318 1st Ave N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Tonya Beaver Photography

Hi there!

I'm Tonya, a photographer located in Jacksonville Florida.

Telling beautiful stories is what I do. Whether it be weddings, babies, families - I genuinely cherish being a part of it all.

I'm inspired by sincere love, authenticity, and real emotions.

I can't wait to tell your story.

***

Ever since I was a child, I always had a camera in my hand. I have books and bins full of photos that I took throughout my entire life. Yes, I do love taking pictures and finding beautiful places, things, and people to incorporate with that. But more so above it all I have this extreme need to capture moments in time and accurately and deeply tell the story so it is possible to relive it. It’s hard to explain in words, but it’s just something that is so deep down in me.

As far as schooling, I did take photography for fun in college. Those were film days so I spent those years living in a dark room. It was there that I learned the technical part of how a camera operates, lighting, developing, etc. But even then it was just a hobby. I would have never guessed I would be doing something that I deeply love as my job!

So to bring it to the present, in my early 20’s I was majoring in accounting when I started working for a photography company. I began second shooting, editing, and I eventually ventured out on my own. And here we are…nearly 15 years later still loving every second of it.

That’s my history of photography, but now let me discuss with you weddings. How can I even describe my love for wedding days! Weddings to me are so sacred and tender. I live for the moment of the doors opening and getting to photograph a groom looking at his beautiful bride as he fights back all his emotions not to cry. For me at that moment, all of the world stops and heaven meets earth. And then to watch two people say vows to each other committing for a lifetime…what can be more precious than that? I’m so lucky to regularly be inspired by the love I get to see and feel on those days. My goal on a wedding day is simply tell your beautiful story. I love all of the emotion that surrounds a wedding day, and it’s my mission to capture those moments for you to look back on and feel again…forever.

I love yoga, crossfit, surfing, the beach. I share my life with Kyle, who is a firefighter and his two beautiful children, Lila and Knolan I feel lucky and honored to do life with them. I’ve spent the last year on a personal mission to live with more purpose and meaning of vulnerability and love…to feel as much as possible. I was (and will always be on) a mission to live whole hearted, and it was the biggest game changer of my life. It’s made my relationship stronger, friendships more meaningful, and my photography more inspiring.

I can’t wait to hear from you and hopefully be a part of your life’s moments as well.

Xoxoxo

Tonya

Follow Tonya Beaver Photography on

smallprint
a056
Tonya Beaver Photography
jacksonville florida wedding photography plantation oaks tonya beaver photography 036 51 123742 1562578187
Tonya Beaver Photography
club continental wedding photo tonya beaver photography
Tonya Beaver Photography
ribault club weddings jacksonville wedding photography tonya beaver photography043 51 123742 1562578431
Tonya Beaver Photography
plantation oaks wedding photography jacksonville wedding photography tonya beaver photography 030 51 123742 1562578353
Tonya Beaver Photography
ribault club weddings jacksonville wedding photography tonya beaver photography059 51 123742 1562578428
Tonya Beaver Photography
ribault club weddings jacksonville wedding photography tonya beaver photography047 51 123742 1562578430
Tonya Beaver Photography
plantation oaks wedding photography jacksonville wedding photography tonya beaver photography 033 51 123742 1562578352
Tonya Beaver Photography
plantation oaks wedding photography jacksonville wedding photography tonya beaver photography 038 51 123742 1562578352
Tonya Beaver Photography
ribault club weddings jacksonville wedding photography tonya beaver photography050 51 123742 1562578429
Tonya Beaver Photography
ribault club weddings jacksonville wedding photography tonya beaver photography057 51 123742 1562578430
JenJD179

Tonya Beaver Photography 5
Tonya Beaver Photography 6
Tonya Beaver Photography 7

Jessica · Getting married on 03/07/2020

I knew right away that Tonya was the right fit for our wedding. She was able to work with us while we were in CO and she was in FL, It was like she was right there with us the whole time. During the planning phase we were on the phone, emailing, texting and IMing to ensure everything was taken care of. She was great support and able to recommend a lot of great ideas. Tonya has a great personality and creativity to boot and is so much fun to work with. Our photos were so great and she really took time to capture every special moment. Tonya Beaver Photography is the only way to go for creative, professional photos. And for future photo needs we may just have to fly back down to FL.

Sent on 10/09/2010

Sarah Krupinski · Married on 06/22/2019

epic beach wedding photos

Tonya was so easy to work with and she knew exactly what we were looking for in our photos. She brought a smile and energy to the day. She captured some amazing moments with us and with our guests! She was able to capture the real moments of the day and we loved every shot!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Anderson · Married on 06/01/2019

The Best of the best

Where to start! From the first moment that we exchanged emails, then calls, I knew we would be hiring Tonya to photograph the most special day of our lives. We live in a few hours away, so Tonya kept me at ease and gave me tips along the way. She always made time in her schedule to talk and when the wedding day came, I felt like I had known her for years. She is very punctual and knew exactly what the “game plan” was for the day. She made me laugh the whole day, while ensuring every photo I wanted was able to happen! Her work is phenomenal, and her eye for a good photo opp is incredible. We did not do a first look and we managed to do most photos before (minus couple and family group shots) and the ceremony started exactly when it was supposed to! During cocktail hour she made sure all our photos were done, and also snuck us out for some Sunset photos on the river in st augustine. Her and her second shooter were so fun to be with, and her service is a 10/10!!! You can tell this is her passion, and I highly recommend her for your wedding, newborn photos, family photos, anything! Thank you again!!! You captured our most important day to date, and cannot wait to hire you again for future family milestones! - Tori and Carter Anderson , June 1, Wedding - River House

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Tonya Beaver Photography 8
    Tonya Beaver Photography 9

Tonya Beaver Photography Pricing

Tonya Beaver Photography Price Rates

Tonya Beaver Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Lisa Presnell Productions
    Lisa Presnell Productions Wedding Planners

Tonya is extremely talented and does beautiful work! She is definitely one of Lisa Presnell Productions preferred professionals!

• Ginger Dupre Photography
    Ginger Dupre Photography Wedding Photographers

I have known Tonya for quite a few years now and she is simply wonderful! She is such a sweet and genuine person. She is a talented photographer and will make sure every detail of your day is covered perfectly!

• A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic
    A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic Wedding Hair & Makeup

tonya is outstanding...she is like booking your best girlfriend to shoot the most important day of your life. It's so important for a photographer to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. All of Tonya's brides love her fun personality and it shows in their wedding pictures. With Tonya as your photography not only will you love your images but you will LOVE taking them!

• 318 1st Ave N Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250 See on map