Jacksonville, FL 32256 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,995
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Evan Hampton Photography

Planning a wedding is stressful. Choosing a photographer doesn't have to be. My name is Evan Hampton. I believe I will increase the amount of positivity in the world through the telling of a great visual story. One of the best chapters in someone's story is their wedding day, and I love to capture it in a creative and imaginative way. My goal is to help you have fun and give you reassurance that your story is in good hands.

I strive to invest in my couples as they invest in me. I don't want to just provide you with your visual story, but also give you a shield to help protect that story. Marriage isn't easy, but there are a lot of us who are here to help you through these valleys and celebrate with you on the hilltops. This chapter in your life is not only a story worth telling, but one worth preserving.

I have a Graduate Degree in Photography from Miami Ad School Atlanta @ Portfolio Center. I've photographed weddings in Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Maryland, New York, Michigan and at Sea...just to name a few. I've captured great moments for hundreds of couples. Now, it's your turn!

E-mail me: evan@evanhampton.com

Evan Hampton Photography 2
Evan Hampton Photography 3
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 12/30/2018

Great photographer and funny guy!

We loved having Evan as our photographer. He did an incredible job capturing our engagement session and even though we haven't seen our wedding pictures yet, we know they will be better than we could've hoped for. We enjoyed how little we had to think about what to do and could just relax and have fun taking pictures together. Evan drove way out of his way to capture our engagement session and we cannot express how much that meant to us! We would easily hire him again.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Jillian · Married on 02/18/2017

You will not be disappointed with Evan's photography skills! He was responsive to my timeline, emails, texts, questions, etc. We booked Evan for the entire day from start to finish. From the time he showed up in my bridal suite at noon to the end of the reception at 11pm, he was on! He was constantly there for all of the amazing moments. His humor and ability to make me relax and smile are just what I needed. I highly, highly recommend Evan for engagement, wedding ... anything that you need. Thank you, Evan!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Erica · Married on 10/14/2016

Evan over and exceeded our expectations in every way. He was a true professional, responsive and easy to communicate with throughout the whole process. He has a fun personality and took the time to get to know us as a couple. We could not have been more happy with the final product. Our photos are amazing! As an added bonus, he and my husband made a beautiful keepsake wedding album for me as a surprise. Everyone that sees it is blown away. You can't go wrong choosing Evan for your big day! Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Evan Hampton Photography 4
    Evan Hampton Photography 5
    Evan Hampton Photography 6

Evan Hampton Photography Pricing

Evan Hampton Photography Price Rates

Evan Hampton Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,195.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs