318 1st Ave N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tonya Beaver Photography

How can I even describe my love for wedding days? Weddings are so sacred and tender to me. I live for the moment when the doors open and I get to photograph a groom looking at his beautiful bride as he fights back all his manly emotions and tries not to cry. For me, at that moment, all of the world stops and heaven meets earth. And then to watch two people say vows to each other committing for a lifetime...what can be more precious than that??

I feel perfectly certain saying that you will not find someone else as willing to go so above and beyond for you on your day. To me, its a personal responsibility and an honor to make sure you have the best day possible.

I would love to sit and talk with you more about your own wedding day plans. It would be a pure honor to be the photographer you chose to walk with you through your own wedding day. I would love nothing more than to help tell your beautiful love story.

xoxoxo,

Tonya Beaver Photography 1
Tonya Beaver Photography 2
Tonya Beaver Photography 3

Kim · Getting married on 04/19/2019

Tonya captured the most beautiful photos of my best friend at her wedding! Thanks Tonya!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

All we wanted and more...

Tonya is incredible! Her eye for detail and passion for giving each couple a personalized experience is unmatched. My husband and I were so impressed with what we saw at our consultation that we decided to only specify a few shots and then give her free reign to really be creative and take our photos in the moment. Her and her assistant joked and laughed with us, made the day fun and worked so efficiently together. Truly made us feel like we were the only two people in the whole world. Tonya captured so many amazing moments -even taking the time to get a photo of me wrapped up in my veil with my beloved 21 year old cat at the last minute. I have only seen a few shots so far, but I am in love with every single one and can't wait to see the rest. Tonya is the one to call if you're looking for photos to treasure for a lifetime.

Tonya Beaver Photography 4
    Tonya Beaver Photography 5
    Tonya Beaver Photography 6
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazingly fun and supportive photographer!

Tonya was so wonderful to work with! She made sure i understood the packages, the process, and the vision. Tonya could not have been sweeter, and she made taking a million pictures more enjoyable than I thought it would be! Neither my husband or myself love being the center of attention, so to have people so focused on us for a such a large chunk of time sounded uncomfortable. Tonya and her assistant made jokes and kept things lively so that we could enjoy ourselves and get even better pictures. She made sure to listen to what I wanted, and helped to incorporate our ideas so that we all got what we wanted. I could not recommend Tonya Beaver Photography enough!!

Tonya Beaver Photography Pricing

Tonya Beaver Photography Price Rates

Tonya Beaver Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,528.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• Lisa Presnell Productions
    Lisa Presnell Productions Wedding Planners

Tonya is extremely talented and does beautiful work! She is definitely one of Lisa Presnell Productions preferred professionals!

• Ginger Dupre Photography
    Ginger Dupre Photography Wedding Photographers

I have known Tonya for quite a few years now and she is simply wonderful! She is such a sweet and genuine person. She is a talented photographer and will make sure every detail of your day is covered perfectly!

• A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic
    A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic Wedding Hair & Makeup

tonya is outstanding...she is like booking your best girlfriend to shoot the most important day of your life. It's so important for a photographer to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. All of Tonya's brides love her fun personality and it shows in their wedding pictures. With Tonya as your photography not only will you love your images but you will LOVE taking them!

• 318 1st Ave N Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 See on map