Alpine Banquets Reviews

Alpine Banquets 5
Alpine Banquets 6
Alpine Banquets 7

THERESA · event on 10/05/2013

My husband and I had our Bridal Shower at Alpine Banquets in June and loved it! The entire organization was organized, shared creative thoughts for making the most out of our Bridal Shower, and payed attention to every last detail with enthusiasm and excitement. It is obvious that Helen and her family love what they do and are extraordinary at it. The linens and uplighting made the ballroom even more beautiful than it already is! The lunch was presented in a plated non-rushed fashion. And the food DELICIOUS. We received many compliments from our guests. In addition, their waitstaff was very professional and friendly, and really made the day memorable. We will continue to recommend this venue to our family and friends for future events. Thank you Alpine Banquets for making our Bridal Shower perfect from start to finish!!!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Alpine Banquets's reply:

Thank you Theresa! Happy New Year, and wish you and your family all the best!

Mr. & Mrs. · Married on 03/03/2012

I wouldn't have had my wedding anywhere else! The owner Helen was the most flexible and understanding person we have ever met and made our day special more than I could ever imagine. Food was fantastic, drinks were flowing and everything was handled behind the scenes without me having to worry about anything. She allowed us to come a few days before to set up "little special items" so we didn't have to worry about a thing. The cleanliness was absolutely 10 stars they have a high regard for their business, and the value for what you get is amazing. Thank you Helen!

Sent on 03/16/2012
  • Alicia

Alicia Hodzic · Married on 05/03/2019

Great venue for our wedding

Great venue. I was very happy with the staff and how flexible and accommodating they were. The planning was a very easy process and staff were always available and responsive. One small con would be the attentiveness of the staff the day of the wedding. I wished a few staff members would have been around just to open the doors for my father and I for the ceremony and for my husband and I before the reception. With my gown having a long train, and being presented by the DJ, we couldn't open the doors for ourselves. My florist had to run and find help for the ceremony and for the introductions for the reception. Other than that, my overall experience with Alpine was awesome and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Alpine Banquets's reply:

Hello Alicia,
    Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased that you had a beautiful day for your wedding. Best wishes to you both as you start your life together.
    The Staff at Alpine Banquets
  • Alfredo

Alfredo · Married on 03/09/2019

Very good and helpful planning our wedding.

We planned our wedding in about 6 week do to family member illness. Helen and kim were very flexible and helpful with some of the planning of our wedding, the are very nice and experienced and help us a lot with the order things supposed to happen in a wedding, and things we needed to do. I been to weddings before but I never knew they were so stressful. Specially planning it In such short time. They Took a lot off our shoulders.
    Thanks a lot.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Breyanne · Married on 09/28/2018

Great venue. So happy that I chose this place for my ceremony and reception. Everything was absolutely wonderful.

Alpine allowed us to host our ceremony and reception at the venue. We used the Swiss room, which is the smaller of the two but it was a great size for our 100 guests. The food was good. The staff was very nice. Although there were no outlets in the bridal suite, we enjoyed the entire night of our wedding.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Christina · Married on 09/18/2016

From the very beginning our experience was nothing short of amazing. Helen and Sebastian were extremely knowledgeable and understanding. They made sure to honor where we were with budget as well as giving us advice and tools needed to make planning so much easier. Our ceremony was beautiful. They allowed us in early to set up and had a beautiful arch for us to use during the ceremony. The food was amazing and the staff were so attentive during our reception. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. I cannot wait to use this location for additional events. Money well spent. No regrets!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Finding a quality venue to hold your wedding when your budget is tight can be very difficult. When my husband and I were planning, we figured we'd either have to go with a nice venue and deal with a high cost, or a not so nice venue that would need a lot of work. But then came Alpine Banquets - a beautiful, elegant hall with professional service, delicious food, and everything else a fancier venue would have provided. All this, for nearly half of what we expected to spend. Sebastian and Helen were always ready to help us with our endless questions and went above and beyond to give us the best service possible. There were a few kinks that had to get ironed out: being told to set up my own favors on the actual wedding day, misleading information about providing a cupcake stand, telling us last minute that decorations were missing, having to do my hair in the actual hall because the bridal suite and bathrooms had no outlets. Little things that were greatly trumped by an otherwise perfect evening and experience. I would wholeheartedly recommend Alpine to anyone I know that's planning any large event.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Daisy · Married on 10/10/2015

I was very pleased, with the outcome of my wedding. Everything was better than what I was expecting. Sebastian and his mother are wonderful and awesome to work with. They are very accommodating, and delivered the best experience. All our guest enjoyed themselves at this venue and still tell me how beautiful it was. I am pleased we chose Alpine for our wedding. On the plus side,they are reasonably priced!!! Thank you Alpine Banquets.

Sent on 11/05/2015

My husband and I had our wedding at Alpine and were so pleased! The food was excellent, especially the sweet table, and the service was wonderful. Helen and Sebastian are very professional and they think of everything. They were fantastic to work with and the hall is very reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Jen · Married on 10/01/2010

Alpine was very easy to work with and I received lots of compliments on how good the food was!

Sent on 11/20/2010

Sarah · Married on 06/06/2008

The owner was so helpful through out the whole planning period. She was also very flexiable with my needs. It was rather inexpensive for what you is included and was worth much more than we paid. My whole expierence with Alpine was wonderful and I would recomend it to anyone.

Sent on 11/18/2009

Christina · Married on 04/09/2017

My husband and I has an amazing wedding and ceremony. Helen and Sebastian were extremely helpful. Everything from the cake to the table linens. Every detail was perfect. The food was amazing. Our wedding was on April 9th and our guest are still talking about the decor and food. We also used the vendor list they provided for the cake, which was soooo delicious, and the DJ. They made sure we had so much fun and on the day off made sure to be readily available without being intrusive. I can't say enough good things about the location and staff. We didn't have to worry about anything. Our photos came out perfectly and those memories will last a life time. I would recommend this location for any event.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2015

3.5

My fiance and I were in search for a beautiful venue and we came across Alpine and fell in love. It was absolutely everything we could have wanted and more! We planned the wedding from out of town so we were a little nervous with being far away but Sebastian was very responsive and helpful! We had an amazing wedding day with no major glitches. Sebastian and his mother were both there and very attentive always making sure that we were satisfied. The food was absolutely amazing, it was an overall great experience and all of our guests loved it!

Sent on 07/29/2015

I held my reception at Alpine Banquets and was very happy with how everything went. They were very flexible in allowing me to bring in outside vendors for cupcakes and an ice cream sundae bar. Their prices were also reasonable compared to other similar venues in the area and included things such as use of certain decorations for centerpieces, a dessert and an open bar. I also liked that they had a person minimum versus a food and drink spending minimum since my wedding was probably on the smaller end of average (right around 100 people). They are definitely easier to get a hold of by phone than e-mail. I had a couple e-mails that I had to send multiple times before getting a response or I would get a call in response (my personal preference is e-mail due to having a funky work schedule and because I like knowing all the information is in an e-mail I can pull up easily), but ultimately I was always able to get a response. Although it didn't bother me, note that if you are just using one of the rooms (they can be opened up to be 1 big room), and there's an event in the other room you might be able to hear music from the other room if yours is quieter. For example, during my father/daughter dance the music got loud in the other room and could be heard in my room. It wasn't an issue as the talking and louder music resumed in my room. Overall, I would recommend.

Sent on 07/18/2015
  • Beastie0311

Beth · Married on 05/21/2010

After visiting about 15 different venues, we choose Alpine Banquets. They were the most reasonable, and they offered everything that we wanted. They were very helpful, the food was good, and we are pleased that we choose this place.

Sent on 05/25/2010
  • hollylime

Sarah · Married on 11/02/2012

Alpine Banquets was a wonderful venue for our wedding. Their prices were the best we found in the area, the food was fantastic and the wedding reception was absolutely perfect. Decor was perfect, the service was fantastic. They worked with us and even threw in a few extras towards the end. I would highly recommend this venue to any couple in the area.

Sent on 11/03/2013
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 12/30/2011

The facility at Alpine Banquets is beautiful. On our wedding day everything was beautifully done. Our event went on without issue and this is due to Helen. She was extremely helpful throughout the whole planning process and the day of the event. The food was delicious, everyone was raving about how good the food was.

I did work with Sebastian to finalize our contract and i did feel a bit rushed by him and he did not seem as friendly or helpful as everyone was as the venue, but maybe we caught him on an off day.

Also word to the wise when you are quoted a minimum number of people in the contract, that means paying adults. We were never made aware of that and as a result were not able to get a free cake though Alpine.

However it all worked out in the end, but just be aware that this number does not include kids. Besides this minor issue, everything was amazing and had a wonderful time.

Sent on 01/13/2012

david · Married on 09/16/2011

Alpine banquests made our day special. At first there was a little resistance with our wishes, but after discussing what our wants really were, we received everything we asked for. The food was family style and was fantastic. The service was impeccable. The quantity and quality was in abundance. If you wanted more all you had to do was ask. The hors d'oeuvres were great and the sweet table was elegant and had all the sweets anyone could have asked for. I would definetly have my next big function at alpine.

Sent on 09/17/2011

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2013

Everyone i worked with was very nice. The whole reception went by smoothly thanks to all the employees.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Leah · Married on 09/16/2016

Alpine Banquets did our reception for our awesome wedding and everything was GREAT! They even offered their space if it rained for my ceremony which I thought was very nice of them. All of our guests LOVED the food, the servers were nice polite and served their food in a timely matter. The bartenders WERE AMAZING! The bar was a big thing for us, and they served shots which was a MAJOR PLUS! Sebastian and Helen are WONDERFUL people, extremely helpful with anything we needed. If we could do our wedding all over again, it would be with them ANYDAY! We have ONLY received compliments on how wonderful everything was. Our hotdog stand that came out at the end was a HIT and SUPER delicious! Only ONE thing my groom complained about (which could have been some of our fault because we didn't ask) that it was too light/bright in the room, we wished the lights were more dimmed!
    Thanks for giving us SUCH a special day to remember!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

I had my wedding there a few weeks ago and loved it. Everything went perfectly. Both Sebastian and Helen accompanied all of my needs. And made sure everything ran smooth. For all that you get in the package deals its a great price to! The only thing I would say is that dinner ran a little to long and people were getting antsy. But they made sure to clean up and clear plates ASAP.

Sent on 11/05/2013