18 Reviews for Arakaki Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Canvas (1)
18 Arakaki Photography Reviews

I wish I could give Daniel 10 stars, because he just was absolutely the BEST! He is very personable and just overall great to work with. From the moment I emailed him to get information to book my wedding to the extra shoot the day after our wedding, he was just fantastic! I had to pay vendor fees to have him & his partner Christina take my pictures at our resort on our wedding day, but it was worth every penny because he was there for us every step of the way! He even went out of his way to pick us up for our extra session and take us to the public beach near by, because my resort wouldn't let him come back for an hour the next day after my wedding without paying more fees to them. This is how awesome Daniel is. He made a great impression on all our wedding guest as well. After our wedding everyone commented how impressed they were with his service and just overall how awesome he and Christina was. I highly recommend Arakaki Photography, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

Daniel was great! Was able to get all the pictures we wanted and in a timely manner!

Profile Picture Fadi, 1/11/18, 1 Review

..................................

Profile Picture Tg, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

DANIEL is very professional and great to work with.. we will continue to use him and recommend him to anyone. Very responsive and dependable a mind picture tirn around time was super fast!

Profile Picture Aimee, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel

We booked Daniel for 2 hrs and he was great to work with. He's very responsive with email communications and was very punctual in our first face to face meeting. He's very kind and took our photos when we were at our most natural state. He knew when the best natural lighting was and was very accommodating. I would highly recommend Daniel for your special events.

Profile Picture linh, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Daniel and his team were great. We were planning our wedding in Mexico from California and Daniel was recommended by our hotel, we were so glad to have him as our photographer. He was very responsive, addressed all our concerns and attentive the whole night. Our pictures turned out great! He captured such great moments of the wedding! And gave us constant updates on when our photos would be ready.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Daniel was a pleasure to work with. He was extremely professional and our pictures came our amazing. We have received so many compliments on our pictures. We are so happy we used Daniel and Arakaki photography!

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely the best! The pictures look awesome. He captured every detail no matter how small. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a photographer. Aside from doing a great job he's a very nice person and easy to get along with. We had so much fun doing our trash the dress session. I can't thank him enough for the amazing work he did. Thank you Daniel!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So pleased that Daniel was our photographer for our big day. We rarely take photos and I'm not exactly comfortable in front of the camera, but Daniel was so easy to work with that it all felt very natural and our photos came out beautifully! Highly recommend him and what an amazing value!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files

Fantastic and professional service provided by Daniel, we love our wedding photos!!
Would highly recommend

Profile Picture Shona, 7/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Daniel was so great. He responded to my emails immidetly, he listened to what we wanted, he was professional, and came to us with great ideas. He gave us way over the package we paid for, and stayed longer to capture our first dance. Our pictures, and the included book turned out so beautiful. We are very thankful for him.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had the most amazing experience with Arakaki Photography. He was extremely professional and has tons on experience with wedding photography. Everything seemed so effortlessly beautiful! My favorite piece of my whole experience is the way he truly cared about my event, to the extremes of getting completely in the ocean for my beautiful pre session. Me encanto todo!!!! Mil gracias!!! He made my event that much more special.

Profile Picture Sandra , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very nice, open to suggestions and his work are great!

Profile Picture Aurea, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Daniel was extremely welcoming and made our wedding feel so special. He stayed over his hour to make sure we had all our pictures taken. The pictures look amazing. I highly recommend Daniel.

Profile Picture Lucy, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Daniel is a very professional photographer. He is so flexible understanding and have a great gift of communication. We liked the way he sees moments & we liked the the natural colors he use in each and every picture. He can truly capture the moment as it is. Great and impressive work thank you

Profile Picture Esegenet, 1/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He always answered at my emails on time and always listened to my own opinion about style or something else. The delivery was also really fast and the photos quality were just perfect.

Profile Picture User7788887, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Please give Dan a try! He was excellent!!

Profile Picture User7850845, 1+ year ago, 1 Review