Evan Hampton Photography Reviews

Evan Hampton Photography 2
Evan Hampton Photography 3
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 12/30/2018

Great photographer and funny guy!

We loved having Evan as our photographer. He did an incredible job capturing our engagement session and even though we haven't seen our wedding pictures yet, we know they will be better than we could've hoped for. We enjoyed how little we had to think about what to do and could just relax and have fun taking pictures together. Evan drove way out of his way to capture our engagement session and we cannot express how much that meant to us! We would easily hire him again.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Jillian · Married on 02/18/2017

You will not be disappointed with Evan's photography skills! He was responsive to my timeline, emails, texts, questions, etc. We booked Evan for the entire day from start to finish. From the time he showed up in my bridal suite at noon to the end of the reception at 11pm, he was on! He was constantly there for all of the amazing moments. His humor and ability to make me relax and smile are just what I needed. I highly, highly recommend Evan for engagement, wedding ... anything that you need. Thank you, Evan!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Erica · Married on 10/14/2016

Evan over and exceeded our expectations in every way. He was a true professional, responsive and easy to communicate with throughout the whole process. He has a fun personality and took the time to get to know us as a couple. We could not have been more happy with the final product. Our photos are amazing! As an added bonus, he and my husband made a beautiful keepsake wedding album for me as a surprise. Everyone that sees it is blown away. You can't go wrong choosing Evan for your big day! Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Evan Hampton Photography 4
    Evan Hampton Photography 5
    Evan Hampton Photography 6

Rebecca · Married on 03/18/2016

We used Evan Hampton photography for our engagement and wedding pictures. I have nothing bad to say, Evan was amazing! Not only are his pictures beautiful, he is also fun to be around! He is so down to earth and easy going but can still boss some people around in order to get the perfect shot. :) I am still in awe of how great everything turned out and I'm already trying to figure out how I can use him again!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Brooke · Married on 11/14/2015

We found Evan through a family friend just a few months before our wedding and I am so glad we did! Evan's photos are breathtaking and he's and awesome, hilarious guy who is fantastic to work with! Seriously, if you're looking for a photographer, you've just found him. :-)

Sent on 04/22/2016

Evan went above and beyond to make my wedding photos everything I wanted!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Glennice · Married on 08/29/2015

Evan was INCREDIBLE!! We met him at a bridal show and immediately fell in love with his personality and pictures! He truly has a passion for what he does. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer. He shot out engagement pictures in Florida and travelled to Michigan for our wedding. He will be our family photographer for life!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Evan is a fantastic photographer and a pleasure to work with. The reason for choosing Evan initially was his natural shooting style. I have no appreciation for over-stylized photos/filters/prop etc so he was the perfect photographer for me. He is a very professional individual but fit right with my husband and I's outgoing and somewhat crazy sense of humor! I felt very comfortable under his guidance with posing and shot locations while we were on our engagement shoot. He had a sneak peek already posted by the time we arrived home from our location! During our wedding he showed up early and got all kinds of behind the scenes shots while we were busy getting ready. I had all kinds of surprises with photos because he was busy the whole time! My biggest concern for the wedding was that we would miss certain shots with only having one photographer but Evan reassured me that he could easily handle the job...boy was he right! One random thing about Evan is that he is very tall, so ladies, all the angles are perfect! I'm 5'5 so I loved the fact that most of the shots are from "above" and not straight on! He was very efficient at producing sneak peeks within a day or two of the wedding, which was great. When I saw his quality work versus his cost I was floored, not getting this photographer will be a mistake on your part. Overall: A lot of fun and still very professional.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Alexandra · Married on 05/16/2015

Finding a wedding photographer for our Lakeland, FL wedding was more of a challenge than either my fiance or I had anticipated. Our introduction to Evan Hampton was a fortunate stroke of serendipity. We couldn't be more grateful for that introduction. Evan was fantastic from day 1. He made the whole process devoid of stress as he chatted with us on Skype multiple times prior to the wedding. In addition, he arrived a day early to Lakeland to do a walk-through of the venues and chat with us before the craziness that is the day of. He was super flexible with the timing, the locations of things, and our shot list. He went above and beyond from the moment he arrived, and the final product was spectacular!! The pictures captured all the aspects of our day better than we could have wished.

One thing we thought was really special was how between the ceremony and reception Evan told my now husband and I to take some time for just the two of us, instead of sitting for more photos. We hadn't expected this, but really appreciated those few private moments.

Thank you Evan!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Kelsey · Married on 11/08/2014

Evan was so much fun to work with! Everything was done in a timely manner and we loved our little sneak peeks. The quality of his work is also great! A bridesmaid from my wedding is now using him to photograph her own wedding, if that tells you anything!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Evan Hampton captures every important moment of your special day or occasion. Evan is a very talented photographer and knows just about what every couple would want for their engagement or wedding day. He's very organized, easy to work with, friendly and wants nothing more than for you to enjoy the day without any worries. I highly recommend Evan Hampton Photography.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Jake · Married on 05/03/2014

Evan was an awesome photographer. Not only was he easy to work with, but he kept people smiling and laughing through out the day. We received the pictures quickly and were so happy with their quality. We look forward to working with him again for other great moments in our life.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2014

Evan has a great personality! It made it fun to work with him!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Amy · Married on 03/22/2014

Evan was great to work with in the typical pre-wedding stressful environment. He's very laid back and willing to work with you on any special requests or schedules. The post-ceremony photo session was quick and painless! And he got so many amazing shots- my family and I are struggling to pick which ones to frame!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Jamie · Married on 09/27/2013

Evan was AMAZING! The reason we went with Evan was because in the first 2 minutes of meeting him, he made both me and my then fiance comfortable. My then fiance is NOT a picture person, but he really liked Evan's personality immediately and on our wedding day Evan got great pictures of the groomsmen and groom's family, when the boys aren't into the pictures like the girls. I gave Evan a huge TO DO list and he captured all of my must haves that was on there. He did a great job and the pictures came out perfect. Within days after the wedding we were able to view them online. Our wedding album is great quality and I could not ask for more. Evan was a brave soul when doing our engagement photos as well, as he photographed the future bride and groom and our THREE dogs! They came out so cute and we could not ask for more. We have already recommended him to anyone who asks about a photographer and plan to use him for any future photos. Thank you Evan for everything!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Melanie · Married on 05/05/2012

Evan was a great photographer! He treated my friends and family like they were his own. He went above and beyond to help make our wedding day special!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Autumn · Married on 03/31/2012

Evan Hampton is very quick in getting the pictures back to you and each picture is of great quality!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Meghan · Married on 03/23/2012

I can't say enough about H.Photography, Evan did such a wonderful job & really captured our wedding day, unfortuanately the weather did not cooperate with us and it stormed, so nothing went as planned. We were not able to get any photos of my husband and I due to the weather but Evan has already been in contact with us to do an additional shoot. I would recommend H.photography to anyone in the market for a photographer for any occasion, evan is so easy going and a lot of fun to work with!

Sent on 04/25/2012

Jeanne · Married on 03/10/2012

Evan was FANTASTIC! He knew right where to be for the best shots, but it never felt like he was in the way. Although we never met prior to the wedding day, he fit right in with my family and friends and provided just the right amount of structure to keep the family pictures going smoothly without being demanding or adding stress. He also had great, creative ideas for bridal party and couples pictures.
    The turn-around time on pictures was very fast (3 weeks) and he sent us nearly 1,000 photos! And the photos are AMAZING! I couldn't be happier with my selection for photographer.

Sent on 03/31/2012

Lydia · Married on 02/25/2012

Evan was a great photographer! He was such a joy to work with. Evan was so flexible and helped make our wedding so special! His attention to detail and delightful personality were a bonus! We highly recommend H. Photography!!!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Angela · Married on 02/11/2012

Evan was so easy to work with, so accommodating of our needs, so flexible and willing to do what was best for us. The pictures were beautiful - they captured the beauty of the wedding service and the excitement of the reception. He was so calm and clear in giving us directions and even in dealing with unruly family members! I would trust him completely in photographing your wedding. He is a good person, very trustworthy and I would highly recommend hiring him again!

Sent on 03/05/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2011

Evan was amazing! My husband and I made it very clear to him that we did not want the traditional style wedding photos, we wanted them to be fun and memorable. He did an amazing job working with the surrounding areas to provide us with non-traditional photos that truly captured our personalities and the spirit of the event.

Evan informed us that our wedding was his first beach wedding, but based on the quality of his work, you could assume that he had done hundreds. Evan's method of directing posed photos was very clear and easy to follow, making the time go by quickly and the photos to appear natural. Evan was also very open to trying out the poses that my husband and I thought up on the spot. He's very adaptable and flexible.

Not only did Evan do an amazing job on the posed photos, but he captured every moment of our reception and stayed through the final dance even though it was after his contracted time. His photos really represented the excitement and fun that everyone was having.

Sent on 03/25/2012

Rachel · Married on 06/12/2011

We hired H. Photography for our recent wedding and I couldn't be happier with the results. Evan Hampton is an extremely talented photographer with a creative eye. While he listened to all of our suggestions he also came prepared with a number of great ideas to make our photos special. Apart from the beautiful images Evan gave us of our wedding, he was extremely professional and easy to work with. Where other photographers produce a set of proofs for the bride and groom, Evan gave us close to 1000 edited photos of our wedding, a value unmatched by any photographer of his caliber. Unlike many "semi-professional" photographers who hide their mediocre images behind their skill in photoshop, Evan is a trained professional who takes quality images, you won't regret your decision to use him for your next event!

Sent on 08/01/2011

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2011

Evan did a great job! Not only did the pictures turn out great, but so did the album! I would have driven myself crazy trying to put an album together and it would have never turned out as even half as good as what he did. He was excellent! We highly recommend him to all of our friends! :)

Sent on 03/29/2012

Julia & Dave · Married on 04/02/2011

Evan's services are remarkably affordable for the level of talent that he exudes. He's very good at following a plan and taking direction, but he's also qualified to bring creative ideas to the table. He's comfortable and approachable, which is necessary for the single vendor that brides spend most of their day with! He's easy to reach, and has a quick turn around time for proofs, which I appreciated. I can easily recommend H. Photography to other brides without hesitation.

Sent on 06/04/2011