All Things Beautiful Reviews

38 | Lancaster, PA

38 Reviews for All Things Beautiful

Nicole · Married on 07/19/2008

After our first meeting with Kelly, my daughter Nicole (Miller) Spangler and I knew she was the person we wanted to do the flowers for her wedding to Donnie Spangler. In fact, Kelly was the first and only person we spoke to. She was a pleasure to work with in every way. Very professional, very accomodating and gave very good advice. And, so creative. Her arrangements were just beautiful! We were so anxious to see them the day of the wedding and we loved them all. We were very pleased. We would recommend Kelly to anyone.
    Chris Miller

Sent on 09/19/2008

EvAnn · Married on 07/18/2008

Kelly and her staff truly made "All Things Beautiful" for my daughter's wedding. The flowers at the church, boutinners's, bouquets, and corsages were just wonderful. The attention to details was amazing. Kelly, made the reception site look magical. In fact, I was brought to tears by its beauty. Working with Kelly was an absolute joy. My daughter and I found her guidance and suggestions most helpful.

Sent on 07/31/2008

Erin · Married on 04/12/2008

Kelly and her staff were amazing! I was looking for something different and non-traditional in our flowers for the wedding. She did an excellent job understanding me and what I was looking for. I gave her design liberties and am very glad that I did! She did a wonderful job and would highly recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 08/05/2008

Tom · Married on 04/09/2008

My wife's favorite choice:)

Sent on 06/19/2009

amber · Married on 07/21/2007

Kelly is so great! She is super friendly, has great ideas, and will really work with you to get what you want.

Sent on 11/01/2007

Lee · Married on 03/04/2007

Her ideas for her flower arrangements were gorgeous; it was hard to choose because there were so many perfect choices! After she helped us, the flowers arrived and looked great.

Sent on 01/28/2009

Vicky · Married on 04/12/2008

Kelly was wonderful! The flowers turned out perfect and we received compliments all day of our wedding about how beautiful they were. Kelly was very patient in dealing with my indecisiveness in the planning process, and guided me in choosing beautiful flowers with her extensive amount of knowledge and experience.

The flowers she put together were beyond what I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 04/21/2008

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2009

Kelly was great to work with. She took all of my crazy ideas and my mom's crazy ideas and ran with them. Based on her skills, we gave her the green light to be creative. The end result was just beautiful.

Sent on 12/20/2009

Kristen · Married on 10/11/2008

We were incredibly happy with how our flowers turned out. We had a few meetings with Kelly to tell her our style and what we were looking for. She showed us pictures and offered suggestions and advice without pushing her opinions on us. As a result, our flowers turned out EXACTLY the way we wanted them. They were BEAUTIFUL and we got SO many compliments on them!!

Sent on 11/03/2008

Elizabeth-Jane · Married on 05/16/2008

Kelly Steadman's flowers are so beautiful! I had peonies for my wedding, and they weren't in season just yet, so she went above and beyond to find peonies for me and fill out my arrangements with other in-season flowers--the end result was so pretty! I loved our personal flowers, and the altar arrangements and table centerpieces were simple but absolutely stunning. Kelly has these awesome tall pilsner vases that she uses to put sprays of flowers coming out of the top (which we used for the altar with white lilies and hydrangeas) and also to submerge orchids in (which we used for some of our centerpieces). Kelly is very thorough--I knew that on the wedding day, she would have everything organized and ready to go. She laid out several options for me as we discussed what I'd like. I didn't have strong ideas at first, but her guidance and suggestions led me to make some decisions that I was ultimately extremely pleased with. All Things Beautiful definitely comes highly recommended. Also--she buys flowers wholesale and uses every single stem somewhere to decorate the wedding--leftover orchids on parents napkins, greenery in the ladies' room, petals on the place card table, etc.--nothing is wasted, and every penny is well-spent!

Sent on 06/24/2008

Cali · Married on 09/02/2007

Our flowers turned out BEAUTIFULLY. I had a vision for the centerpieces and Kelly certainly brought that to life. People were fascinated by the unique colors and design. The flowers were really what brought everything together.

Sent on 10/10/2007

Lindsay · Married on 02/28/2008

4.2
      3.5

The flowers were amazing from All Things Beautiful. They were on time and perfect. Sometimes it took awhile to get a hold of them via telephone, but over all, WONDERFUL!

Sent on 09/25/2008

Cindy · Married on 09/08/2012

3.0
      3.5

All Things Beautiful provided flowers for my daughters wedding which were beautiful and within our smaller budget.

Sent on 09/22/2013