11401 Buchanan Trail East, Waynesboro, PA 17268 Map · Phone number

About Green Arbor Floral Designs

FREE one hour wedding consultation. To schedule, email: greenarborfloral@gmail.com or call Laura 717-387-2570

Visit my website at www.greenarborfloraldesigns.com

Follow Green Arbor Floral Designs on

IMG3084
4a2917b29ce02803 image
Hand Tied Bridal Bouquet:
Hydrangea, Listianthus, Stock, Tulips, Protea, Alstroemeria Lilies,...
Hand Tied Bridal Bouquet: Hydrangea, Listianthus, Stock, Tulips, Protea, Alstroemeria Lilies,...
GerbBouquet
IMG3067
IMG3084
4a2917b29ce02803 image
Hand Tied Bridal Bouquet:
Hydrangea, Listianthus, Stock, Tulips, Protea, Alstroemeria Lilies,...

19 Reviews for Green Arbor Floral Designs

Audrey · Married on 05/06/2017

The quality of service is excellent! Laura was very patient with me. She took her time to hear my ideas and offered some of her own. She handled everything very professionally! She truly knows how to work with a budget. She does not overcharge you or try to sell you more than you need. She also doesn't charge a Consultation fee for the first meeting. She charges very little for floral wedding/ venue delivery. Both of these offers are a great value!

Sent on 02/14/2017
  • Nikol676

Nikol · Married on 10/01/2016

My wedding is next year, but my experience with Laura has been wonderful! She has been quick to respond and did a great job at helping me pick what will look best with my choice flowers. What has been most convenient is since I live out of state she has been extremely accommodating by working with me via e-mail. I have every confidence that our flowers will be absolutely perfect for our wedding!

Update: Laura did an amazing job with our flowers. They were fresh and beauitful.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Tara · Married on 11/08/2015

Excellent decision! Laura created exactly what I was looking for, and even help create a special derby theme centerpiece I wanted. Laura helped decorate my vases with adding her sweet touch. I couldn't have been happier with how everything looked! very affordable and willing to work with me on payment.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Award

Green Arbor Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Clark Photography
    Clark Photography Wedding Photographers

Green Arbor is one of the best Florist in our area. Laura and her staff will take great care of you. Their creativity in floral design will make your wedding day photos that much more special.

• Elope PA
    Elope PA Wedding Officiants

We LOVE Green Arbor. Some of us use them for our personal needs, and have seen their wedding arrangements and bouquets. So whether you need a single bouquet for an elopement or a flowers for an entire wedding party, they are a great place to go!

• Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant
    Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I have seen several weddings they have done, and their work is always stunning! On a personal level, we have used them for all our home garden needs since moving here over a decade ago. If they weren't THE BEST, we wouldn't use them for our own needs!!

• 11401 Buchanan Trail East Waynesboro, 17268 See on map