every message I sent, no matter what time of day I was responded to promptly. The only minor drawback is that they only have immediate pictures and videos of about 20% of their diamonds. However, if you ask, they can usually get you an image in a short time. The refund policy is excellent and they are honest about the quality of the diamond you are getting. For overal value they are probably the best place to buy a diamond on the internet and I searched through many.

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/05/2019

Worked on an engagement ring with my son. We were not able to fallow through with our ring, however we were offered a full refund. This company is outstanding both in terms of quality and customer service. We scanned the net b2c jewels had one of the largest inventories of diamonds and they had the best prices on their diamonds. For now on I will go nowhere else for jewelry other than b2c jewels. They do not have the technology that some of the larger companies have such as james allen and blue nile but they will beat their prices easily and they will get you an image of the diamond you need within few hours. Outstanding B2C.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Nookie · Married on 09/04/2019

I visited the website several times, and finally decided upon a diamond. Adrian helped me to find the perfect stone. Alex then helped me selecting the engagement ring setting.

Sent on 08/08/2018

H Lim · Married on 08/31/2019

Great service

I was really impressed with the responsiveness of the company. I worked with Anthony and he always delivered on what he says he will do.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • W

Wenhsuan Chang · Married on 03/15/2019

Wonderful experience!

Customer service are efficient and great.
    Pascal is very professional and really helping in the purchase process.

Sent on 03/15/2019

T Payne · Married on 02/13/2019

Pascal at B2C Jewels

B2C Jewels customer service was excellent. Pascal done a great job and helped me pick out a beautiful diamond for my wife’s ring. The other members of the team was very helpful when Pascal was busy and could not talk to me. They had great notes and was also able to assist.

Sent on 02/13/2019

JOHN · Married on 01/31/2019

I ordered a 2.05 round diamond w/classic solitaire 6-prong setting in platinum for engagement ring. Melwin, who happens to be point of contact, updated me with the ring's progress along the way from the moment the diamond was secured w/manufacturer to shipping it overnight to me. Melwin's customer service is second to none, and I recommend purchasing from them. Not to mention, their prices are the lowest I've found. It's rare these days that low price constitutes excellent customer service, but Melwin's got it down on both grounds!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Hannah · Married on 01/04/2019

Great service

Anthony was great about answering my questions and taking time to talk with me. I’ve purchased several jewelry items and usually I feel like other vendors are too busy for me or annoyed by my questions, but I didn’t feel this way at all with B2C. Every time I reached out with a question, someone followed up with a phone call to ensure my needs were met.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Michael · Married on 11/01/2018

I ordered a diamond pendant as an anniversary gift for my girlfriend. Not only did B2C allow me to make the pendant in rose gold (an option not available on their website), they did so without any upcharge. This may not be possible for all "custom" orders, of course, but it was nice to see this sort of flexibility when places like Blue Nile quoted me a 20-40% uncharge for the "custom" aspect. B2C had excellent customer support - Harry, Melwin, Adrian, etc - and were always available by phone, email, or live chat. Shipping was free and overnight! I would definitely shop from B2C in the future.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Ken · Married on 10/21/2018

I am very pleased with the quality and price of the diamond/setting I purchased...and my Fiancee loves the ring! Outstanding customer service from Pascal and Johnny -- professional service, expertise and attitude. We'll definitely be buying from B2C in the future.

More importantly, my fiancee LOVES the ring. I am very pleased with the high quality diamond and setting which is well depicted on the B2C website. The website filters and magnification features of the actual diamond made it easy to select a very high quality stone for my budget. Based on my internet research,

Sent on 08/14/2018

Jc · Married on 10/10/2018

Great experience and great diamonds. I am very happy with the diamond ring purchase for my wife- she loved it.
    Tina did a great job and was professional.
    TIP: Look/ask for Tina to help you. She's the best

Sent on 09/18/2018

jerrin · Married on 09/30/2018

Nothing but good things to say about B2C Jewels. Have been working with Johnny and he is always very helpful and can get good discounts for you. Will continue my business with them. Thanks!

Sent on 09/14/2018

phil · Married on 08/15/2018

Very responsive with prices that can't be beat!

Sent on 08/22/2018