ALBERTSONS Reviews

7 | Denver, CO

7 Reviews for ALBERTSONS

Denae · Married on 08/04/2007

Truely Amazing!

Albertson's Created a Masterpiece for my Wedding Cake- 3 layered white cake with bovarian creme as a filling, a ivory buttercream frosting, with tiny white pearlescent dots around the layers, and 24 Red Rose Bulbs (REAL!!) Cascading Down the back of the cake and winding around to the front. It fed about 78-90 people. ONLY COSTED $178.00!!! WOW!

This Cake was priced at a local bakery at $2400.00!!!

WOW! The Albertson's Staff was sooooo accomodating, professional, and gave me second-mile service!
    I would recommend them to anyone! Great Job Albertson's!

Sent on 11/09/2007

melody · Married on 07/24/2007

they were great. the store team members not only offered the aid i required, but they had suggestions to help me ensure things ran smoothly. they were extremely helpful going above and beyond what they were required to do.

Sent on 08/21/2007

Shanna · Married on 07/22/2006

We put our own flowers together and the staff at Albertson's was amazing! The specially ordered lilies for me, called me as soon as they came in, gave me tips to make the flowers and were great when I had to come back for more. All in all, my flowers cost $115 (huge savings! My best friend is now doing the same!) I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 01/01/2008

andrea · Married on 02/22/2003

I know it seems a strange place to find an amazing cake, but it was great. I needed a simple white cake so that we could put our own rose petals on it and it was perfect. The cake was amazing, looked perfect and tasted great. The only problem I had was finding the same cake on our year anniversary.

Sent on 09/21/2008

Nicole · Married on 07/25/2010

I didnt want to spend to much on our cakes, because we wanted two two teir wedding cakes, one being very traditional and one fun with our wedding colors. They did a wonderful job with them. The only thing was the light blue was very bright but the cakes tasted amazing and stayed that way for a few days so we still enjoyed it for days. I plan on ording cakes from them for any more events I have.

Sent on 08/06/2010

sharon · Married on 04/15/2006

3.2
      3.0
      2.0

The cake was very inexpensive and tasted great! The only critique I had was the colors... they came out looking extremely bold, think, 1980s! I called to complain and we were told we'd get a gift card as compensation. We never received it, and haven't been able to accomplish any reimbursement since, so we've just had to let it go. Other than the colors, the cake was well worth it. Pick an easy color like white, and you'll be fine!

Sent on 07/01/2008

Jacilynn · Married on 04/18/2008

1.2
      1.0

We got a very small cake and they said it was going to be something other than what it was, we were very upset, my mother inlaw is the person that bought it nad this was just a sham. I will never get another cake from them again,

Sent on 09/26/2008