K&L Photography

Portsmouth, NH View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hi! We're K&L Photography, a wedding photography company based in Portsmouth, NH. We have been best friends since first grade and we want our couple's do be so comfortable with us that you become our friends too! We have found a way to be our genuine silly selves while being professional and capturing all of your beautiful candid moments. The genuine belly laughs, in between looks, and romantic gestures are what we thrive on. Yes we will get the posed "ok everyone smile at the camera" photos but our true passion is capturing the genuine love and candidness of your special day!

We love working with fun, easy-going couples. We enjoy working collaboratively and developing genuine, meaningful connections with our couples and want you to be comfortable and have fun when working with us. We want your session to be so much fun that you forget that the cameras are even there, allowing us to capture those real smiles! We will make you do some weird things but trust the process, it's only to get the best laughs out of you and yes, we will tell you what to do with your hands!

We specialize in Weddings, Engagements, and Portraits. We offer a range of wedding packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets. Package features and options include up to 12 hours of event coverage, Engagement Session, Online Gallery, a keepsake flash drive, and print and album consultations as well as some special one of a kind gifts.

So what do you say? Did we just become best friends? (YUP)

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Anne
    Anne S. Married on 04/30/2022

Exceptional Duo!

Kaylie + Lindsey are an amazing duo to hire for your engagements and wedding photos! They are so easy to work with, listen to what you want and are flexible. Its like having your friends there to be a part of your special day. But don't let the ease with which they insert themselves into your day fool you. They are professionals and they will get the shots you are looking for! My daughter's wedding photos are a treasure I will cherish.

K&L Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Anne! We had so much fun with all of you and we are so glad you all love the photos as much as we do! You made our jobs too easy with how amazing you all were! Thanks again!
    Holly B. Married on 08/18/2019

The Best!!

We hired K&L to do our wedding photography 2 years ago and they did not disappoint!!! They were able to capture the whole event in a creative, thoughtful way. I loved how everyone looked fabulous even in the candid photos!
    In fact, we loved them so much we recently used them again for our pregnancy announcement photos! It is so nice to have found photographers we trust and feel comfortable with capturing these big life moments! Thank you K&L!!!

K&L Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Holly!! We had so much fun at your wedding and your maternity shoot! We can’t wait to meet your little one someday
    Sarah Married on 05/20/2017

The best photographers around!

My husband and I had never been photographed so we felt very awkward going into our engagement shoot a little nervous. Instantly, Kaylie and Lindsey made us feel so comfortable we forgot we were even taking photos! This carried over into our wedding where they were professional and got more photos than I could’ve ever imagined and photos I had never thought of. We were overjoyed and so happy with the results, we have been using them for all our photo needs since!

K&L Photography's reply:

Love you guys!!! Thank you so much! Years later and still thinking about how fun that wedding was and love being able to continue to photograph your beautiful growing family!

Real Weddings

Team

Kaylie Lathrop
Kaylie Lathrop
Co- Owner, Photographer

If you put my spotify on shuffle be prepared to go from Old School Emo to Hannah Montana to Country to Nicki Minaj without warning.

If you bring me tacos or coffee you have won my heart.

Wednesday Addams is my spirit animal.

If I still had a Myspace my cats would be in my top 8.

Lindsey Norton
Lindsey Norton
Co- Owner, Photographer

I’m a total bookworm - I read around 50 books a year.

I could watch reruns of Friends, Grey’s Anatomy and Criminal Minds all day every day (Ross + Rachel were not on a break)

I have ten tattoos, all with very special stories behind them (and I’m always happy to share them)

PO BOX 4416 Portsmouth, NH, 03802
Location of (K&L Photography)
PO BOX 4416 Portsmouth, NH, 03802

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding