All Ceremonies Beautifully Done Reviews

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done 2
All Ceremonies Beautifully Done 3
All Ceremonies Beautifully Done 4

Jackie · Married on 09/23/2016

Reverend Marian performed our intimate wedding ceremony recently at the Alfred Caldwell Lily Pool in Lincoln Park. We couldn't have been happier. We came in from out of town so there were many details to tend to. Our communication with Marian prior to our arrival was easy and stress free. She is very sweet and sincere and made our day more special that it already was. We would highly recommend her. Thank you Reverend Marian! All the best.

Sent on 10/18/2016

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

What a lovely review of my services -- thank you so much, Jackie. It was truly a joy to assist you with your wedding, I only wish we could have spent more time together! Many blessings to both of you, Marian

Reverend Marian crafted and performed a beautiful interfaith ceremony for us. We planned our wedding from out of state, and Marian was very responsive and easy to work with via phone or email. In fact, the first time we met her in person was shortly before the ceremony, and Marian delivered an incredibly heartfelt and personal ceremony. The ceremony was exactly what we were looking for- it was the perfect blend of sweet and sentimental that reflected who we are as a couple. At the reception, during dinner, my husband and I went around to greet all of our guests and just about everyone commented on how much they truly loved the ceremony. We would recommend Rev. Marian to anyone!

Sent on 09/20/2016

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback -- I was delighted to be part of your very special interfaith wedding! You put your own creativity and thoughtfulness into creating the ceremony with me -- I love when that happens! Thanks again.

Tracy · Married on 07/02/2016

Marian was our perfect fit. From the minute we met she was warm and loving to us (a lesbian couple). This is not just a job for her. Marian loves what she does and truly lives the moment with you. She made our ceremony so very special and beautiful...exactly how we had envisioned it to be. With high praise I recommend her for anyone wanting a warm and loving intimate wedding ceremony.

Sent on 08/28/2016

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

How wonderful! Thank you so much for these kind words -- it was a joy to create your wedding with you. Sending many blessings your way!

Matthew · Married on 04/16/2016

For our wedding, my wife and I were looking for an officiant who was personable, warm, and open to a non-traditional ceremony. We found these qualities, and many more, in Marian. We chose Marian as our officiant because she took the time to get to know us and we enjoyed learning about her. She was readily available to meet us as many times as we needed. Marian provided us with helpful script options for our ceremony and happily incorporated elements we wanted into the service. Marian was friendly, respectful, and professional during the entire process. Her services are a great value compared to other officiants we researched. Most importantly, on our wedding day, Marian delivered a wonderful ceremony that my wife and I will not forget. We cannot recommend Marian enough!

Sent on 05/15/2016

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Wow, thank you SO much for taking the time to review my services. It was a privilege and a joy to be part of your very special day! Thanks again, many blessings to you.

Joel · Married on 10/03/2015

Our wedding ceremony was absolutely wonderful, and Marian's presence played a critical role in its success.

From the start, she was kind, forthright, and descriptive about how everything would work—we met a few months beforehand, getting to know each other a bit in addition to talking logistics—and she seemed legitimately interested who we are as people. Marian continued to return our emails promptly throughout the next several weeks, and gave us all of the information we needed when asked.

During the ceremony, Marian demonstrates a perfect balance of earnestness and levity. Our ceremony was at turns funny, sweet, solemn, wistful, and Marian's deftness with telling the story of how people come together is what made that possible. Later in the evening, several of our friends and family commented that our ceremony was one of the best they'd ever witnessed, and a few assumed that she was a close friend of ours.

I cannot recommend Marian enough—you won't be disappointed (and also, congratulations!)

Sent on 10/10/2015

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

SO beautifully said, Joel -- it was a privilege to assist you with your wedding. Thanks so much for taking the time to review my services. Many blessings to you both!

Marian is awesome! She performed a beautiful ceremony for our elopement on the edge of Lake Michigan and it was exactly what we were hoping for! I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 09/14/2015

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Wonderful to read your feedback here -- thank you so much! It was a joy to meet you and be part of your beautiful wedding! Many blessings to you.

Margaret · Married on 08/23/2015

The first thing we did upon getting engaged was to find the "right" person to officiate at our wedding. There are lots of aspects to creating the wedding of your dreams that need a couple's attention, but for my husband and me, getting the ceremony just right was critical. We did our research and read a lot of reviews and "marketing copy" for quite a few officiants. But Rev. Marian Hale's comments stood out to us as more genuinely welcoming, more contemplative, more joyful and spiritual. So we asked to meet her in person. Prior to meeting, she sent us examples of both traditional and more modern ceremony structures, as well as a variety of readings that might be incorporated based on our tastes and background. She made it clear that these were guidelines that could be enhanced and changed to create just the right combination for us. When we met with Rev. Marian many months before our wedding date, we talked for a long time, telling stories back and forth, getting to know more about how we interact, and discovering that there was a "chemistry" between us. In hindsight, I know that this "chemistry" was really important to have, because over time, in working with Marian to hone and finalize our ceremony, choose our readings and select what to include and what to leave out, we always felt that same sense of connection that we had established in the first meeting. It was like working on an important project with a good friend. We always had the feeling that she understood what we were trying to convey, and on the big day, we had a wedding ceremony that was exactly what we hoped for...thoughtful, meaningful, emotional, intentional, and yet peppered with humor and some very quick and insightful commentary based on unforeseen "happenings" that one can never plan for. She's very good at that! We are grateful to have found her, and we thank her, again, for making the first and most important part of our wedding day so perfect.

Sent on 09/02/2015

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

How exquisitely thoughtful of you two! Thank you so much -- it was a privilege to be part of your very special day, and I was delighted too. Blessings to you!

Susanne · Married on 08/01/2015

Rev. Marian has such a wonderful gift! We continue to hear compliments about our ceremony and she was a big part in making it a rousing success! Our service was deeply touching & personalized. Her help, guidance &
    concern were evident throughout our 18 month engagement. Thank you!

Sent on 09/20/2015

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

So many blessings to you both, it was a joy to be with you on your big day! Thank you!

M · Married on 07/17/2015

I don't even know where to begin!

I planned the wedding in 5 months and it was crazy. There were a few things on my list I know I needed but really had no feelings toward, one of which was the officiant. Yes we needed one, but who cares, it's just a formality. I was just so overwhelmed with the entire process. I began searing online and found a few options. I had a very narrow search criteria, being an advocate, I wanted someone who would represent all couples equally as well as provide a secular ceremony along with a few other things.

Rev. Marian was one of 4 that came up and she was the top on my list. After going through her website, I became excited about this portion of the wedding and creating a ceremony so I emailed her right away. After meeting her in person I knew it was PERFECT. The ceremony she helped us create was perfect, beautiful and meaningful. She was amazing to speak to and a woman after my own heart. Her kindness and patience with everything was amazing and she was so flexible.

The day of, it was wonderful seeing her! The ceremony moved me more than I could have ever imagined and every guest came up to me afterward saying how wonderful she was and what a beautiful ceremony it was. if you need a wedding officiant, I highly recommend her. My review doesn't even begin to do her justice with how amazing she is.

Thank you for the truly special day!

Sent on 06/26/2018

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

How wonderful to hear your feedback -- it was a real treat to create your wedding with you. I have lovely memories of all our process, especially the sweet and meaningful ceremony! Thank you!

Rev. Marian Hale was wonderful to work with. We met her initially at a Starbucks to see if her personality would fit what we wanted in an officiant. We liked her immediately. She was easy going, funny and you could tell she loves what she does. We immediately decided in that meeting that we wanted her to officiate our wedding. This was my 2nd marriage and my fiancé's 1st. We're a middle aged couple and we did not have bridesmaids or groomsmen. She gave us some choices as to what kind of service we wanted. We personalized it a bit and she gave recommendations as to where to have our readings done within the ceremony program. We met her one more time in person and emailed any additional details we wanted. She was very responsive. She arrived on time and made us feel comfortable before and during the ceremony. Our family loved how personal it was and thought she was wonderful. We're very grateful to have found her to do our wedding. The ceremony was everything we wanted it to be: personal, fun and beautiful. Thank you Rev. Marian!

Sent on 05/17/2015

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

What a delight to get your feedback here -- it was an honor and a privilege to be part of your very special wedding day! Many blessings to both of you!

Cameron · Married on 12/28/2014

My husband Ivan and I came across Rev. Marian's website shortly after we got engaged during the summer of 2013. From our first interaction with Rev. Marian we knew that she was exactly who needed to officiate our most important day. Ours was a long engagement (more than a year and half) and we spent countless hours planning our ceremony and celebration. Through it all, Marian was always quick to respond to our questions and thoughts, which was so helpful since we planned our Chicago wedding mostly from our home in San Francisco.

Our ceremony was above and beyond what we could have ever imagined. Marian made it personal and special and many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed Marian's words. We can't begin to thank her enough. And, we recommend her to all.

Sent on 01/06/2015

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

I'm sending so many blessings to both of you, as well as all of your wonderful friends and family who traveled so far to witness your very special day! Thank you for allowing me to assist you -- it was a sweet and joyful experience!

Jacque · Married on 10/10/2014

We hired Rev Marian for our October 10th wedding, and we couldn't have been happier. We had a family friend set to marry us, but about 2 months prior to the wedding, he decided that he was uncomfortable doing a secular ceremony. In a panic, I went online to try to find another officiant. When I came across Rev Marian's website, I knew she was the one for us! She is truly a genuine, beautiful soul. From our initial meeting with Rev Marian, I knew we were in excellent hands. She incorporated so many unique pieces into our ceremony, and we have received (and are still receiving) so many compliments. Obviously, having an officiant that you are comfortable with and trust is essential, and Marian is just that. I know that our initial officiant mishap was a blessing in disguise...we were meant to meet Marian and have her marry us!

Sent on 10/23/2014

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Thank you SO much for your wonderful feedback, Jacque. It was a joy to be part of your very special wedding at The Onion Pub! Many blessings to you and Mike!

David · Married on 08/30/2014

From the first moment we spoke, by phone, with Rev. Marian we knew we found the perfect officiate for our wedding. Talking with Rev. Marian is like having a conversation with an old friend. Rev Marian is easy to communicate with and helped us construct the most beautiful ceremony ....which was a true reflection on who we were as a couple. Our friends in attendance were equally as moved by the ceremony. We could not have asked for anything more. The happiness, joy, laughter and love that filled the room made the day so very special. We were honored to have had Rev. Marian marry us. She is quite special and we will always consider her a part of our extended family.

Sent on 10/01/2014

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

What a treat! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, and for allowing me to assist you. I'm delighted to have been there, you two were terrific and so was your very special day, your wedding!

Rev. Marian did a great job officiating our wedding.

Because we live out-of-state but chose to get married in Chicago (closer to family), we were very concerned about having good rapport with our officiant, since we would likely not meet them in person until very close to the ceremony. Rev. Marian made us feel comfortable immediately. She listened to us very carefully to understand what we wanted and talked us through things in detail. She was also very patient and worked closely with us as we constructed the ceremony.

The level of professionalism was outstanding. She responded to our emails quickly, set aside time to speak with us via phone or in person if we needed, arrived early on the day of the ceremony, and had all materials ready to go. That level of detail made me feel less anxious about whether things would go smoothly on the day of the wedding...and, of course, they did.

Finally, I would say that she is an extremely kind, amiable person. Our families had a great time speaking with her - as did we. She's cheerful and passionate about what she does. All of this made her an integral and unforgettable part of our wedding day.

Sent on 08/12/2014

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Truly wonderful to read your feedback here, dear ones. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on our experience together in creating your very special wedding. THANK YOU!

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2014

Marian was the perfect celebrant for our wedding. We traveled from Singapore to Chicago to get married and we had to rely on the internet to find someone to marry us.

Once we contacted Marian, everything was easy, maybe even a bit of magic. She asked effective questions and provided very appropriate suggestions. Without really knowing us, she guided us through the prep and the actual ceremony.

Our guests were as touched as we were by her warmth and compassion.

We are eternally grateful to Marian for making our ceremony beautiful and appropriate.

Sent on 08/11/2014

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of my services, Michelle! I love that I was able to assist you with your special day, it was an honor and a privilege! Many blessings to you.
  • User2719934 · 2+ years ago

We are so happy we selected Rev. Marian to perform our ceremony. She was professional and very easy to work with and helped us design the perfect ceremony which incorporated all the personalized elements we wanted. We would highly recommend her services to anyone thinking of having a ceremony. She helped us create the perfect wedding day we had envisioned. Thanks again Rev. Marian!

Sent on 05/03/2013

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, it was a deep pleasure to be part of your very special wedding! Blessings to you, and thanks again.

Abby · Married on 08/25/2012

Rev. Marian did a WONDERFUL job with our wedding! We had so many people throughout the night compliment our ceremony and how special it was. She was a pleasure to work with, very easy to communicate with, and professional. She has wonderful suggestions and let us create our own ceremony together which made it so special for us. Thank you Rev. Marian!!

Sent on 08/27/2012

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Delightful feedback, Abby -- thank you so much!

Allie · Married on 06/16/2012

My husband and I got married in Chicago but we live in Boston so we relied on the web quite a bit when deciding what vendors we would work with for our wedding. We found Reverend Marian via Google and her website and before even speaking with her, I had a feeling she'd be the perfect person to marry us based on her website and online blog. We scheduled a phone call with her and she was so warm and friendly that we knew we wanted to work with her. She spent time answering all of our questions and concerns about our interfaith Jewish/Christian ceremony and helped us customize the ceremony so it included all of the traditions we wanted. Since we live in Boston, whenever we were in Chicago we had to schedule several meetings with all of our vendors. Reverend Marian was very flexible and met with us at a Starbucks to go over our ceremony and so we could meet in person at least once before the actual wedding.

In the year leading up to the wedding, Reverend Marian was always available to answer any questions we had. She'd often respond to my emails within an hour or two.

On the actual wedding day Reverend Marian arrived early and went over the ceremony with us once more. She signed our interfaith ketubah prior to the wedding as well, which is very special to us. The ceremony went off without a hitch. Several guests commented on what a nice wedding it was and how personal it was for us. Everyone also really liked how Reverend Marian held up the microphone when we were saying our vows so they could hear what we were saying.

If you're looking for a friendly, warm, professional and open-minded wedding officiant we would definitely recommend Reverend Marian. She was great!

Sent on 07/06/2012

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to send this review, Allie. You two were a joy to work with, and I'm delighted that your wedding was what you were hoping for! I wish you a long, blessed life together.

Kristina · Married on 09/11/2011

I was amazed at how beautiful Rev. Marian Hale made our Ceremony. She took the time to look up something different for us besides a Unity Candle (we got married outside and the candle would have kept blowing out) and found a Unity Tree that help use involve our Mothers as well. We met up at Starbucks twice so it was really relaxing. The first time we met, my now husband did not come with and she did not want me to sign anything till I talked everything over with him. The ceremony was made just for us; she gave us some templates as a guide to look at but then worked with us to make it just the way we wanted. With her help this was the easiest part of our wedding planning. Rev. Marian Hale even jumped in and helped out when the sound system our DJ provided went out and took charge to get it all fixed for us. My family is still talking about how wonderful Rev. Marian Hale was and I have a family member and friend that both want to book a wedding with her. Thank You so much for making the most important part of my wedding day unbelievably amazing.

Sent on 01/27/2012

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Wow, thank you so much, Kristina. I remember your wedding very well, and am glad it worked out so beautifully! Your feedback is really gratifying, thanks again!

leslie · Married on 01/08/2011

We felt immediately comfortable with Rev. Marian. We felt blessed to find such a beautiful person, someone so warm and accepting, to marry us. She is helpful, responsive and supportive start to finish and did an
    amazing job on our ceremony! Our only regret is that we didn't get an 'official' photo with Marian, so don't forget that in the rush and excitement of your day :)

Sent on 02/21/2011

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Thank you so much, Leslie -- so sorry we forgot to do that. I hope the photos taken during the actual ceremony were wonderful -- it was a joy to be part of your lovely wedding day!

Tina · Married on 10/09/2010

From the first time we met Marian, we felt like we connected with her. She's incredibly easy to talk to, and very willing to make your ceremony whatever you would like it to be. We met with her several times to work out the details, and when our wedding day came, we could not have been more pleased. The ceremony was beautiful--we had friends and family members offering compliments on it all night, and we really felt it reflected us and our relationship. From beginning to end, working with Marian was a complete pleasure--we ended up with a wedding that was perfectly tailored to us. I would highly recommend working with Marian!

Sent on 10/18/2010

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Thank you, Tina -- it was truly a privilege to be part of your very special day, and what a beautiful day it was! I wish you a long, blessed life together!

Kevin · Married on 09/04/2010

Rev. Marian Hale was to put simply, awesome to work with. She was extremely easy to work with and very flexible to out schedule. She helped layout a wonderful plan for our ceremony and added several personal touches. She did a wonderful job performing the ceremony and made our wedding very special and unique to us. I cannot give Marian enough praise or say Thank You enough for a job very, very well done!!!

Sent on 09/07/2010

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Thank you so much for this, Jamie and Kevin. It was a privilege for me to be part of your ceremony -- I deeply respect the thought and wisdom you both bring to your relationship, and wish for you a long, blessed life together. Thanks again, Marian

Jamie · Married on 07/24/2010

From beginning to end, we had the most beautiful wedding and our favorite part of it was the ceremony! Everything about it was classy, warm, thoughtful, genuine and just full of love. We got so many comments on how wonderful Reverend Marian was - the ceremony was smooth and simple, yet very powerful at the same time. She's also a delight to work with. My husband used to work with her, so knew and greatly respected her, so I knew she would be great when he recommended we work with her. But she exceeded my expectations. She's professional, responsive and just a great joy to work with. Don't even consider other officiants...hire Reverend Marian! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/12/2010

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Jamie, thank you so much for this thoughtful response. It was a delight to be part of your special day, and the location was perfect. Whatever connection you have with the weather-men (gods?) are worth keeping as well, since the sun started shining as soon as you got to the top of the steps! Thanks again, I wish you two a long, blessed life together.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/22/2010

Marian is such a nice person and I was so happy to have her with us on our wedding day. We were really impressed by how open-minded and flexible she was in our planning. We didn't want to do anything too crazy, but we know that Marian would have supported us in whatever we wanted to do. She has a great smile and her happiness is infectuous. I would highly recommend Marian as an officiant!

Sent on 06/25/2010

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. It was a joy to be part of your wedding, and I wish you a long, blessed life together.

Beth · Married on 03/13/2010

We want to thank you again for participating in our wedding on March 13th. Everything we read on your website and anticipated based on our interactions with you before the wedding came true. It was an amazingly wonderful, sweet, romantic and fun ceremony that our friends are still talking about. We couldn't have asked for anything better; we enjoyed every minute of our wedding. We appreciate everything you did to add your special touches to our day too.

Sent on 03/29/2010

All Ceremonies Beautifully Done's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback. It was a joy to be part of your very special day, to get to open the door for this new married phase of your very deep and loving relationship. Blessings to you now and always!