All Things Beautiful Reviews

38 | Lancaster, PA

38 Reviews for All Things Beautiful

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Madison · Married on 12/02/2018

Stunning flowers and AMAZING to work with.

Kelly was absolutely amazing to work with! I highly recommend her! From the moment I reached out to her about my wedding, till the actual wedding day Kelly was in contact about my vision for my flowers. Every idea I have she created a design that surpassed everything I could have asked for. I gave her a few inspiration images and she turned them all into stunning floral arrangements. All of my center pieces were stunning and I was absolutely in love with my bouquet. If your looking for not only a great experience with a vendor but also amazing flowers, All Things Beautiful is who you want.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Mike · Married on 10/14/2017

Kelly Steadman and her team at All Things Beautiful were exactly what we were hoping for in our florist for the wedding. We were married at Excelsior in October 2017. We interviewed a number of florists but after our phone call with All Things Beautiful, we knew immediately that Kelly was who we were going to use. From our first phone call, she was so interested in getting to know US, and our story, and what our vision was. Other florists were quick with us, and looked to impose their view rather than listen to ours. She took our colors and ideas to heart, and came up with some creative ideas. She treated us like family and really took away all worries that we could have had during the planning and up to the very day of our wedding. She checked in on us just the right amount, and she searched long and hard for particular vases to use on some tables. She took care of absolutely everything. Kelly Steadman doesn't view this as a business, but rather her passion, and it shows in her work and how she treats her couples! We'd highly recommend Kelly and her team at ATB for your wedding floral needs!

Sent on 12/10/2017

ashleigh · Married on 09/16/2017

You will not go wrong if you chose Kelly as your florist! She was by far one of our favorite vendors and such a pleasure to work with. Not only were the flowers and arrangements absolutely breathtaking but she is also one of the nicest people I have ever met! Our arrangements were even better than I could have imagined and all of our guests kept telling me they looked like they came right off of Pinterest! The great thing is that Kelly will work with your budget to get you the colors/theme that you want. I met with two other florists who quoted me significantly more than what Kelly did for the same thing! The care she puts into everything can't be topped and I did not ever have to stress when it came to my flowers because I knew Kelly had it handled!

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 05/20/2017

Kelly was such a pleasure to work with during this whole experience. We met in person a few times to discuss the theme and style of our wedding. It was obvious that Kelly knew exactly what kind of look we were going for. We discussed what colors we were looking for and Kelly took it from there. I was blown away by the outcome. All the flowers were gorgeous and the bouquets and centerpieces turned out better than I ever imagined. Kelly was so sweet and I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Kelly was a pleasure to work with! She is not only genuinely sweet and lovely, she is amazing at her job. My flowers were gorgeous, and I received so many compliments throughout the day on how beautiful they looked! I gave her a few ideas of what flowers I liked, and what I wanted, and she made my visions come to life. They were more beautiful then I had imagined, and so perfectly placed. I HIGHLY recommend All Things Beautiful! Kelly was wonderful to work with, and helped make the wedding of my dreams come true!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Cheryl · Married on 10/31/2014

Kelly and Amy are an amazing team. My husband and I had this really awesome concept....we looked all over for exactly what we needed at Michaels and all of them were sold out!! It was only a few days before the wedding and we had given up all hope on this really awesome idea! Kelly happened to be in Florida and the Michaels in Florida had what we needed. She took the time to visit Michaels while she was on travel to check if by chance they had what we needed and THEY DID!!

Her daughter Amy created a Frank and Mrs. Frank Styrofoam display for our head table which was just the extra added touch we needed for our Halloween Wedding. They did this on short notice and their work was just awesome. We also had them create candy corn topiaries for our escort card table.

They were flexible, fast, responsive and put every bit of effort they could into such a small job to make sure that Frank and I were 110% satisfied. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. What a Team, and so talented!!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Erin · Married on 06/14/2014

Kelly did an unbelievable job with the flowers for our wedding! We could not have been more pleased. She met with us in person (multiple times) and carefully went over each detail and picture I brought. She came up with wonderful ideas to incorporate all details and managed to keep me sane through the moments of doubt I had along the way. Since we didn’t see all the ideas come to life until the day of the wedding, I wasn’t sure what to expect, but was completely amazed! Every single bouquet and arrangement was gorgeous.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Kathleen · Married on 06/07/2014

Kelly was an absolute dream to work with throughout the entire wedding process. She clearly loves what she does, and her joy is contagious. My wedding flowers were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. Kelly was not only extremely pleasant to work with, but she also made fabulous recommendations for how to keep within a flower budget. I very highly recommend Kelly for a wedding florist!

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • Virginia

Virginia · Married on 04/27/2013

Kelly and her team went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make our wedding beautiful! I had very limited knowledge of flowers and wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, but Kelly took the time at our first meeting to get to know me and my taste, the style of our wedding, etc, and just ran with it. She really makes an effort to get to know you and is invested in making your vision come true. She is also such a beautiful person- inside and out. On the day of the wedding, I was FLOORED when I opened the door to our reception space because I could not believe how beautiful and full the arrangements were! We received so many compliments from our guests and other vendors about her beautiful work!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Ann · Married on 06/02/2012

Kelly Steadman did an AMAZING job with the flowers for our wedding!! We could not have been more pleased!!!! She met with us in person and carefully went over each detail. She is a great listener and really took note of our taste and style preferences. She came up with wonderful ideas to incorporate color and visual interest at our reception. The flowers at our wedding were absolutely gorgeous! From the beautiful roses in the bouquets to the striking tulip display with hanging candles at our reception, were were amazed by how everything turned out. We really enjoyed working with Kelly and would recommend her to anyone looking to make a statement at their wedding! We think she does an excellent job and goes above and beyond! She made several extra arrangements with leftover flowers and put fun touches throughout the reception. Our guests commented on how unique and beautiful our flowers were. We loved them! Thank you, Kelly!!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2011

I first discovered All Things Beautiful at a bridal show in Lancaster (well before I was engaged). When I got engaged a year later, Kelly was the first (and only) florist I called and met with. As soon as we met with Kelly, we knew that she was perfect! Kelly was so great to work with! My mom and I met with her several times at her home and she was incredibly patient with us in choosing our flowers. Since we didn't see our ideas come to life until the day of the wedding, we weren't sure what to expect, but were SO HAPPY! We absolutely LOVED our flowers and got TONS of complements from our family and friends! Kelly did a fantastic job and we could not have picked a better florist! We would recommend Kelly and All Things Beautiful to anyone!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Samantha · Married on 05/21/2011

I cannot speak highly enough of Kelly Steadman. She is absolutely brilliant. So talented and creative! Our flowers at our wedding were gorgeous and perfectly expressed who we were as a couple. They made the day that much more beautiful.

Sent on 06/30/2011
  • O

oscar · Married on 12/11/2010

Kelly is so special, you will not be disappointed. She really goes out of her way to make sure you get what you want. Kelly is so creative, she is always looking for new designs to make a great wedding spectacular.

Sent on 12/23/2010

Marian · Married on 11/26/2010

Kelly Steadman of All Things Beautiful was our initial contact who we feel was the foundation of making everything fall into place. Her suggestions and attention to detail played such an intricate part in the elegance of our entire wedding. Words cannot describe the beauty of her creations nor can it ever express how grateful we are to her. All Things Beautiful is not only the name of her business but exactly just what SHE is!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2010

Katie · Married on 11/26/2010

I feel truly blessed to have had Kelly from All Things Beautiful design my flowers and centerpieces. From our initial meeting with Kelly, I knew she was the right choice. I showed Kelly what I had in mind for the day and and she went above and beyond my expectations. Kelly truly has a natural talent and truly loves her job. I cannot express my gratitude to Kelly for ALL she did to make my day extra special.

Sent on 12/14/2010

Alyssa · Married on 06/05/2010

Kelly is TOP NOTCH! She is so talented and it was an honor to have her design the flowers at our wedding. She never missed a single detail and was by far the most professional and kindhearted persons we were able to work with. One thing that makes her especially wonderful is her detail and appreciation for the bride. She really stays clued in to what the bride wants, she takes her time and makes sure she understands the brides vision. And for the day of the wedding - she always takes her time and designs the brides bouquet herself. She has her team work on other peices; yet, she still stays true to the bride and designs the brides bouquet. She drops everything off and only after she ensures the bride is happy does she leave for the day to only arrive after the reception to help clean everything up and pick up the vases. Kelly is above all the best money can buy!

Sent on 06/07/2010

Amy · Married on 04/24/2010

I am very happy that I went with All Things Beautiful for my wedding flowers. Kelly is very sweet and easy to work with. She responds very quickly to any questions and is willing to work with your budget. I love her creativity and her excellent eye for detail. . I do not know a lot about flowers, so I just brought her some pictures of things that I like. With that, she was able to come up with ideas I loved that were very affordable. I got so many compliments on my flowers from my guests, and I am so glad that I chose her. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for wedding flowers.

Sent on 10/05/2010

Kathy · Married on 04/16/2010

Kelly did my wedding on April 16, 2010 and I can't begin to thank her enough for everything she did to make our night magical. Everything from the flowers down to the moss on the tables was just spectacular. She listened to our ideas and the end result was exactly what we wanted. The centerpiece on the sweetheart table was the perfect combination of my new husband and myself. Flowers for me and Turkey feathers for him. Out love of nature and the outdoors was perfectly captured by Kelly and her fabulous team. I would not hesitate to refer Kelly to any brides to be. Kathy Royer

Sent on 04/26/2010

Kristi · Married on 10/24/2009

Kelly is fantastic...she is super creative and is great to brainstorm with. Our flowers were unique and gorgeous!!

Kelly your the best.

Kristi Miller

Sent on 12/06/2009

Brittney · Married on 07/03/2009

Kelly was great to work with! She is soo nice and helpful! We did gerber daisys for our outside wedding! They were beautiful and perfect! She was very flexible and had excellent ideas! Highly recommend for perfect service and beautiful flowers!

Sent on 08/05/2009

Jillian · Married on 05/24/2009

They were wonderful people and the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 06/04/2009

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2008

A++++++++++ Kelly was so wonderful to work with. She was so pleasant and caring. My flowers were SO very beautiful! I cried when I saw them. She made my vision come to life. She made sure everyone got their flowers and that they were properly pinned on. She even provided an extra arrangement to decorate the reception area with (I only ordered bouquets and bouts). Definitely check her out!!

Sent on 02/06/2009

Diana · Married on 09/20/2008

I loved working with All Things Beautiful. Kelly and her team created the most beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding day. Kelly takes into consideration everything related to your wedding not just the flowers. She is a pleasure to work with and just does an amazing job!!! She gives you great suggestions and really does care about making your day truly beautiful!

Sent on 10/01/2008

Anita · Married on 07/26/2008

Kelly was a delight to work with! She was extremely helpful during our flower selections and made some amazing designs with bouquets and centerpieces. I loved everything that she did for us! The guys looked great wearing Belles of Ireland and I loved my bouquet filled with roses and calla lillies!

Sent on 08/05/2008

Beth · Married on 07/26/2008

Kelly did such a fabulous job creating the perfect atmosphere for our ceremony and reception! I would recomond her to everyone!

Sent on 11/03/2008