318 1st Ave N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tonya Beaver Photography

How can I even describe my love for wedding days? Weddings are so sacred and tender to me. I live for the moment when the doors open and I get to photograph a groom looking at his beautiful bride as he fights back all his manly emotions and tries not to cry. For me, at that moment, all of the world stops and heaven meets earth. And then to watch two people say vows to each other committing for a lifetime...what can be more precious than that??

I feel perfectly certain saying that you will not find someone else as willing to go so above and beyond for you on your day. To me, its a personal responsibility and an honor to make sure you have the best day possible.

I would love to sit and talk with you more about your own wedding day plans. It would be a pure honor to be the photographer you chose to walk with you through your own wedding day. I would love nothing more than to help tell your beautiful love story.

xoxoxo,

Tonya Beaver Photography 5
Tonya Beaver Photography 6
Tonya Beaver Photography 7

Jessica · Getting married on 08/31/2019

I knew right away that Tonya was the right fit for our wedding. She was able to work with us while we were in CO and she was in FL, It was like she was right there with us the whole time. During the planning phase we were on the phone, emailing, texting and IMing to ensure everything was taken care of. She was great support and able to recommend a lot of great ideas. Tonya has a great personality and creativity to boot and is so much fun to work with. Our photos were so great and she really took time to capture every special moment. Tonya Beaver Photography is the only way to go for creative, professional photos. And for future photo needs we may just have to fly back down to FL.

Sent on 10/09/2010
  • Victoria

Victoria Anderson · Married on 06/01/2019

The Best of the best

Where to start! From the first moment that we exchanged emails, then calls, I knew we would be hiring Tonya to photograph the most special day of our lives. We live in a few hours away, so Tonya kept me at ease and gave me tips along the way. She always made time in her schedule to talk and when the wedding day came, I felt like I had known her for years. She is very punctual and knew exactly what the “game plan” was for the day. She made me laugh the whole day, while ensuring every photo I wanted was able to happen! Her work is phenomenal, and her eye for a good photo opp is incredible. We did not do a first look and we managed to do most photos before (minus couple and family group shots) and the ceremony started exactly when it was supposed to! During cocktail hour she made sure all our photos were done, and also snuck us out for some Sunset photos on the river in st augustine. Her and her second shooter were so fun to be with, and her service is a 10/10!!! You can tell this is her passion, and I highly recommend her for your wedding, newborn photos, family photos, anything! Thank you again!!! You captured our most important day to date, and cannot wait to hire you again for future family milestones! - Tori and Carter Anderson , June 1, Wedding - River House

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Tonya Beaver Photography 8
    Tonya Beaver Photography 9

Veronica Hoffman · Married on 05/05/2019

Talented, professional & a joy to work with

To say we loved our wedding photos would be an understatement. Tonya listened to what we wanted and we got exactly that. She communicated before, the day of and shortly after the wedding we had hundreds of beautifully edited photos that brought me to tears when I first saw them. Her eye is impeccable and I would highly recommend her to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Tonya Beaver Photography Pricing

Tonya Beaver Photography Price Rates

Tonya Beaver Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,528.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• Lisa Presnell Productions
    Lisa Presnell Productions Wedding Planners

Tonya is extremely talented and does beautiful work! She is definitely one of Lisa Presnell Productions preferred professionals!

• Ginger Dupre Photography
    Ginger Dupre Photography Wedding Photographers

I have known Tonya for quite a few years now and she is simply wonderful! She is such a sweet and genuine person. She is a talented photographer and will make sure every detail of your day is covered perfectly!

• A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic
    A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic Wedding Hair & Makeup

tonya is outstanding...she is like booking your best girlfriend to shoot the most important day of your life. It's so important for a photographer to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. All of Tonya's brides love her fun personality and it shows in their wedding pictures. With Tonya as your photography not only will you love your images but you will LOVE taking them!

• 318 1st Ave N Jacksonville Beach, 32250 See on map