As You Like It Catering Reviews

5 | College Grove, TN

5 Reviews for As You Like It Catering

Laura · Married on 11/02/2013

Kathy was fabulous! She promptly responded to all emails and phone calls. The food was great! The value was great! Her cost included the tablescape which saved us money on flowers. Her staff was gracious and helpful! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2012

I would recommend As You Like It catering to anyone and everyone getting married in the Nashville area. Kathy is absolutely wonderful to work with. She is very professional and flexible. Her prices are great, and the food is amazing. We did a southern theme, and I have had several people come to me and tell me it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. She also does her own decorating for the catering tables to match the theme of the wedding, and she did a beautiful job! In summary, I am a very happy customer!

Sent on 06/14/2012

McKenzie · Married on 06/04/2011

I recently used Kathy Ross with As You Like It for my wedding. I was thrilled with the selections she had and quality of the food. We did passed appetizers and an Italian style buffet. She responds quickly and really helped us through the planning process. I also felt like we got a great value for the price. Everything was great and I had alot of compliments from guests!

Sent on 06/08/2011

Kathy was absolutely fabulous to work with! She responds promptly to all calls and emails, and she is very flexible about changes. I loved that she includes busing tables and passing cocktails in her very affordable prices! Highly recommend her to anyone :)

Sent on 06/27/2014

Mary · Married on 10/01/2016

3.0
      1.5
      2.0

1. Meet in person 2. Get detailed process in writing 3. Know exactly what your wanting/getting

Sent on 10/04/2016