41 Reviews for Accel Party Rentals & Design

Chair Covers (1)
Decor (1)
Lounge Furniture (1)
41 Accel Party Rentals & Design Reviews

Accel was referred to us by our wedding coordinator. They responded quickly and were flexible with changing things around, etc. I appreciate your service - thank you so much. Everything was beautiful! *We rented navy blue napkins, white small tents, white table cloths, dance floor, & lighting - no complaints.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/2/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Linens
4.7

Accel set-up bistro lighting and lanterns for us at Waimea Valley. They turned out beautiful! We had a little trouble communicating in the beginning, but leading up the wedding, everything went really smoothly.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 7/1/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Lights

Accel had the best value, and great service from reserving our party items until they disassembled everything!

Profile Picture Christy, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

The bamboo arch I rented looked amazing on my wedding day! Excellent job!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Altar/Arch

This company is wonderful.. I had booked originally with another company and found out 6weeks before my wedding that they had gone bankrupt! When I contacted them on such short notice they accommodated my needs straight away.. I ordered 25 white resin chairs and 2 white pedestals which turned up perfectly and on time! All in excellent condition!! Thank you so much for coming to the rescue

Kind regards,

Blake & Lee Champion

Profile Picture Lee, 5/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Accel based on the recommendation of our wedding coordinator and our venue (Kualoa Ranch). They provided a tent, dance floor, lighting, buffet tables, and other assorted rentals for our outdoor wedding. They were very responsive and helped us with deciding which items we needed and the layout of our reception. Because they had often worked at our selected venue, they were very familiar with the area. The girls working in the office were always very friendly and helpful when we called or visited to select items or to make changes to our rental list. Would recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Altar/Arch, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

I was initially hesitant to book Accel because of their reviews and originally asked my wedding planner to book with a different rental company. It turns out the other companies were not all that flexible or available. On the other hand, Accel had everything I needed when I needed it, and I have no regrets about choosing them.

I had to move my wedding up by a day due to a hurricane warning, and these guys brought their A-game. We had last minute changes in head count, seating arrangements, and tents, and they just rolled with it. The wedding looked amazing. On top of it all, they were the best priced game in town. As long as your planner is on top of things (mine, Carrie Lance, was excellent), Accel will get it right.

If you're worried about the condition of their products, don't be, because they have nicer options depending on how much you're willing to pay. It was worthwhile for us to spring for the vinyl dance floor covers and nicer chairs. I'd highly recommend Accel to any couple looking for a responsive, flexible rental company.

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had a great experience with Accel. I got a little nervous after reading a few negative reviews, but they were amazing at our small wedding. We only had 30 chairs, 2 tables and a 10x20 tent, but they didn't treat us any less for only renting a few items from them. The communication was fantastic, they showed up on time and worked hard to set up fast because we had a limited timeline to set-up between the opening of our venue and start of our event.

Profile Picture User6143488, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Tents, Tables, Chairs, Setup, Clean Up, Delivery
3.3

I recently got married on 8/7/16 at Kualoa Ranch, it was a destination wedding. Accel Party was referred to me by my wedding coordinator. Despite the reviews, I hired them because they provided exclusive discounted rates (with my wedding coordinator).
Their customer service over the phone and emails are great and very responsive. But their setup and breakdown, and few rentals needs improvement. The day of my wedding, they were supposed to set up 40 chairs at the ceremony site, however 32 chairs were set up, leaving 8 of my guests standing. Then at the end of the night, they were supposed to breakdown and put equipment back into storage. They didn't and ended up charging me for it. Obviously, I complained and received my money back.
As for their rentals, I ordered cafe lights to place under my clear tent, 2-3 of the light bulbs were not working. I also ordered a white dance floor. I read reviews saying their white dance floor were dirty. Accel Rental said that their dance floor panels are worn out from constantly being used. The only way to have the dance floor be clean is to add on the white vinyl topper- a white sticker over the existing dance floor but it was going to cost me an additional $400 more. I inquired with other rental companies, some were booked and some costs the same. Which is why I went ahead and stayed with Accel and ordered their white vinyl topper for an additional cost and for convenience.
My overall experience with Accel Rental was ok. Yes, their prices were cheaper. Customer service is great. However, they need to invest on a new white dance floor, make sure the lights are all working prior to setup, and don't charge for a breakdown service fee if you're not going to do it. Luckily, my catering company helped with the breakdown and storage.The number of chairs at the ceremony could of easily been corrected if my wedding coordinator or her assistant paid more attention to it. Other than that...Good luck! You do get what you pay for!

Profile Picture Mia, 8/7/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Dance Floor, Lights, Tent Accessories, Tents, Linens, Delivery, Setup

Scott from Accel Party Retnals & Desigan was a wonderful vendor to work with for our wedding. He is personable, professional, accommodating, communicates well (i.e. responsive to email), and I HIGHLY recommend her for wedding linens & décor for your wedding or special event. You won't be disappointed!! Not only does he put out the best quality in his work, but also provides quality chairs, table linen, up lighting and more at a reasonable price.

When my husband and I was planning our destination wedding through a Janice Bachiller, our wedding planner, we were impressed with the quality of his linens and was happy with his suggestions. Scott provided our linens for our tables, table runners, head table, and cake table. My husband & I loved the final outcome of our wedding. His linens are so beautiful, and look and feel luxurious. It was beautiful! We could not have asked for anything more!!!

Scott also made time to ensure he was very responsive over email and phone. And right before the wedding, he corresponded to confirm if there were any changes to the previously agreed upon contract. Which there always are in planning destination weddings. There was no doubt hat he was reliable and trustworthy.

Profile Picture Laila, 5/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Barware, Linens

Everything was delivered and setup on time. Prices were reasonable. Everything looked great. We did tables & chairs, Dancefloor & String lighting, and cocktail tables.

Profile Picture Deanna, 4/15/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Setup, Clean Up, Delivery, Tables, Lights, Dance Floor, Chairs

Accel Rentals provided amazing service for our wedding. We worked mainly with Heather and she was very responsive and always accommodated our requests. She even came out all the way to the North Shore twice to make sure we had everything we needed for our big event. The quality of our tents, lighting, chairs, and tables were superb. They set up everything perfectly. We had an issue with one of the tents not fitting correctly due to a mango tree on the property and Heather solved the problem in a flash. This is the second time we have used Accel and will definitely use them again for future events.

Profile Picture Joy, 3/26/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Linens, Setup, Clean Up, Delivery, Tents, Tent Accessories, Tables, Lights, Chairs

Accel blew us away with their level of accommodation! Our wedding was on a Saturday in January, and because they had no events using our equipment on Friday night, they agreed to set up on site the day before, and breakdown the day after. This ensured nice dry grass under the tents in case of rain. They also had extra lawn furniture that no one was renting out and they threw those beautiful pieces in with our order! They were very professional throughout, on time for everything and very accessible and ready to answer any questions we had about inventory. They worked closely with our caterer to ensure no equipment was double ordered.

Profile Picture User4844421, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Linens, Tents, Tent Accessories, Tables, Lounge Furniture, Lights, Dance Floor, Chairs, Setup, Clean Up, Delivery

I worked with Angel and Heather mainly for my wedding and they were very responsive in emails and it was so great! Delivery and set up came out perfectly and so did breakdown. They did a phenomenal job!!!

Profile Picture Stephane , 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Setup, Clean Up, Delivery, Altar/Arch, Tents, Tent Accessories, Tables, Lights, Dance Floor, Chairs, Linens

Thank you for a smooth and easy set-up. They set-up on time the tent and lighting. Everything we needed was delivered to us clean and intact. They came on time to pick-up the materials that we rented with no problem. They had a big crew and in no time they packed everything with minimum noise. Thank you for being professional, on time and beautiful chairs!

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Setup, Clean Up, Delivery, Tents, Tent Accessories, Tables, Lights, Chairs, Chair Covers, Linens, Glassware, Flatware, China, Barware
4.7

I hired Accel rentals to have a chuppah with drappery and chivari chairs at our beach wedding in Waimanalo. The set up was exactly how we wanted it and turned out beautiful. Everything was done over email and response time was great considering the time difference. They were on time and didnt break down until after we left. Price was reasonable and quality of rentals were good

Profile Picture Kaylene, 7/20/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Accel made this process so easy and helped our night to be a spectacular event for both my husband and I as well as our guests. I wouldn't have changed a thing!!! They were the perfect choice for our wedding and I strongly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Chantel, 6/27/15, 5 Reviews
4.7

I actually had very little interaction with this vendor the day of, as they setup before I arrived and broke down after I left. I did make a few changes up until a few days before and they were fine with it. On the day of the layout had to be tweaked a little because of the uneven ground of the venue. Also, the dance floor tilted, but there was nothing Accel could have done about that. We ordered one more main light than they were able to fit, and the coordinator told my husband to get a refund on that. As I wasn't around at the beginning or the very end, I also wasn't able to tip the people doing this work. Hopefully the cost of the light they didn't use got spread out to the people setting up.

Profile Picture vanessa, 5/24/15, 14 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Accel provided the beautiful natural colored chiavari chairs and a beautiful bamboo archway for our ceremony. We received many compliments on how our venue looked, and the chairs had a lot do with it. Everything was in place on time for our event, and our wedding looked great!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/23/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything that we rented from them was perfect. The lights set the right touch and they were able to hang my paper lanterns. Thank you for helping me create a memorable event!

Profile Picture Maria, 3/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Accel provided the chuppah and bench used for our wedding ceremony. The chuppah was beautiful and they were able to replicate the photo I sent. The chuppah they set up provided the perfect backdrop to our beach wedding at Turtle Bay Resort. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Giselle, 5/28/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I worked with Kathy at Accel Rentals starting from 4 months before our wedding. She endured several invoice modifications and changes to my order with no hesitation. She has great customer service and is super friendly and always remembered who I was. This surprised me because I know she works with many customers so it made me feel important and like I was receiving more personalized service. When Kathy wasn't available a really nice girl named Heather helped us out. She was a little more knowledgeable on the products and helped us in the end to add small details (such as lighting in the bar) that Kathy may have missed.
Keep in mind our wedding was during the busiest wedding month of the year so I did give a 4 star for responsiveness. This is because as our date became closer it seemed harder and harder to get a call back from Kathy. I understand it was the busiest time of the year so I was patient but during the last few days you really need your vendors to be quick to respond. Thankfully this is where Heather was so helpful and we are thankful for that.
Otherwise, the quality of the rentals was fair for the price. We would recommend them.

Profile Picture Nic, 9/21/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The wedding actually got delayed two hours (due to terrible dj) and we ended up using their dance floors and other stuff longer then planned. When the delivery guys showed up to break it all down, we had just started dancing! They were very patient and waited until we were able to wrap up (2 hours later then planned). The bamboo chuppah was very beautiful, the dance floors were fun, and the service guys were awesome.

Profile Picture Joyce, 9/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a destination wedding at Turtle Bay Resort. Accel provided our tent & dance floor for our wedding. It came out pretty nice. I originally told them I wanted all white dance floor but ended up with a black & white dance floor. It was partly my fault for overlooking the invoice. But it still turned out very beautiful. I would recommend Accel!

Profile Picture Pauline, 6/7/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company greatly exceeded our expectations. Kim and Kathy were very responsive and never seemed to get frustrated with us even though they ended up having to change our quote many times before we were able to make final decisions. Kim even drove out to the north shore to meet with us to figure out how we could best organize the site. The guys that dropped off and picked up the equipment were very friendly and helpful. This company also allows you to reserve tents with a rain contingency, which definitely helps put your mind at ease while planning an outdoor wedding. Thank you Accel rentals!

Profile Picture Kira, 6/1/13, 3 Reviews