Accel Party Rentals & Design Reviews

45 Reviews for Accel Party Rentals & Design

45 Accel Party Rentals & Design Reviews
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Accel was referred to us by our wedding coordinator. They responded quickly and were flexible with changing things around, etc. I appreciate your service - thank you so much. Everything was beautiful! *We rented navy blue napkins, white small tents, white table cloths, dance floor, & lighting - no complaints.

• Christy

Christy · Married on 06/11/2017

Accel had the best value, and great service from reserving our party items until they disassembled everything!

Christine · Married on 06/03/2017

The bamboo arch I rented looked amazing on my wedding day! Excellent job!

Lee · Married on 05/17/2017

This company is wonderful.. I had booked originally with another company and found out 6weeks before my wedding that they had gone bankrupt! When I contacted them on such short notice they accommodated my needs straight away.. I ordered 25 white resin chairs and 2 white pedestals which turned up perfectly and on time! All in excellent condition!! Thank you so much for coming to the rescue

Kind regards,

Blake & Lee Champion

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2017

We hired Accel based on the recommendation of our wedding coordinator and our venue (Kualoa Ranch). They provided a tent, dance floor, lighting, buffet tables, and other assorted rentals for our outdoor wedding. They were very responsive and helped us with deciding which items we needed and the layout of our reception. Because they had often worked at our selected venue, they were very familiar with the area. The girls working in the office were always very friendly and helpful when we called or visited to select items or to make changes to our rental list. Would recommend!

• A Bride

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2016

I had a great experience with Accel. I got a little nervous after reading a few negative reviews, but they were amazing at our small wedding. We only had 30 chairs, 2 tables and a 10x20 tent, but they didn't treat us any less for only renting a few items from them. The communication was fantastic, they showed up on time and worked hard to set up fast because we had a limited timeline to set-up between the opening of our venue and start of our event.

• Laila Ireland

Laila · Married on 05/17/2016

Scott from Accel Party Retnals & Desigan was a wonderful vendor to work with for our wedding. He is personable, professional, accommodating, communicates well (i.e. responsive to email), and I HIGHLY recommend her for wedding linens & décor for your wedding or special event. You won't be disappointed!! Not only does he put out the best quality in his work, but also provides quality chairs, table linen, up lighting and more at a reasonable price.

When my husband and I was planning our destination wedding through a Janice Bachiller, our wedding planner, we were impressed with the quality of his linens and was happy with his suggestions. Scott provided our linens for our tables, table runners, head table, and cake table. My husband & I loved the final outcome of our wedding. His linens are so beautiful, and look and feel luxurious. It was beautiful! We could not have asked for anything more!!!

Scott also made time to ensure he was very responsive over email and phone. And right before the wedding, he corresponded to confirm if there were any changes to the previously agreed upon contract. Which there always are in planning destination weddings. There was no doubt hat he was reliable and trustworthy.

Accel Rentals provided amazing service for our wedding. We worked mainly with Heather and she was very responsive and always accommodated our requests. She even came out all the way to the North Shore twice to make sure we had everything we needed for our big event. The quality of our tents, lighting, chairs, and tables were superb. They set up everything perfectly. We had an issue with one of the tents not fitting correctly due to a mango tree on the property and Heather solved the problem in a flash. This is the second time we have used Accel and will definitely use them again for future events.

Stephane · Married on 11/14/2015

I worked with Angel and Heather mainly for my wedding and they were very responsive in emails and it was so great! Delivery and set up came out perfectly and so did breakdown. They did a phenomenal job!!!

Cindy · Married on 10/23/2015

Thank you for a smooth and easy set-up. They set-up on time the tent and lighting. Everything we needed was delivered to us clean and intact. They came on time to pick-up the materials that we rented with no problem. They had a big crew and in no time they packed everything with minimum noise. Thank you for being professional, on time and beautiful chairs!

Accel made this process so easy and helped our night to be a spectacular event for both my husband and I as well as our guests. I wouldn't have changed a thing!!! They were the perfect choice for our wedding and I strongly recommend them to anyone.

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2015

Accel provided the beautiful natural colored chiavari chairs and a beautiful bamboo archway for our ceremony. We received many compliments on how our venue looked, and the chairs had a lot do with it. Everything was in place on time for our event, and our wedding looked great!

• Maria

Maria · Married on 03/14/2015

Everything that we rented from them was perfect. The lights set the right touch and they were able to hang my paper lanterns. Thank you for helping me create a memorable event!

Giselle · Married on 05/28/2014

Accel provided the chuppah and bench used for our wedding ceremony. The chuppah was beautiful and they were able to replicate the photo I sent. The chuppah they set up provided the perfect backdrop to our beach wedding at Turtle Bay Resort. Highly recommend them!

Kira · Married on 06/01/2013

This company greatly exceeded our expectations. Kim and Kathy were very responsive and never seemed to get frustrated with us even though they ended up having to change our quote many times before we were able to make final decisions. Kim even drove out to the north shore to meet with us to figure out how we could best organize the site. The guys that dropped off and picked up the equipment were very friendly and helpful. This company also allows you to reserve tents with a rain contingency, which definitely helps put your mind at ease while planning an outdoor wedding. Thank you Accel rentals!

• Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 04/20/2012

Accel was so great, and such a good deal too!! The furniture that we rented was in good condition, Kathy was super responsive, they were really easy going and flexible with me up until I gave them my final order two days before the wedding! I would HIGHLY recommend these guys for your event rentals!! THanks!

Adrienne · Married on 11/25/2011

I used Accel for reception chairs, a few cocktail tables, lighting, and table cloths. Everything arrived (and were picked up) on time and items were as described. The pricing was competitive relative to other companies I had contacted, particularly the delivery fee of only $60. The people I called were also responsive and easy to work with and the payment scheme (deposit then rest of payment just before event) were fair.

Carrie · Married on 08/20/2011

We stopped by Accel's warehouse on the way back to the North Shore after a long day of wedding shopping in town. Kim showed us around the warehouse and helped us figure out the best equipment choices for our wedding. She was wonderful and very responsive as we finalized our choices. Everything arrived on time and was set up nicely. The tent we rented was perfect, and the white chairs we rented for our beach ceremony arrived in excellent condition. We will definitely use Accel again for any other party rental needs we may have.

Maire · Married on 06/06/2010

Heather and Accel rentals were amazing to work with. Super flexible and very helpful in offering advice on seating plans and layouts. I changed the invoice more times than I can count and Heather was always patient and prompt with the changes. The tents and chairs were also in good condition. It was nice to be able to rent all items like tents, chairs, linens, dinnerware, and glassware.

Jade · Married on 11/21/2009

Accel Rentals was great to work with. They helped build a rental package and modify when needed. They were very professional, on time, and always got back to me on my many questions. I would definitely recommend them as a rentals vendor.

Chien=ju · Married on 06/24/2009

We didn't have direct contact with the company. Rental was arranged through our wedding planner with them. We have very last minute change due to the weather condition. It was none issue. We have a wedding at the private resident so we need pretty much everything from table, chair, lantern, flatware annd etc... They were on time and quick for the set up. And offer the same night pickup. They are so quick and professional, we hardly notice that they are around.

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2008

Heather at Accel Party Rentals worked with me to create the listing of rentals, changed my quote multiple times everytime I changed my mind and did so with a smile. I was able to communicate with her over email (as I live on the main land). The set up crew did a great gob and worked within our time frame the day before the wedding.

Accel blew us away with their level of accommodation! Our wedding was on a Saturday in January, and because they had no events using our equipment on Friday night, they agreed to set up on site the day before, and breakdown the day after. This ensured nice dry grass under the tents in case of rain. They also had extra lawn furniture that no one was renting out and they threw those beautiful pieces in with our order! They were very professional throughout, on time for everything and very accessible and ready to answer any questions we had about inventory. They worked closely with our caterer to ensure no equipment was double ordered.

• Elena

Elena · Married on 08/20/2010

Accel was recommended by my wedding planner Kristin Jones. They were as expected and price was good. Kristin was kind enough to even use her military discount!

I've rented: Tables, Bamboo Altar, Bamboo Chairs, Royal Blue tablecloths, Yellow Napkins, Square white dinnerware, Silverware, Bamboo Torches and few other things.

My only small complaint would be that some of their tables need to be completely thrown away - just way too old and broken in few places. :)

Other than that - everything went great!

Few pictures:
    - Tables, Chairs, tablecloths, napkins, dinnerware, glassware, torches - http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6131/hawaii22462.jpg
    - Tables, Chairs, tablecloths, napkins, dinnerware, glassware, torches - http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6668/hawaii23083.jpg
    - Bamboo Altar - http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1484/hawaii22192.jpg

Jennifer · Married on 08/02/2010

They did a wonderful job. I really loved the color of our tablecloths and our really loved our wooden plates. The set up was exactly what I wanted. Dianna did a great job coordinating everything. I didn't realize how expensive all of those things are, but I knew it was part of the deal when we chose Lanikuhonua. Very easy to work.