Wild Indigo

Carlisle, PA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

Wild Indigo is an creative florist located in the greater Lancaster, Pennsylvania area. Wild Indigo, owned and operated by Kristiana Amberger, loves to incorporate different textures and varying blooms into theiir arrangements, giving arrangements a fresh picked feel. Kristiana can provide flowers for an entire wedding or a la carte. She currently does not have a minimum for event works.

Experience

A girl with a green thumb, Kristiana Amberger has worked on a number of sustainable local farms. In the past few years, she found her calling working with flowers. She discovered this working for a local flower farm as a floral designer and then stepped out on her own with Wild Indigo. Flowers allows her to feel connected to nature while still using her creativity.

Wild Indigo offers consultations, to give couples exactly what they want on their wedding day. On the day of the event, Wild Indigo provides delivery and setup of the arrangements. The styles offered by this florist include romantic, modern, and rustic pieces. Many of Kristiana’s designs have a bit of boho flair. Available arrangements for a couple’s wedding include pieces such as:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Flower petals
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals

• Jessica
    Jessica E. Married on 12/10/2021

best florals around!!

Kristiana is the best, that sums it up! I have been following her since she stared Wild Indigo and have been in love with everything she has done. She works her magic and each piece has her own touch! When we got engaged I knew right away that I wanted her to do our florals!!! I don't know the first thing about flowers, when talking with Kristiana I felt at ease. I told her our colors and showed her some pictures I liked. I told her to have fun with it because I knew whatever she did would be magical and beautiful!!! She went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. Everyone from our wedding kept commenting on all of the florals! We had a floral chandelier over the dance floor!! If you are looking for the best in the business look no farther! She will wow you every time! I can't wait to see more of her work!!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin S. Married on 10/31/2021

Dream florals for a Halloween wedding

Kristiana was a delight to work with. She understood my vision, and appreciated the dramatic moody vibe I was going for with little direction from my part. She was also totally respectful of my budget and told me the best way to work within it, which I appreciated as several florists I had looked at had very high minimums.

The result was more prefect than I could have imagined. My bouquet was GORGEOUS. My bridal party could not get over the king protea she included in my bouquet and the Spanish Moss that was hanging from the ceremony temple. I asked for Halloween-chic and she delivered.

Kristiana was also very easy to work with and flexible; We had to move our wedding from 2020 to 2021 due to Covid restrictions and she responded quickly about the new date. I would recommend her to any Bride.
  • Ariana
    Ariana A. Married on 09/17/2021

Floral Genius

Kristiana made all my flower dreams come true, and was so kind and flexible to work with. I had to postpone my wedding date 3x and she was so accommodating. I had a vision and she just made it better. I was IN LOVE with her floral chandelier and everything she did was just so organic and beautiful and elevated the room. Every person was telling me how beautiful the flowers were and that just made me so happy. The best part is the flowers she puts together in my opinion are so unique and beautiful and not cookie cutter and I just loved that about her design. She is a creative floral genius and I couldn’t recommend her enough for any event that you may be having.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

29 photos · 07/07/2021
  • Matt & Jill
    24 photos · 12/14/2019

Carlisle, PA, 17013
Location of (Wild Indigo)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding