355 Colonnade Blvd. Suite E, State College, PA 16803 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Daniel Vaughn Designs

Daniel Vaughn Designs, in State College, Pennsylvania, specializes in creative flowers for wedding events of all styles and sizes. Whether you are having a small and intimate wedding or an extravagant event, they will work with you to create exquisite floral decor and bouquets.

Daniel Vaughn Designs provides personalized service to you during a consultation and will discuss floral design options. Ahead of the big day, they will visit your venue to ensure all the pieces will work well with the location. The florists use their strong attention to detail to create looks that will fit your classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, tropical, or vintage-styled wedding. On the day of the event, they will deliver and set up all items. Their unparalleled designs come to fruition in aisle, altar, and chuppah decor as well as table arrangements for your reception. For the wedding party, they can create elegant bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower crowns, and flower girl baskets. Flower petals and single flowers are also available.

Follow Daniel Vaughn Designs on

Daniel Vaughn Designs 4
Daniel Vaughn Designs 5

Alexa Swahn · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing Floral Designer!

I am so glad that my now husband and I worked with Daniel Vaughn Designs for our wedding flowers this past September. Dan is an incredibly talented and creative floral designer with great attention to detail. He executed our vision for our wedding perfectly and all of the floral arrangements were so incredibly stunningly beautiful. All of the guests at our wedding couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the floral arrangements were and they look just as amazing in our wedding photos. I highly recommend working with Daniel Vaughn Designs. Thank you so much, Daniel Vaughn Designs!!!

Daniel Vaughn Designs 10
    Daniel Vaughn Designs 17
    Daniel Vaughn Designs 18
    Sent on 11/08/2019

Daniel Vaughn Designs's reply:

Alexa, It was great working with you and Nate as well!
    Thanks so much for everything and Best to you!
    Daniel
  • Daniele

Daniele Ruffner · Married on 07/27/2019

Simply amazing!

I got married July 27, 2019 in State College and chose Daniel Vaughn Designs as my florist. Dan, his wife Cindy, and his team are seriously the best!!! I had so much fun working with Dan, from the day of the first consultation to the day of the wedding. He is a wonderful person and is truly talented! He knew exactly what I envisioned and my florals were BEAUTIFUL. He exceeded my expectations, which I never doubted he wouldn’t. I would highly recommend Daniel Vaughn Designs and I thank them so incredibly much for their work.

Daniel Vaughn Designs 19
    Daniel Vaughn Designs 20
    Daniel Vaughn Designs 21
    Daniel Vaughn Designs 22
    Daniel Vaughn Designs 23
    Daniel Vaughn Designs 24
    Sent on 08/07/2019

Daniel Vaughn Designs's reply:

Danile, You and Zack were a wonderful couple with a vision of your beautiful day! It was so easy to work with you and I too enjoyed every minute! Everyone at Daniel Vaughn Designs wants to wish you both a wonderful life and thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day!

Daniel Vaughn Designs FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Formalities by Tracina Fisher
    Formalities by Tracina Fisher Wedding Dresses

Looking for a floral designer with flair and uniqueness? Look no further than Daniel Vaughn. Dan and his staff offer some of the most unique arrangements I have ever seen. And the service is beyond compare. We have worked hand in hand with Dan year after year on designing and decorating our Bridal Expo booth. Every year he outdoes himself with the look and feel he presents for us. Amazing man, Amazing Staff, AMAZING FLOWERS and IDEAS!

• Local Motion Entertainment
    Local Motion Entertainment Wedding DJs

Daniel Vaughn and his team do STUNNING work! Their eye for design never ceases to amaze me and they create an amazing WOW factor at every wedding and event that we work together on. Highly recommended.

• Redheaded Ninja
    Redheaded Ninja Wedding Photographers

Daniel Vaughn Designs creates the most lavish & creative floral ART in State College. Seeing their work literally takes my breath away! It is obvious that they put their heart & soul into every single arrangement. Their style is both unmistakable & unforgettable.

• 355 Colonnade Blvd. Suite E, Suite E State College, Pennsylvania, 16803 See on map
    814-240-3790 (Phone number)