Tonya Beaver Photography Reviews

Tonya Beaver Photography 1
Tonya Beaver Photography 2
Tonya Beaver Photography 3

Jessica · Getting married on 08/31/2019

I knew right away that Tonya was the right fit for our wedding. She was able to work with us while we were in CO and she was in FL, It was like she was right there with us the whole time. During the planning phase we were on the phone, emailing, texting and IMing to ensure everything was taken care of. She was great support and able to recommend a lot of great ideas. Tonya has a great personality and creativity to boot and is so much fun to work with. Our photos were so great and she really took time to capture every special moment. Tonya Beaver Photography is the only way to go for creative, professional photos. And for future photo needs we may just have to fly back down to FL.

Sent on 10/09/2010

Kim · Married on 04/19/2019

Tonya captured the most beautiful photos of my best friend at her wedding! Thanks Tonya!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Janna · Married on 04/06/2019

Love, love love! Super happy couple here!

So so thankful I found Tonya for our engagement and wedding photos! There's a reason why she's so loved when you look for photographers in our area - it's because she's THAT great! We chose Tonya for our engagement and wedding photos, and we honestly just couldn't be happier! My now husband and I both thought we were going to look "super awkward" not knowing how to pose - but Tonya assured us that she had that under control for us and we had nothing to worry about... that our job was just to have fun with it. Other than certain family/formal shots for the wedding day, I'm thankful we also let her run with what she felt would work great for our engagement and wedding pictures - she's the expert and came up with ideas for photos that I wouldn't have ever thought of! She's super sweet and responsive, was detailed about all our options, helpful in coming up with a timeline for the wedding day, plus much more. She even helped me get all of the family under control because a few showed up later and our timeline ran off from the start - she got us back on track and still got us the pictures that she knew we'd want to have. Also, if you love light she is so great at having an eye for finding it! We took a quick detour to a nearby pond that would help catch a sunset I would have totally missed for our engagement pics... those particular pics I call "our Nicolas Sparks book cover pics" because that's what they look like with the lighting she caught :) As a hard core researcher when it comes to pretty much everything, I love to write reviews especially when things are great like this! If you decide to go with Tonya you can rest assured you're in great hands for any type of pictures (she also does sweet baby pics!). If you also don't know what kind of shots to ask for, trust her to let her run with it because she just knows what you'll wish you had later! My husband is very hard to impress and hard to get a reaction from, and he was really impressed by Tonya and her talent too!! Another happy couple here!!! Will definitely be recommending her to anyone we know looking for pictures!!!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Matthew Wefer · Married on 01/19/2019

Best Decision Ever

Tonya was absolutely amazing. She was very easy to communicate with before and after the event. Day of, she did a great job keeping the group organized, kept us relaxed the entire day and was flexible in taking the pictures we wanted. All of this hard work has shown in the pictures. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

All we wanted and more...

Tonya is incredible! Her eye for detail and passion for giving each couple a personalized experience is unmatched. My husband and I were so impressed with what we saw at our consultation that we decided to only specify a few shots and then give her free reign to really be creative and take our photos in the moment. Her and her assistant joked and laughed with us, made the day fun and worked so efficiently together. Truly made us feel like we were the only two people in the whole world. Tonya captured so many amazing moments -even taking the time to get a photo of me wrapped up in my veil with my beloved 21 year old cat at the last minute. I have only seen a few shots so far, but I am in love with every single one and can't wait to see the rest. Tonya is the one to call if you're looking for photos to treasure for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Tonya Beaver Photography 4
    Tonya Beaver Photography 5
    Tonya Beaver Photography 6
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazingly fun and supportive photographer!

Tonya was so wonderful to work with! She made sure i understood the packages, the process, and the vision. Tonya could not have been sweeter, and she made taking a million pictures more enjoyable than I thought it would be! Neither my husband or myself love being the center of attention, so to have people so focused on us for a such a large chunk of time sounded uncomfortable. Tonya and her assistant made jokes and kept things lively so that we could enjoy ourselves and get even better pictures. She made sure to listen to what I wanted, and helped to incorporate our ideas so that we all got what we wanted. I could not recommend Tonya Beaver Photography enough!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Nancy · Married on 06/02/2018

Tonya is an incredibly talented photographer! She was the only photographer we contacted that offered to meet with us personally prior to the wedding. She goes to incredible extremes to backup and protect the photos she takes. Our riverfront wedding had to be moved indoors due to an intense thunderstorm and she managed the entire situation with calm and poise, securing alternate locations to take beautiful photographs and pulling the couple outdoors to take advantage of an unusual pink sky - post storm. She interacted with all of our guests courteously and with a sense of humor. We had a chaotic situation with the extreme weather and in spite of that she maintained control of the formal photographs and captured all of the special moments during the course of the day. We highly and unreservedly recommend her for her professionalism and talent!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Paige · Married on 04/15/2018

Tonya was amazing! Through the entire process, from our first meeting with her, to receiving the finished products, she's been nothing short of that. It's important to have someone you feel comfortable with on your wedding day, and she has a way of making you feel like you've known her forever. All of our guests loved her! Her pictures are so beautiful and she has a way of capturing the emotions in them. I've had people reach out that I haven't spoken to since college to tell me how great they are. We'll continue to work with Tonya in the future for sure!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Brenda · Married on 04/15/2018

Tonya was the photographer for my daughter's wedding on April 15, 2018 at Casa Marina in Jacksonville, Fl. She was so professional and on top of every little moment. She captured pictures that made my heart soar. During the reception she was so much fun and blended so well with our family. Not only did she capture each persons personalities in her photos but she fit right in and became part of our celebration. I would recommend Tonya for any and every occasion that you may need a photographer. I cannot wait for my daughter to have children so we can have Tonya be apart of that celebration as well. All I can say is hire Tonya if you want pictures that capture the beauty of your occasion in every single shot.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Caitie · Married on 04/07/2018

There are not enough superlatives to describe how incredibly wonderful it was to have Tonya Beaver as our wedding photographer. I scheduled an appointment with Tonya early on in my vendor search, and I knew the minute we met that she was the perfect fit for my husband-to-be and me. She did an amazing job getting to know us as a couple, and she was focused on making our engagement session and wedding day experiences with her fun. Our engagement shoot went so smoothly, the shots were amazing, and the video of the shoot made my mom and mother-in-law to be cry. Many of our family and friends who attended our wedding commented on how easy she was to work with, that she captured every moment and what a true professional she was. Tonya is so very talented and creative...an artist! If you are looking for a photographer, look no further...Tonya is the absolute best!!

Sent on 05/12/2018

R · Married on 01/01/2018

We hired Tonya for our wedding and she is a consummate professional in every sense of the word. She was there early, stayed late, and captured every special moment in between. The weather was bad but she found ways to keep everyone happy and laughing while doing her job patiently and flawlessly. She is probably the most down to earth person you will ever want to meet and always has a kind word for everyone. All the guests at my wedding raved about how nice she was and how fantastic her pictures turned out. I can’t say enough about how blessed we were to have her!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Kelly · Married on 11/18/2017

Tonya is amazing !! The pictures and experience was absolutely wonderful . I could not have asked for a better photographer !!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

Tonya was INCREDIBLE! She did our Engagement Session earlier this month and she made us feel extremely comfortable. (We were afraid of being too awkward) She has such an outgoing personality! She kept in contact with us before, during, and after the session and was extremely flexible with our crazy schedules! We are most appreciative of the time and effort she put into taking our photos! Memories are captured and kept best by picture and I would trust no one else to have done our pictures!! She is absolutely amazing and made the first part of our wedding planning journey absolutely stress free! Anyone who is looking for a photographer for any occasion, Tonya would be the name I would recommend! Her work is stunning and to work WITH her is just as much a joy!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Emily · Married on 10/13/2017

Tonya was amazing! She even helped us figure out how to lace up my dress on my wedding day!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Best decsion ever! She is sweet extremely talented and professional and worked with our crazy work schedules. Best pictures ever!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 06/05/2017

Tonya is such a beautiful soul and talented photographer! Our photos turned out incredible despite the toddler meltdowns and tantrums. Tonya managed to capture gorgeous photos while offering a positive experience. I look forward to many more sessions and highly recommend Tonya to everyone.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Ellie · Married on 03/10/2017

I could not love Tonya Beaver more! She is AMAZING and truly talented! We gave her our deposit the same day we met her! We were so impressed by how accommodating she was, she made us feel at ease about everything! I got my wedding day slideshow last weekend (my wedding was in June) and EVERYONE who watched it were in awe! I love how she takes little video clips, it helps me relive the whole day! We love you, Tonya! Can't wait to have you as our photographer again!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jamie · Married on 12/22/2016

We cannot recommend Tonya enough! We originally scheduled our engagement photos for earlier this year, but unfortunately, my fiancé broke his foot, and we had to postpone until the fall. Tonya was incredibly flexible in this regard and was happy to reschedule us once we knew when he’d be up and walking around again. At the session this fall, she was incredibly attentive and enthusiastic. She made it very easy to be in front of the camera, and the nervousness I felt before she arrived evaporated. When selecting back drops and poses, she was encouraging, kind and incredibly creative. We were so very happy with our session, and we plan on having her take our family portrait with our dogs next spring. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an engagement/wedding photographer!! And I’m sure we’ll continue to use her in the future for important events!

Sent on 10/27/2016

helena · Married on 12/03/2016

Tonya was amazing from the very beginning! She is super easy to get in touch with and work with! After our first meeting, we set up engagement pictures just 2 weeks later and she had tons of locations available for whatever we had in mind. She has been an absolute dream to work with and I would recommend her to anyone needing professional pictures!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2016

Absolutely amazing!!! I have worked with Tonya and her team on two different occasions. After seeing her professionalism and attention to detail at my friend's wedding, I knew I wanted her to be the photographer at my wedding. Her photographs are stunning. She really knows how to make you feel comfortable and pays attention to every little detail to make sure that your pictures come out beautifully. She is super fun to work with and was very responsive to all of my emails and questions. Truly the best!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Tonya Beaver you're a true gem!! Words cannot describe how blessed we are to have found you! I believe God put you in our lives at exactly the time that we needed you. Finding a photographer wasn't easy. Reading hundreds of blogs and reviews can make a potential bride go crazy, but look no more as your journey of blog reading has ended. Tonya Beaver Photography should be your first and only pick for your photography needs!! Her level of experience and attention to detail are expressed in her work time and time again. Her ability to not only capture the posed shots but also tell a story is what makes her simply amazing. Her photography is like artwork that is told through a photo lens. The way in which she captures every laugh, every tear, every heart felt moment is what takes her experience to the next level. Something that I've never seen any other photographer do before is take still shots along with video clips. During both our engagement session and also during the wedding day Tonya was taking video clips of the candid moments that we would cherish for a lifetime. The video clips help to paint the picture of the story and ties in all the still shots. I absolutely love the slideshows that Tonya put together for us. I cry every time I watch them. My husband and I are so thankful for Tonya and look forward to contacting her for our maternity, newborn and family photo sessions. I too like many of the brides have gained not only a wonderful photographer but a wonderful friend! Xoxoxo

Mary · Married on 10/01/2016

As mother of the groom, Tonya was wonderful to work with! She has creative ideas for capturing special moments:)

J · Married on 10/01/2016

Tonya is the best! She has an eye for details and catches them all! She captured moments we would have all missed. Wow, wow, wow, what a wedding album she shot for my daughter and son-in-law. We highly recommend Tonya Beaver Photography!!!!!

Catherine · Married on 07/17/2016

Tonya was fabulous to work with!! So professional and her work is amazing!! She captured our special day beautifully!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Tonya and her team are amazing. We used her for engagement and wedding. Tonya makes you feel at ease and is not afraid to do what it takes to get the shot, whether that be trudging through the woods or standing in a marsh! She worked swimmingly with our videographer and makes sure to get the shots you want. We love her!

Sent on 06/25/2016