Carlisle, PA 17013 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wild Indigo

Wild Indigo is an creative florist located in the greater Lancaster, Pennsylvania area. Wild Indigo, owned and operated by Kristiana Amberger, loves to incorporate different textures and varying blooms into theiir arrangements, giving arrangements a fresh picked feel. Kristiana can provide flowers for an entire wedding or a la carte. She currently does not have a minimum for event works.

Experience

A girl with a green thumb, Kristiana Amberger has worked on a number of sustainable local farms. In the past few years, she found her calling working with flowers. She discovered this working for a local flower farm as a floral designer and then stepped out on her own with Wild Indigo. Flowers allows her to feel connected to nature while still using her creativity.

Wild Indigo offers consultations, to give couples exactly what they want on their wedding day. On the day of the event, Wild Indigo provides delivery and setup of the arrangements. The styles offered by this florist include romantic, modern, and rustic pieces. Many of Kristiana’s designs have a bit of boho flair. Available arrangements for a couple’s wedding include pieces such as:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Flower petals
  • Table arrangements

Other couples have also viewed

• Butera The Florist

30 Reviews for Wild Indigo

• Jessica

Jessica E. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

best florals around!!

Kristiana is the best, that sums it up! I have been following her since she stared Wild Indigo and have been in love with everything she has done. She works her magic and each piece has her own touch! When we got engaged I knew right away that I wanted her to do our florals!!! I don't know the first thing about flowers, when talking with Kristiana I felt at ease. I told her our colors and showed her some pictures I liked. I told her to have fun with it because I knew whatever she did would be magical and beautiful!!! She went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. Everyone from our wedding kept commenting on all of the florals! We had a floral chandelier over the dance floor!! If you are looking for the best in the business look no farther! She will wow you every time! I can't wait to see more of her work!!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Elisa

Elisa C. · Married on 12/04/2020

Absolutely perfect!

We had a very small ceremony at City Hall, so while our wedding was simple, we knew we were not going to skip the flowers! Flowers were a must. Wild Indigo made us a boutonniere, flower crown and bouquet--and they were perfect! She created beautiful designs full of texture and the touch of "wild" that we wanted. The crown fit perfectly and stayed put all day without issues. I highly recommend this vendor because she is incredibly creative and talented and is able to translate ideas into fantastic designs. She's great to work with, good communication, on-time delivery and the best quality flowers.

Sent on 12/20/2020
  • Anna

Anna M. · Married on 11/14/2020

Beyond Beautiful !

Wild Indigo's visionary, Ana, is just absolutely amazing. I fell in love with her work on Instagram and after contacting her had no qualms moving forward. I wasn't even sure what I wanted when we first met, but she was helpful to question me and we ended up with exactly what I didn't even realize I wanted. She also helped to stay within my budget, which is rare to find in a vendor. The flowers that were created for our wedding were beyond beautiful and perfect in every way.

Sent on 11/19/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wild Indigo FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65
    $ 120
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals

1 Real Wedding

• Carlisle, PA, 17013 See on map
    Location of (Wild Indigo)