Ashleigh Laureen Photography Reviews

Manchester, NH
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Kristyn Married on 10/26/2018

Enchanting photos, wonderful couple to work with!

We had the BEST experience with Ashleigh. We received our preview on Wednesday and spent an hour just melting over the photos. She nailed all the spots we wanted and was able to make a windy day turn into stunning and enchanting shots! We highly recommend her and her amazing husband to any couple looking for a wonderful experience. The element of having a married couple taking your pictures made it even more beautiful. Can't wait to see the rest of our photos! Thank you Ashleigh and hubby!

Ashleigh Laureen Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kristyn! Gahh, the kind words just make my heart smile. Thank you for the encouragement...I am so grateful! Hugs to you two.
    Louise Married on 05/27/2018
    Choosing a photographer wasn't easy for us. In fact, we had an engagement photo session with a "high end" photographer (read: extra expensive) and found ourselves surprisingly disappointed by the results. We followed our gut instinct that told us to move on...and we're so glad we did because then we found Ashleigh, and she was amazing! Ashleigh is super awesome to work with and was also fantastic going into stealth mode to capture some really fun dancing shots. Ashleigh was born to be a photographer. Her shots are exactly what I imagined and them some. She doesn't go overboard taking shots every half second—she takes her time and the results are worth it! Every photo is special. I will cherish the whole collection we received.

Ashleigh Laureen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Louise, for your kind words of encouragement and support. I am thrilled that you and Jeff love your images, and I just adored working with you! My best to you both on your journey of marriage.
    Stephanie Married on 09/09/2017
    Ashleigh was wonderful to work with and she has amazing talent. She met with us before the wedding for an engagement shoot which made us much more comfortable in front of the camera. She truly captured all the emotion and fun on our big day and our photos were natural and gorgeous.

Ashleigh Laureen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie! Your day holds a special place in my heart. Blessings to you both!
    Sean Married on 07/08/2016
    Hannah and I couldn't be happier with our decision to have Ashleigh photograph our wedding. Not only was the end product phenomenal (every photo was excellent!) but Ashleigh was such a fun and splendid person to work with. She meshed perfectly with the wedding party, it felt very natural and we had complete trust in her ability to deliver quality photos. I'd highly recommend her to anyone in need of professional photography!

Ashleigh Laureen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Sean and Hannah! I'm thankful to have met you two and to continue to get to know you more.
  • User2957409 2+ years ago
    Ashley shot my July 2015 wedding and my brother's 2016 wedding. With Ashley- you get a bang for your buck- not only is she sweet, professional, creative, and caring- her prices reflect her quality of work with a personal touch. Highly recommended!

Ashleigh Laureen Photography's reply:

Thank you, Jen! You and Verlin are the sweetest, and I still look back on your wedding day with fond memories. Blessings!
    Catelyn Married on 10/14/2016
    We adore Ashleigh! She made our wedding the most special day and we truly couldn't have done it without her. She is worth way more than she is charging so book with her before she realizes. ;) Thank you again sweet lady for being everything we needed and more. :)

Ashleigh Laureen Photography's reply:

Thank you, Catelyn! It was an honor to photograph your day, and I pray you may enjoy those memories for years to come!