AVS Photography & Videography Reviews

14 | Stewartstown, PA

14 Reviews for AVS Photography & Videography

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2013

AVS Photography was by far one of the best parts of my wedding experience. They were unbelievably professional, polite, flexible, and I’m so happy I chose them to do my photo’s/video. The quality of their pictures is amazing and they were sure to get photos of everything my husband and I requested with no problem. They were on time for the wedding, which is an issue we had with our other vendors. They provided us with a photo booth at the reception that seemed to be the highlight of everyone’s evening. During the actual reception, we barely noticed them taking pictures. They wore black to blend in with the crowd and captured every moment we could have asked for. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is getting married, throwing a birthday party, or for any other event that would require a photographer. I started working with AVS over a year before my wedding and they remained in contact throughout the entire process. I absolutely love them and want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for giving me one less thing to stress about on my wedding day because they were amazing!

Ashley & Aaron

Sent on 11/07/2013

I was very happy with photo and video services. Very professional and inconspicuous during wedding day. Flexible about specific shots I wanted. I wish there would have been an option of getting an album but I knew from the beginning that there was not.

Sent on 10/30/2013

David with AVS Photography was great! His video was great quality and his highlight video captured all the important parts of our wedding! We had an action packed day with two distinct wedding ceremonies as well as a reception. David arrived early prior to the ceremonies to prepare, and stayed until the very end to document our day! He was always extremely professional, responsive, and pleasant to deal with. He did everything he promised and we are very pleased with our wedding video! We would highly recommend David for any event, wedding ceremony, and/or reception. Thank you, David!!

Sent on 01/27/2013

Lilia · Married on 06/09/2012

Great people to work with, very professional and responsible. Thanks for sharing the moment with us and great services you provided.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Josiane · Married on 04/21/2012

We had a bi-cultural wedding and we wanted a professional that will be able to revive our special day on video and photos, so that we remember our special day exactly how it was. David and his wife did a fantastic job on recreating our event. They Grabbed all the most amazing details not leaving anything out. It was wonderful to replay my wedding video, pictures and see what we had missed during the big event. We are so grateful to David and his wife for giving us such wonderful memories.
    Thank you again AVS Photography & Videography for all the great and exceptional service!

Sent on 06/11/2012

misty · Married on 04/15/2012

If I could give 10 stars I would! David and his wife handled the photogrpahy and videoagraphy for our wedding last month and we couldn't have been happier!!! Thank you for being such a big part of our special day.

Mr. and Mrs. Watson

Sent on 05/28/2012
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/10/2011

David was willing to do all the shots that anyone asked for, and planned great ones of his own. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Gina · Married on 08/06/2011

I actually contacted them the Wednesday before we got married. We weren't planning on having a videographer for our wedding, but ended up deciding to go ahead with it for a close relative who unexpectedly could not make it to the wedding (due to health issues). I really appreciated AVS clearing their schedule to be available. They both seem like such nice people besides. David was already booked as the photographer for another wedding so Elizabeth was able to provide videography services for our wedding. The price was reasonable but more importantly the product turned out really nice. They did a really good job and I appreciate it. I highly recommend AVS.

Sent on 09/26/2011

Ginger · Married on 07/23/2011

Having video was almost a last minute decision. I emailed the company and received an answer back almost immediately. David worked within my limited budget to give us a beautiful video of my son's wedding. The packaging was just as beautiful. I am grateful for the memory we will be able to cherish forever. And it was wonderful for out of town relatives who could not attend.

Sent on 10/16/2011

Tanya · Married on 07/03/2011

I wish I could give this company a million stars. The photographer really saved the day. I hired him as a back-up photographer to cover the company I hired. The company I hired to do my photography never showed up the day of my wedding. Without AVS, I would be left with no photos. Hire them they are the best. Very professional.

Sent on 07/04/2011

Laura · Married on 06/25/2011

Dave was fantastic! He answered my email within 5 minutes and I booked him the very next day. No hidden fees/costs- everything was exactly as described. If you are looking for affordable video of your wedding with simple elegant editing, you've got to go with Dave at AVS! I just received my video last week and I couldn't be happier! Excellent job!!!

Laura

Sent on 08/23/2011

Lara · Married on 11/01/2008

We hired them for ceremony only and I didn't expect much more than a tripod in the back of the church and a lapel mic for DH so we could hear the ceremony. What they provided was much more with 2 cameras, a videographer who got permission to stand at the front of the church and video me walking down the aisle, and they even stayed to video the pictures after which wasn't in the contract. The final product was even more spectacular. Beautifully edited, with credits and scenic pictures of the church. Well worth every penny spent and something I will cherish forever. I am so happy we chose to purchase a wedding video.

Sent on 01/13/2009

Maddie · Married on 06/30/2012

We knew we wanted a videographer but we had no idea how great everything would work out. During our special day David and his wife did everything in their power to remain completely invisible, so they could quietly capture our day. The caught everything and we didn't feel like we had a camera following us. This was truly a gift that we will have forever.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Mari · Married on 06/23/2012

Work with AVS Photography has been a wonderful experienced; his dedication and love to what he does make his work extraordinary. He is punctually, responsible, dedicate, hardworking and the most wonderful thing about is that he is also flexible.
    I would definitely recommend David for any event that you might have........

Thanks David for the work well done!

Sent on 09/07/2012