Ashley Matho Reviews

59 | Rocky River, OH

59 Reviews for Ashley Matho

Brian · Married on 05/26/2018

Ashley was amazing for our May 2018 wedding! She did bride + 3 bridesmaids & did a beautiful job! Everyone’s makeup was gorgeous & lasted all night! I (Bride) was very happy with my own makeup - I looked glamorous but also natural. Ashley covered up what needed to be covered up without looking overdone. We used airbrush makeup & it was amazing! I also enjoyed my makeup trial experience with Ashley - she listened to what I wanted & also guided me with her expertise, as I personally don’t know much about makeup. I would highly recommend Ashley & I would definitely use her again!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Ashley Matho's reply:

Thank you so much for the privilege of working with you and your party! You looked amazing and you all were so much fun!

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

10000% book Ashley! She is absolutely amazing and so fun to hang out with too :) She made my entire bridal party feel gorgeous- I truly can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Emily · Married on 10/10/2015

Ashley is an amazing and talented makeup artist! She knows what colors go with skin tone. The airbrushing she did on me was flawless and made any flaws on my skin disappear. She is not only talented and professional but very sweet too! I have recommended Her a few times to friends! She's great!!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Ashley Matho's reply:

Thank you Emily! It is always a pleasure to do your makeup!

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2015

I am so happy I chose Ashley to do my wedding makeup, I felt and looked so beautiful on my wedding day! Ashley is such a sweetheart and you can tell she really loves what she does. Her artistry skills are top notch! I am a part time makeup artist and could have easily done my own my own makeup but really wanted to feel pampered and have someone do my makeup for once! Ashley delivered!!! I would highly recommend Ashley to any bride looking for a quality makeup artist for their wedding day! Thanks again Ashley!!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Ashley Matho's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! You looked stunning. I loved being with you and your family. Thank you so much for the hospitality. I can't wait to see your wedding pics!

Mallory · Married on 10/03/2015

Ashley and her team were amazing. I was very particular about the makeup for my big day and did 4 trials with other makeup artists before meeting Ashley. She was wonderful to work with and my makeup was flawless all day long!

Ashley Matho's reply:

Thank you Mal! It was such a pleasure to work with you, your mom (love her!) and your wedding party on your wedding day. You all were so much fun and looked stunning. Happy New Years!

Ashley and her team provided make up services for my daughter's wedding on a rainy October day. They made up 13 of us in a timely fashion and looked beautiful! The make up lasted all day in spite of the weather. I appreciated that Ashley and her team were more than willing to listen to each person individually and provide them with the look they desired. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Ashley Matho's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys were such a fun group. Thank you for the generosity and hospitality (and the Handi-waks! ha ha!).

Ashley is very professional and all 13 girls looked beautiful the entire day!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Ashley Matho's reply:

Thank you very much! It was my pleasure!

kristy · Married on 10/03/2015

I usually hate getting my makeup done, but I absolutely loved my experience!!! My makeup looked beautiful, and most of all I still felt like myself.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Ashley Matho's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to work with such a fun wedding party!

They managed a large group of girls very efficiently and did such a good job! Every single Bridesmaid was happy with her look.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Ashley Matho's reply:

thank you! I am happy to hear that everyone was satisfied. You all were a beautiful bunch of ladies.

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2015

Ashley did my makeup for my wedding day, including my bridesmaids and mothers! I cannot speak highly enough of Ashley's work, she is amazing! She was very accessible and professional throughout the entire process. She opened her home to me for my makeup trial, which was very cozy and personable. I felt so confident in her work that my wedding day makeup was stress-free and absolutely fabulous! Ashley uses the best makeup products/brands and her airbrush is flawless. She is very thorough in her work and her perfectionism shines through, I trusted her to use her own experience combined with a few pictures I had and she exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend Ashley and her team :)

Sent on 01/07/2016

Ashley was amazing!! I had the best experience for our Wedding day! The trail was very helpful, we were able to discuss my vision. I would absolutely recommend her!

Thank you very much!

Rachael · Married on 08/22/2015

Ashley did my makeup for my wedding in August 2015, and she did a fabulous job! I loved her vibe and personality right off the bat and I really enjoyed working with her. She was flexible during my trial, and made sure the look we planned was just what I wanted. I love that she uses airbrush foundation and my face looked flawless all day, through the tears and hugs and everything! We needed a second artist on our wedding day to help with the bridal party, and Ashley brought Ricki along. She was also wonderful and my bridesmaids looked beautiful. I felt that Ashley's pricing was fair and comparable to what I've seen listed by other airbrush artists. I'm so glad I booked her and will recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Ashley Matho's reply:

Thank you so much Rachael! I had so much fun with you and your bridal party. It was my pleasure to be a part of your big day. I loved your venue, your style, your dress, your shoes (GOD, the shoes!). I can't wait to see your pictures. Thanks so much! Please keep in touch and let me know anytime you need makeup for special occasions or events.

Tricia · Married on 06/13/2015

Ashley was wonderful! She responded to all my emails right away and was very professional. She made me look beautiful on my wedding day and listened to everything I wanted!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Ana · Married on 06/12/2015

Ashley did an amazing job! I have never looked so beautiful in my entire life! She listens very well to what the bride wants, but is also ready to offer any advice to the unsure bride. My makeup was va-va-voom while still looking natural which was important to me as I still wanted to look like me on my wedding day. Ashley was friendly, quick to communicate, and she carried the best makeup products. My makeup held up throughout the whole day which ended up being a mixture of downpour and also 90 degree weather. She also did the makeup for my entire bridal party. Love her!

Ashley Matho's reply:

Thank you Ana! I really appreciate it. I had a great time working with you and your wedding party. Airbrush makeup was absolutely ideal for your wedding day weather! i am glad it held up. I wish you all the best in 2016 and beyond.

Lindsey · Married on 04/11/2015

I read about Ashley's talents and knew she had to do my wedding! She's located in Cleveland now, but thankfully came into Cincinnati for my big day and scheduling to meet with her beforehand was very easy. For my wedding, she brought along another talented artist, Jean Folchi. These two are not only masters, but so much fun! Hanging out with them in the hotel while our makeup was getting done felt like an old school slumber party! And our makeup...flawless! I felt so beautiful and couldn't stop smiling! My mom and bridesmaids looked stunning. Ashley is truly the best and you can see her passion for what she does.

Ashley Matho's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! I had a great time working with you and your party. You guys were so much fun and everyone looked stunning! I wish you all the best for a happy, healthy 2016 and beyond.

Jenni · Married on 01/31/2015

Ashley is awesome! She did makeup for all 3 of my daughters weddings in the last five years and did an excellent job. She is friendly and works very hard to make sure she does the right amount of makeup for each person she does. For instance, me myself, I did not want heavy makeup and she worked hard to make sure I was happy and comfortable with the makeup she did for me. Not only that, she goes above and beyond just doing makeup. When she was here this year doing makeup at my house for my third daughter's wedding, we all had to leave quickly in the limo and came home later that night to find she had cleaned up food that we left out and tidied up for us. She is a wonderful makeup artist and overall person. You can trust her and I know you would be highly satisfied.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Ashley Matho's reply:

Thank you so much Jenni. You all were great to work with and if there are any more of your family members needing wedding makeup, I would be glad to travel back to Cincinnati. Thank you for choosing me for all three weddings; it was purely my pleasure. You all are a great family.

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2014

I had booked a few makeup trials that did not go so well, and my friend recommended I try to find an airbrush artist in Cleveland. Good thing Ashley came up during our search! This was a week before my wedding, and lucky enough, Ashley was able to come to our house for a trial and was able to schedule us all morning (from 8am) on wedding day to take care of makeup for my mom, my 2 sisters and me (the bride). I showed her some pictures, and she knew exactly what I wanted, a matte, old glamour type of look, but not too costume-y. Ashley has so much in her professional kit, she has a color and a product for everyone! It helped that she has worked with many different skin tones too, so she was familiar with how to mix and match to get the best results for cover up and airbrushing. She also gave us a lot of tips while we were getting our makeup done, like suggestions on colors and how to wear a product for a day or evening look. She was just awesome! She had fun with us and she made us look gorgeous. Our makeup stayed on all day, and this was our schedule: reveal party at our house at 1pm which included dancing, wedding at 3pm which was in a church with no air conditioning, pictures outside, cocktail hour which included hugging and kissing lots of people, and finally dancing all night long until 2am. Yes, we looked great all day and all night, all we needed was a lipstick touch up! If you need the airbrush look and endurance, you have found the right person!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Ashley Matho's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! I loved working with you and your family. Your wedding preparation part was so culturally interesting-by far one of my favorite weddings. I have your photo on my site and advertisements. Thank you again!
  • Mioara

Mioara · Married on 08/30/2014

Ashley was wonderful to work with and did an amazing job for our wedding! We did not have a wedding party, but we were two brides and she completely tailored our makeup to fit our individual looks. She came oout for the trial and we did a couple different styles and then she even looked for colors specifically for our wedding and brought them on the day of. She was fun and professional to work with and we highly recommend her for any wedding or special event.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Ashley Matho's reply:

I was honored to be part of your big day. You two were so much fun and both of you looked stunning!

Rosa · Married on 06/14/2014

She was amazing. I felt beautiful looked beautiful. She new what would fit me right , I trusted her as I don't know much about make up. She made my girls gorgeous . She was just an all around sweetheart .

Sent on 10/17/2014

I have nothing but positive things about hiring Ashley for my wedding. Her staff was professional, paitent and above all very talented. She offers real make-up and airbrush, which allowed everything to stay in place all day and all night.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Christina · Married on 05/25/2013

Ashley is amazing!! I loved the way I looked, it was not over-done and I felt flawless on the big day. She's so cool and kind, you will have a blast sitting in her chair. Loved the whole experience!!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Kiki · Married on 05/18/2013

Ashley was wonderful. I felt like she really cared about my big day; almost as if she was one of my family. The make-up made me feel amazing and it was so much lighter than I would have expected. I would totally recommend her to any of my friends/family.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Joan · Married on 05/11/2013

Ashley and her helper did a fantastic job when my daughter got married in May! We had 7 of us getting ready at the brides room at the reception hall, and they came fully prepared with everything needed to make all of us look beautiful. My daughter could not have looked more radiant and we love the way she looks even in very close-up pictures. Our make-up lasted the whole day, which started early and went late! We would recommend Ashley to anyone looking for a gorgeous, custom make up experience.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Ashley Matho's reply:

Thanks Joan! It was a pleasure to work with you and Katie. I wish you all the best for a happy, healthy life! Feel free to contact me for any of your makeup needs or advice.

Kacie · Married on 04/06/2013

I would highly recommend Ashley. She did my makeup (bride), all bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, and mothers at the hotel where we were getting ready. Everyone looked beautiful and loved their makeup!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Tracy · Married on 09/01/2012

Ashley Matho is a wonderful make-up artist who is a lot of fun and does an amazing job. I first met Ashley at my sister's wedding three years ago - I was hesitant to have my make-up done because I have sensitive skin. But the products Ashley uses are not only great for people like me, but it lasts ALL day. My make-up lasted over 12 hours and I still looked fabulous at the end of the night. On to my wedding. Ashley did a trial run and was very accomodating to my requests - she was able to come before one of our showers so I looked great for that event as well. On the day of my wedding, she and her assistant were on time and arrived happy and excited for everyone. All of my girls loved their make-up and looked fabulous all day. Ashley does take her time and does not rush. She makes sure you look your best. She brings out your natural beauty and enhances it perfectly. I highly recommend Ashley for your wedding or other special event. She is amazing.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Ashley Matho's reply:

Thanks Tracy! I loved working with all of you guys over the years. Best wishes to you all.