Adrienne Fletcher Photography Reviews

5 Reviews for Adrienne Fletcher Photography

• Delonda

Delonda · Married on 03/16/2019

Adrienne is AMAZING!

Where do I even begin? My wedding photographer emailed two days before my wedding and said he had a family emergency but he was able to find another photographer. Adrienne graciously agreed to shoot my wedding very last minute. I received an email from her reassuring me she would do everything to make my day special and that we were going to capture some great memories. Even though she had only received my timeline and shot list the day before, Adrienne showed up on time ready to go. She had tons of ideas for great shots. She was personable and very professional. During the reception, she took tons of photos but was never in the way. I hardly noticed she was there! I don’t know what I would have done without Adrienne. She really saved my wedding. I look forward to seeing all the amazing photos she took and I will definitely keep her in mind for future work.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Adrienne Fletcher Photography's reply:

Delonda, thank you so much for these kind words! All I could think about when I got the call was what I would have wanted had it been my wedding. I could only imagine the mini panic hearing the situation and to have to trust a complete stranger for the super important job of your wedding photos! So I knew that I needed to do anything I could to make sure your wedding photography was not only covered but in the best possible way! It was such an honor to work with you two on your special day!

Julie · Married on 05/20/2018

Adrienne was amazing during our wedding in May. She went above and beyond to get to know us as a couple so she could help capture our special day and know how to put us at easy. She put so much attention and detail into our photos and we are in love with all of them it’s so hard to choose our favorites. It rained all day on our wedding day and she still had a smile on her face and a was absolute professional. Everyone in our wedding absolutely loved her and her assistant Toast and she made sure to accommodate any special requests we had even if it was in the rain. If you are looking for a photographer look no further as she is one of the best.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Adrienne is wonderful to work with. She is extremely personable, professional, and follows through on her promises. She produced extremely impressive photography during our VERY raining wedding day and we are forever grateful for the remarkable keepsakes. She, also, submitted our photo for Huffington post when we were on our honeymoon and it was so fantastic to see this posted along with a preview of photos on Facebook while on our honeymoon. She's efficient and her brand is captured beautifully in all of her photography packaging. She is true to herself and clients and we would love to use her again in the future!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Keith · Married on 03/22/2013

Adrienne was hands down the best photographer and friend to my wife and I during this whole process. she was EXTREMELY attentive and did the absolute best work we could have possibly asked for. The money honestly was not even an object in our selection of her (even though she was by far the best deal). She is a TOTAL sweetheart and I would recommend her to ANYBODY that wants an AMAZING photographer, and someone really really fun and bubbly during what is usually a boring and long process (pictures being taken, posing, etc.)

The only thing is.. you have to be yourself!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Adrienne Fletcher Photography's reply:

It such a pleasure to work with the both of you too!
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 03/22/2013

After months of wedding planning, my husband and I finally decided that we wanted to throw away all of our plans and elope. I had already purchased a wedding gown, however, so we decided to hire a photographer to take pictures of our pre-elopement. Adrienne was always quick to respond to emails and was very flexible for meetings, even though she was in a different city. Keith and I both fell in love with Adrienne's pictures and personality instantly. She was so genuine and so excited to have a part in our day.

On our wedding day, Adrienne was incredible. She made us all feel so at ease and we had such an amazing experience. The pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined and we will always cherish them. We couldn't recommend Adrienne enough!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Adrienne Fletcher Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Molly! I was honored to be a part of your special day.