Ata-Girl Photography Co., LLC Reviews

View more information

• Susan
    Susan L. Married on 07/22/2020

Susan Leslie, owner of Leslie Lane Llamas

I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Tammy on several occasions. I work with a lot of professional photographers in my field, and there was just something about Tammy that stood out to me. Her attention not only to detail, but the personal touches and her personality always made her clients feel so at ease. There was no question in my mind when it came to hiring a professional photographer for my ranch photos, as to who to call. She is at the top of her field! And now I have the honor of calling her my friend.
  • Hootie
    Hootie M. Married on 06/07/2019

Our Wedding Day

ATA-girl photography were excellent in every way, which immortalized our wedding day with glamorous photos. They were energetic throughout the 12 plus hours capturing our special day. We appreciate their total commitment to making our day GREAT!!!!! Thank you Tammy!!!!!

Ata-Girl Photography Co., LLC's reply:

Hootie, thank you very much for your ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review and also thank you very much for your service! Loved shooting your and Belinda's wedding! Lastly, thank YOU for your service! 🎖️ Hooah!
    Brittany W. Married on 03/16/2019

From beginning to end she knows how to help you make your day exactly as you pictured it!

We had a small and very intimate ceremony with just close family, and Tammy and her team captured the emotion perfectly! We had a larger ceremony at a hall that did not give us very many picture options but that didn’t stop Tammy or her team. When reviewing our pictures my husband and I agreed we didn’t even see Tammy or her team members they blended in so perfectly. From the start of our journey with Tammy to the end she took special care of us from the letters, gift box, the pictures she printed that night all the way to ordering it made everything super easy and very memorable for both my husband and I. Quality service and an eye for telling the story of your special day.

Ata-Girl Photography Co., LLC's reply:

Brittany, thank you sho much for your kind words. I appreciate you and TJ and I am delightfully honored to have been your engagement and wedding photographer. Your beautiful day was filled with family, friends, happiness, and love, and I am so glad that I got to document all this for you two!
    Miriam Married on 02/22/2017
    I cannot thank you enough for the memories you captured!! Ata-Girl Photography will not disappoint you, she captured every moment! I have so many beautiful memories of our wedding and our guest loved the photos. They look beautiful!! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! I wish you the best and again thank you thank you for the memories!!
    Kinna Married on 06/18/2016
    If you're needing a top-notch professional for your special day or special senior, look no further than Ata-Girl! From planning to delivery of prints, she is 100% committed to ensuring you are thrilled with all she has to offer.
    She sat with me for three hours simply planning my wedding day. On the day of, her team was on-time ready to shoot! Her delivery of digital negatives were gorgeous and high-quality. But the best deliverable of all is the handcrafted Italian photobooks that she offers! I loved mine so much, I ordered 4 more! Everything she does is 150%! I would highly recommend to anyone needing a professional photographer for their big day!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 03/07/2020

Engagement shoot

Hands down if you are looking for a wedding/engagement photographer Tammy is the best. She was so patient and professional during our engagement shoot. She took some amazing pictures of us and our little boy (who was the surprise guest at our shoot). She puts her whole heart into making it an amazing experience for you. From the location to the poses to the beautiful blog she wrote about us; it was perfect. 🥰

Ata-Girl Photography Co., LLC's reply:

Christina, I LOVED helping you and Joe capture this sweet moment right before your wedding! You two were perfect to work with!! 💖
    Beverly Married on 06/04/2011
    Tammy is wonderful. She helped me beyond words. I didn't worry over her on day of wedding. Very confident and great work