Audio Concepts Disc Jockey Ser Reviews

11 | Grand Terrace, CA

11 Reviews for Audio Concepts Disc Jockey Ser

11 Audio Concepts Disc Jockey Ser Reviews

Jamie · Married on 08/31/2018

Where do I begin? I hired Enda because she had DJ'd my sister's wedding last July, and our entire family LOVED her. She did such an incredible job, and rolled with EVERYTHING that came her way. (Including a city-wide power outage.) She handled everything so wonderfully, and truly went above and beyond.

Fast forward to my wedding--she couldn't have been a better choice for us. She delighted the guests, made sure everything was in order before the wedding so we didn't have to worry about anything, traveled between our ceremony and reception with ease (same location, just a decent ways away from each other), made sure our pastor was mic'd and flawlessly handled our reception. One of my FAVORITE parts of our wedding was the dancing--we had so many special moments on the dance floor and she read our crowd PERFECTLY. She adjusted the music to what crowd was on the dance floor, never letting the energy go down, but making sure there was a variety. We had some pretty obscure songs (especially our instrumental Father-Daugher dance) and she was able to find everything for us perfectly.

We are THRILLED that we chose Audio Concepts and got to work with Enda again. She truly kept the party going and made our day so, so special. Thank you for EVERYTHING!

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 08/18/2017

Chuck was a pleasure to work with. He was always responsive and professional. We had a few odd requests for songs and he found them with no problem. We will see him again in October since my brother has also booked him for his wedding.

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2017

Chuck was wonderful to work with! He did a thorough walk through of our wedding day timeline to ensure everything went smoothly. We submitted a "must play" list along with the general feel we were going for and Chuck got it perfect. Not a song was missed and he knew just the right mix of songs for our party. Our guests were on the dance floor all night!

Ronda · Married on 02/19/2017

Chuck was the first DJ that we interviewed. He came to our home to accommodate my husband's work schedule. He showed up on time and had impeccable manners. His knowledge not only music but all genres of music was impressive! He takes his job seriously and devoted a tremendous amount of time to tailoring our specific requests. My son was getting married and he is pretty picky when it comes to his style of music. Both he and his bride loved Chuck and said "Mom he's the one." He did a fabulous job and wore a tux for that evening! If you are looking for a professional DJ that aims to please...give him a call, you will be glad you did!
    Thanks Chuck!
    The Bartman Family

Amy · Married on 11/14/2015

We'd just about decided that a DJ was our of our wedding budget range, and I asked a friend of mine if he would use his sound system to play a playlist we would make. He suggested I talk to Chuck at Audio Concepts first - and I'm SO THANKFUL we did! He gave us a clear quote of exactly what it would cost for reception DJing. I was a super organized bride and had a timeline, specific song list, and announcement list already prepared for him when we had our phone consult meeting, and he made it so simple and painless. He included a second system to play background music for our cocktail hour; he showed up EARLY and had everything all set up; he changed to a suit before any guests arrived; he had the music at a perfect volume to be enjoyed but still talked through during dinner; he used our requests to guide the whole playlist; he had a wireless mic for toasts; he checked in with me/the groom/the coordinator about shifting timelines as he read the crowd; he made announcements politely and without cheese; and he got our dance floor ROCKING! I really wasn't sure how many of our guests would dance, since none of us are exactly club frequenters... but he found the perfect mix that kept multiple generations on the floor, and we keep hearing how much everyone was impressed. Thank you Chuck!

Jerry · Married on 12/29/2014

Chuck was AWESOME. At first, my wife was going to try and just 'wing it' by creating a simply CD playlist and let it go on autopilot, but it didn't take much convincing to get her to consider hiring a DJ. When it was time, she went on Thumbtack and found Chuck! We were very lucky to have met him and he is a great value to boot. He started by having us come over for a detailed consultation, where we came up with the wedding and reception timelines. When we had additional questions or concerns, he was always responsive and professional. He kept the reception classy and moving, and our guests were all on their feet. He was just such a pro and easy to talk to. Do yourself a favor, when you're considering hiring a DJ, please consider Chuck - you'll be glad you did...a guy with all these 5-star ratings can't be wrong!

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/12/2013

Chuck was a great DJ! He kept the crowd entertained and wasn't cheesy at all! I would 100% recommend him.

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2013

Chuck Hornsby was amazing! He was very affordable, professional and flexible. All we had to do was tell him what we liked and he picked the most amazing music . He also was there early setting up. He really was amazing, I would recommend him to everyone I know! thanks Chuck, you made our wedding so perfect.
    -Jessica and Robert Gardner-

• Heather

Heather · Married on 11/11/2011

Chuck is wonderful. He is a class act. We loved him. He has lots of experience and really knows what he is doing and how to DJ and emcee weddings. He also is incredibly responsive and organized and really tries to accommodate specific requests and music. He is also very sweet to have made us a CD that we received after the wedding of some of the favorite dance songs from the wedding as well as the introduction, etc. He has all paperwork ready to go from the beginning and makes this as easy as possible for the client. He has a very friendly demeanor and is easy to work with. I would recommend him highly.

Michelle · Married on 08/29/2009

We found this DJ online and he worked out great!! He is very professional and made our reception a great PARTY for a great price!

• User6940914 · 1+ year ago

My fiancé and I are meeting with Chuck on Wednesday to discuss our wedding for May 2017. We haven't booked him yet, but so far he has done nothing but impress us. He took our call at 8 on a Sunday night to answer our questions and help assist in any way possible. So far he's been nothing but professional, friendly, and courteous to our needs and questions. We're looking forward to meeting with him and discussing the details for our wedding :)