111 Bitterroot, Dayton, NV 89403 Map · Phone number

About Platinum DJ'S

Hi and thanks for looking into using my company for your special day.:

Here is a little about myself and Platinum DJ's. I specialize in Weddings and do a wedding planner/time line with both of you to script out how you want your special day to evolve. I use current state of the art digital players and controllers with 850 power amp speakers to deliver the best sound around. I also provide wireless and wired microphones for the toast and announcements. The music is programed to the type of music you would like, and I not only DJ the wedding but also manage and host everything so you can relax and enjoy your day and let me handle all the details . I am a licensed member of Weddings of the West, which is a wedding group of wedding vendors that meet every month to discuss how to improve weddings all members have to be recommended and have references. I have insurance and business license.and over 14 years of experience with wedding venues.

Please call me to sit down and talk about your upcoming wedding .

My website platinumdjsnv.com will provide you with more details.

880f6a0ec8f2c1d5 wedding pictures 4
880f6a0ec8f2c1d5 wedding pictures 4
wedding picture 2

2 Reviews for Platinum DJ'S

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2012

Ernie was a joy to work with. We were able to tell right off the bat that he truly enjoys being a DJ for weddings and helping to make one's day run smoothly. When my husband and I found ourselves stuck on what to play during certain portions of the wedding, Ernie was more than willing to offer great suggestions. He kept the energy of the whole day up beat and fun. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day beautiful and special.
    Sent at 8:19 PM on Sunday

Sent on 03/17/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2013

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

Ernie is a very nice guy and provided a good experience. We just had a few small problems (ones that I'm sure only the bride and groom noticed): during our entrance to the reception, he did not announce our wedding party and he messed up the music we requested to be announced to. Then he played our first dance song during the reception like it was any other song. I had to send my husband to stop him. We weren't around much during the dancing portion, but all of our guests said the music was fine. He was a little less expensive than the other DJs in town, which is why we chose him.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Platinum DJ'S's reply:

This review was a shock as Jessica's husband came over to say what a great time they had. I do a wedding planner/ time line with each of my couples and go over with the wedding coordinator with regards to entry of wedding party and bride and groom. We go over the names and order they will be coming in and she gives me the signal when to start their entry song. I have the song and wedding parties names programed before I arrive and did it exactly as requested so don't understand this review. I did catch myself playing their song but had already started another song before her husband had reach my table. I play the music very softly just as background during dinners so their guest probably did not even notice and it was about 30 minutes before their dance. Jessica your wedding was like all of my weddings in the that I want it to be perfect for you and am sorry your were not 100% satisfied. Your guest came over and told me how much they liked the music so at least I am glad they had a great time.

Platinum DJ'S FAQ