Adrian Freeman Photography Reviews

18 | Long Creek, SC

18 Reviews for Adrian Freeman Photography

18 Adrian Freeman Photography Reviews

Anna · Married on 04/14/2018

I would highly recommend Adrian and Tammy for your photography needs! They did an amazing job of capturing our wedding day! They are very thorough and just wonderful people to work with. They literally got every picture that I'd asked for plus so many more awesome candid shots! They were patient with us and just a delight to be around! Not only that but they kept in touch, got my pictures back to me faster than I had expected and I am very pleased with them all! Super professional and kind hearted people! Highly recommend!! Thank you Adrian and Tammy!!

Anna & Darryl Young

Nichole · Married on 11/18/2017

Adrian and Tammie are the best! Their pictures were AMAZING! I highly recommend these two to anybody!!

Shannon · Married on 11/12/2017

Adrian and tammie were fantastic. They made us feel very comfortable and kept to our timeline perfectly

Leslie · Married on 11/11/2017

Adrain and Tammie are the best team ever, they have such a claiming presence and a great eye for photography. I highly recommend them.

Courtney · Married on 11/05/2017

Adrian and Tammie are absolutely wonderful to work with! Very organized, professional and made my husband and I feel very comfortable as well as our wedding party. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a photographer!

Hannah · Married on 11/04/2017

Adrian and Tammie were absolutely amazing to work with! They were super fun and make a great team. They got every picture we asked for and were extremely patient with all members of our family and wedding party. We just got our preview photos and they are so wonderful that we can't wait to see more! They did a great job at our wedding of capturing all the special moments and details in unique ways. We loved working with them!

Ashlee · Married on 09/30/2017

Adrian and Tammie are amazing photographers who captured all of the special moments of our wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Gorgeous photos, super friendly, and professional. Loved them!

Anna Paola · Married on 09/02/2017

Adrian and Tammie made our day incredibly special. Their patience, professionalism, and attention to detail made Ryan and I feel comfortable, loved and taken care of. Especially since my parents didn't speak English and we had to translate and explain everything. I will highly recommend to everyone.

Minique · Married on 07/02/2017

Great experience and highly recommended! Very creative and professional!

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

Adrian and Tammy were incredibly kind and did a great job photographing our wedding! We definitely enjoyed working with them!

Maribeth · Married on 06/24/2017

Can't express enough how thankful we are for Adrienne and Tammy. They helped us out so much with organizing our wedding timeline and giving us great advice. Don't know what we would have done without them! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Daniela · Married on 10/04/2014

I LOVED the job that Adrian and his wife did on my wedding day. They were very professional, kind, and were very flexible. They gave me the option of omitting pictures from their list and adding any that I wanted. I was VERY pleased with how the pictures turned out. I definitely recommend them for an upcoming wedding or other event.

Amanda · Married on 07/06/2013

Amazing photographer team! So helpful, very organized, and took beautiful photos! They provided timelines and other helpful information for us to review prior to the wedding. They were very flexible on wedding day and got all of the photos I wanted. They started posting sneak peek photos online the very next day, which I know everyone enjoyed seeing so soon. They even travelled all the way to Florida for my wedding :) Absolutely recommend!

Megan · Married on 05/25/2013

Adrian and his wife Tammie were so much fun to work with! My husband and I were planning a wedding from states away and they were so flexible with engagement pictures and meeting times to discuss the wedding day. They were absolutely wonderful and captured all of our great moments on our special day!

Callie · Married on 02/23/2013

From start to finish, this husband and wife team were everything my husband and I could have ever asked for! Our emails were always answered promptly, and they provided organization and structure when things easily could've been chaotic. The fact that they're a Christian husband and wife team brings a very welcome dynamic to the table as well. People who are in love, as Adrian and Tammie are, are able to recognize and capture the love and emotion between you and your significant other. They almost blend into the background on your wedding day, but one look at your photos and you'll realize they were there, for every moment, every kiss, every emotion...they don't miss a thing! Working with Adrian and Tammie was a wonderul experience, and we look forward to working with them again in the future!

Erin · Married on 05/12/2012

The best people to work with. They go above and beyond to make your day the best day. I was amazed at the hard work they put in. They replied to my emails promptly all the time. they literally fall in love with you and your groom. They are Christians which is Huge!!! They were wonderful! 5 STARS!!!!

jackie · Married on 11/05/2011

Adrian and his wife were wonderful
    Everything we could ask for
    They made the wedding more beautiful

Cindy · Married on 05/09/2011