All About the Music Professional DJ Service Reviews

19 | Reno, NV

19 Reviews for All About the Music Professional DJ Service

Erin · Married on 05/19/2018

Hands down BEST DJ ever! So personable and professional. He always checked to make sure things were perfect. He truly knows his stuff! Highly recommend!

gina · Married on 11/12/2017

KC is seriously the best in the business. He made our wedding so much fun and really helped to keep us on a timely schedule. He was attentive to detail and really expressed who we were through the music and his creative touch. He even went out and found our songs which are not all that popular! As the evening went on he really hosting the most epic dance party out there. It was a night that we will never forget! Thank you KC...we wish we could do it all over again! You are awesome!

Jillian · Married on 10/14/2017

Very professional and great at what he does! KC did an awesome job at helping progress the entire wedding along as it should and was great with suggestions! He also had everyone up and dancing in no time and played the perfect mixture of songs! Overall the best dj!!'

Monique · Married on 09/10/2016

KC was amazing and very professional!!! Truly from the music for the ceremony, dinner music and reception dance party, we couldn't have asked for anything more. It was very important to us that our guest enjoyed themselves, KC was the perfect MC/DJ for our celebration. KC assisted us with perfect ceremony music, rat pack music through dinner and the best dance party ever!!! If you want a knowledgable entertainer he is awesome!!!

Susan · Married on 04/30/2016

KC is a true professional who not only was a great MC but was like a second wedding coordinator for us. He takes great pride in his work and it definitely shows. During the planning process he was very responsive and diligent in making sure all the details were right for our event. KC has a great sense of playing to the crowd and making sure all the guests were having fun on the dance floor. During our reception we had many guests comment on the great music selection he was playing, and we couldn't agree more! Our dance floor was never empty thanks to KC. We would highly recommend him to anyone for their next event!

• Robbie

Robbie · Married on 12/21/2015

This review is long overdue. We are from the Bay Area and had our wedding in the beautiful South Lake Tahoe on a snowy December morning. DJ KC was referred to me by our florist and I was so glad she did. KC is awesome! He helped us successfully plan our wedding reception through a Facetime call a month before our wedding. He was versatile and was able to take in all our requests which I emailed to him 12 hours prior to our big day. He played our song list with such good timing, as the bride I felt a little overwhelmed during the reception but there were multiple times that I would just stop, breathe and soak it all in and I hear my favorite songs playing in the background, it made it so much more special. KC also had a very hard crowd to engage as our families and friends are not dancers. But, in review of the wedding video and photos, I was surprise with how many people he had out on the dance floor. He was engaging, friendly, and fun! I would definitely recommend All About The Music! If I could give him 10 stars, I would.

Taylor · Married on 10/17/2015

KC was the best DJ we could have hired! He played a great, broad, selection of music that made our entire wedding party and guests happy! He played all the fun, young, dance songs as well as old time classics that made the Grandparents make their way to the dance floor! He is extremely flexible, and makes any necessary individual changes to your music with ease. Thanks KC!

KC - All About the Music Professional DJ Service was absolutely amazing! We just held our wedding this past Sunday in Tahoe and KC did an outstanding job. Leading up to the big day, we found that KC was extremely helpful, quick to respond and had lots of wonderful suggestions. Our venue was tricky, but he came prepared for its challenges by bringing all the necessary equipment. KC took the time to FaceTime us multiple times prior to our wedding to work out our timeline and other wedding related details. During the wedding, he was professional and went above and beyond to help make our day run as smooth as it did. He not only played off of our playlist, but he also took requests from our guests - which our guests appreciated and loved. We loved that he fd off the crowd when making song choices - his timing was impeccable. We would highly recommend him. We had nothing but compliments from our guests about how great our DJ was! Thank you so much KC, you are amazing!!! You made our day so memorable!

Maddie · Married on 05/30/2015

K.C. is the best, best, BEST DJ in Reno. Book him immediately for your event or wedding. We was absolutely wonderful. He created an amazing ambiance at our wedding and was so thoughtful and kind. Book him now! Worth every penny.

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2014

KC is top-notch! I wish I could give him 10 stars on Yelp! After doing a ton of research, reading reviews and getting recommendations from our wedding planners we decided to hire KC for our wedding at the Gatekeeper's Museum in Tahoe City on 6/28/2014.

KC was so easy to work with! Prior to our wedding we had a two hour meeting via FaceTime because we were planning a destination wedding. He was so accommodating and asked great questions. He is extremely experienced and knows exactly what to ask and what kind of music to play. On top of that he has a wonderful personality!

Our guests are still talking about how great the music was at our wedding. KC really knows how to play to the vibe of the crowd to keep the dance floor packed all night!

I would HIGHLY recommend KC. We're so glad we hired him, he made our wedding day absolutely fantastic!!

Our wedding was away from home, so we couldn't preview the DJ and had no direct recommendations, and chose KC primarily based on online reviews. There could not have been a better choice...

Before the big day, KC was very easy to communicate with, totally flexible and accommodating to our wishes. On the wedding day, although he was hired to start after dinner at 7:30, he showed up at 4:00 to set up as he didn't want to disturb our guests during dinner. Without being asked, he played background music when our string trio took breaks, helped our young singers set up their equipment, even ran to his van to get a cable they were missing. Beyond the call!

During the after-dinner party, he played the right songs at the right time, made the requested announcements, and was completely professional at all times - an assuring presence but never obtrusive. His mix of songs was perfect, beyond the selections we had chosen he sensed what the guests wanted and just kept it coming all night. It was easy to see that KC really enjoys what he does and the music he plays - that enjoyment reflects in his service and is infectious to those he serves.

My highest recommendation - you will not go wrong choosing KC!

KC was extremely easy to work with, super fast with email responses, and very flexible when we wanted to meet with him prior to the wedding. Day of, he arrived nice and early, adjusted the mics as needed during the ceremony when the wind picked up, kept everyone on the dance floor, and was extremely attentive and interactive with my husband and I to ensure that everything happened just how we wanted it. Thanks for being a part of our day KC!

Megan · Married on 08/24/2013

KC did an incredible job for our ceremony and reception! He worked with us on all our song choices, created a special version of a song to walk down the aisle to, was very flexible about being different places and last minute changes. KC has a great personality and kept our reception lively so we could dance the night away!

My husband and I just got married a couple weeks ago... we really wanted to recognize our DJ, K.C. Bouchard. His level of service and professionalism was incredible, whenever we had a question or needed to start a different aspect of our reception he was there very attentive! The music selection was partially chosen by our DJ, us and the requests from our guests. Once the dancing started no one left the dance floor all night, we even extended the time with K.C. to keep the party going! I gave him all 5 stars because he exceeded all my expectations and really made the party a lot more fun! Such a professional, fun, and exciting MC!

Thanks for everything K.C. We had the best time and will definitely have you as our DJ at all future events!

Chelsea & Kyle

All About the Music Professional DJ Service
    allaboutthemusicdj.com

KC did a fantastic job at our wedding! We met up a couple months before the wedding and started coming up with a rough draft of how we wanted the day to go and what type of music we wanted to be played. KC had many great/fun ideas of how to make the wedding our own. He wanted to meet up one last time to finalize plans but unfortunately my husband is military and was on duty or else we were out of town closer to the big day. We were able to email KC back and forth to come up with a finalized plan, and everything turned out perfect! I would absolutely recommend All About the Music if you are looking for a DJ!

DJ KC was absolutely awesome!! He was very easy going and just made the experience so easy and fun. He was also very generous and really respected my husband as a member of the military, which we appreciate so much. He had a great playlist and kept everyone dancing until the end. He was also great at timing everything and making announcements. He was not at all overbearing like some DJ's are and really just cared about us and our day. Please have KC with All About the Music as your DJ! You won't regret it.

Just hire KC. He was hands down the best vendor we worked with for our wedding for multiple reasons. He is incredibly responsive (same day responses to emails or phone calls). He also met with us and walked through what we envisioned for music choices and a feel for the wedding prior to the big day. He worked with our other vendors to make sure mikes were and speakers were properly set up and that he knew the timing of the events. During the event he also spoke directly to the day of coordinator for the venue to adjust things like their lights and in house speaker system to work best. He is also professional to work with both pre and during the wedding. Music wise he played almost everything on our request list and the things that he added in fit right in with what we wanted. He was the best decision we made for our wedding and we would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2012

Absolutely AWESOME!!!!! My husband and I had the pleasure of working with KC from All About Music DJ Service for our wedding last month. From our first meeting, KC was so professional, down to earth, and his services flawless. He was so attentive to our personal needs and helped us out with great suggestions when we needed it. We were so impressed with how he just handled all the details for us. We were pretty clueless at our final “planning” meeting as to how exactly things were supposed to go for the wedding. He walked us through each detail but made sure the planning was all about us!! The day of the event KC handled everything and worked perfectly with the venue’s coordinator. I didn’t have to worry or even think about a thing. From the sound system he set up at the ceremony, to being Master of Ceremonies, to the music at the reception, KC was incredible. Our guests (and I mean everybody) was dancing. He played such a great mix of music that got all genres dancing and avoided the super cheesy songs that make the dance floor clear. He read the crowd so well and kept us rolling on the dance floor till we got kicked out!  He did an awesome anniversary dance that was so perfect and touching. The music is such an important aspect of your wedding. It’s the glue that holds the whole thing together and creates the perfect atmosphere but it can’t come from an ipod. It has to come from an amazing DJ, and that’s what KC is. He’s the whole package. Okay, so I’m still glowing from my wedding last month but it couldn’t have been more perfect and flawless! Thanks KC!!! I highly recommend him to anyone wanting a fantastic wedding!

Kate · Married on 06/16/2012

We hired KC as our wedding DJ and could not have made a better choice. He was recommended by friends in town who used his services last summer and I'm glad we listened. He took the time to meet with us and get a feeling for our personalities and helped to give us ideas of where to start music wise. Together we compiled a wedding profile with all of the music we wanted to hear (and didn't want to hear!). Day of, as the bride, I had could barely spare a minute to say hello before the ceremony, but everything went as smooth as possible! At the reception, he got everyone out on the dance floor and even stayed over the allotted time since everyone was having such a great time.

In the week after the wedding, KC put a CD in the mail complete with the songs from our profile and those guests requested on the side.

You won't go wrong working with All About the Music...whatever the occasion may be! :)

Sent on 07/11/2012

All About the Music Professional DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Kate for allowing me to be a part of your amazing day! Here is a little taste of their day from my blog: http://allaboutthemusicdj.blogspot.com/2012/06/brandon-kate-in-reno-with-lake-tahoe.html