A Video Tech Studio Reviews

22 | Orlando, FL

22 Reviews for A Video Tech Studio

• Amy

Amy · Married on 09/14/2013

Will did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding video! The quality of the video would leave one to believe you were watching a movie! The edits to the music were perfect! Will was a pleasure to work with before, during, and after the wedding. I highly recommend A Video Tech Studio!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Sonja · Married on 10/06/2012

William and his son made me, my husband and entire bridal party look stunning in the pictures and video. Caught all the most important shots in great picture quality and clarity. Had great ideas for poses and pictures. Very professional.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Laura · Married on 09/16/2012

We hired Will from Videotech Studio to take our engagement photos in Central Park. We first met at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, shot a few photos outside the museum and made our way over to the park. Will was amazing! He was patient, very creative with the props we brought (balloons, lollipops, picnic basket, etc) and professional. He knew what poses would make us look good and took some amazing pictures that we will treasure forever! We wound up spending several hours in the park so that we could get all the shots we wanted, and Will never complained, nor asked for a break. He was just fantastic and I highly recommend using Videotech for any photos/videography you need!

Sent on 09/27/2012

lora · Married on 08/14/2012

We chose Video Tech Studio for our videographer at our wedding on 8/12/12. William and his son were superb! We just got our wedding video back and absolutely loved it! There were clips taken that my husband and I were not even aware of! Everything was edited beautifully and flowed very nicely. Video Tech provided a very professional and non-invasive service. We are so excited to show family and friends our wedding day. William captured moments that will always be remembered and cherished. I would recommend Video Tech 100% for a wedding videographer and we will definitely use him in the future for future events!

Sent on 09/20/2012
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2012

Working with William was awesome! My husband was in a friend's wedding last year and that couple used Video Tech. When it came time to plan our own wedding, we remembered what a great job William had done & made an appointment to meet with him. All of the pre-wedding planning was very smooth and communication with him was easy. He is professional, enthusiastic and does great work! We were very happy with how unobtrusive he was and how he really took filming our wedding seriously through a cinematic approach. We love that Video Tech is a family owned, family run business and that was part of our reason for choosing them. We would definitely recommend working with William!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Megan · Married on 06/09/2012

William/Video Tech definitely deserves wonderful reviews from us. Easy to deal with, very pleasant, responsive, professional. I would definitely use again and I will most certainly recommend them to people. I thought it was an added touch that once I made my final payment he even overnighted the videos to me. That left me with a final great impression even after everything else. Plus they are very affordable and quality was just fine for us. Music was clear throughout the condensed, edited version. (I haven't watched the raw footage yet). However, I have nothing but positive things to say about Video Tech :)

Sent on 08/25/2012

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2012

We would highly recommend VideoTech Studios for wedding videography! In the beginning, a wedding video was not in our budget and we had ruled it out. After hearing from other brides the regret they had about not getting a video after their wedding, I contacted VideoTech Studios. They were more affordable then I had originally anticipated and were able to break our payment into two parts which was helpful. The day of our wedding William and his son arrived and immediately began capturing our day. I didn't even know they were there they were so unobtrusive. All of the vendors raved about them and how easy they were to work with. Last night (only three weeks after our wedding!) we watched our video and it exceeded any expectations I had! It truly captured every moment of the day and gave us a chance to see the things we missed while being bride and groom. My husband looked at me and said this was the best decision we made out of our whole wedding. Thank you VideoTech for giving us a lifetime of memories that we will be able to share for many many years! A+++++++

Sent on 06/18/2012

Peter · Married on 09/30/2011

I compared at least 5 videographers & VIDEO TECH STUDIO was the most affordable without sacrificing quality. The way they edited my wedding ceremony was phenomenal despite the background noise. They made every segment memorable. I was smiling/laughing all throughout the video from start to finish. They did an excellent job on putting our selected songs into the video or the other way around. I don't have any regret in getting them.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Cassie · Married on 09/04/2011

This Father and Son video team were wonderful! Will Sr. & Will Jr. captured all of our wedding day special moments. They were friendly, on time, and reasonable in price! You get your video within weeks after your wedding, which is fast, and they respond to emails quickly as well. I would, and already have recommended Video Tech Studio for wedding day video.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Grace · Married on 06/18/2011

Will Sr. and Will Jr. were fantastic! Our video was amazing, they really captured how special our day was. They worked hand in hand with our photographers to create memorable moments. They were even so gracious as to give us a ride to our reception hall when our limo ran into mechanical issues and would have delayed our arrival. They also took pictures in addition to the video when our photographer was not on time. I would recommend them to any couple planning their wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2011

Mo · Married on 04/24/2011

Video Tech Studio did a great job for our wedding. We could not have asked for anything more. William was great to work with and the video was provided to us sooner than expected. Would highly recommend them for your video services. The whole bridal party enjoyed him and was happy with how he worked with us and recorded us. Great Job. Job well done.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2011

A Video Tech Studio did an excellent job on our wedding DVD and I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Megan · Married on 02/20/2011

A Video Tech Studios was amazing! Our Video was ready when we came back from our Honeymoon, and we were SO very happy with it. William captured every detail of our wedding, he didn't leave anything out. Being that the entire day for us went so fast, he relived each moment for us. His effects and music were amazing, all up to date technology! I would recommend him to ANYONE! Please use him for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 03/25/2011

Diana · Married on 09/17/2010

William did an awesome job on our video! We had not originally budgeted for a videographer, but are now so thankful that we got one! The video is edited well & now all the little details that I didnt really get to enjoy the day of are documented for years to come :)

Sent on 10/09/2010
  • regina

regina · Married on 09/03/2010

Will & Will were a pleasure to work with, I am not sure if they event sat for 5 seconds the night of our wedding, yet you did not notice they were there. They provided a few meetings before the weddings, inlcuding showing samples of their work. They allow you to choose the songs for each section of your video, which is wonderful! They put together a montage for our wedding as well, which was fantastic! They answer and respond to your questions, emails, etc., promptly and completely.

The best part about their services, aside from the amazing video, is that you have your video back within 2 weeks of your wedding! I got mine before people who got married a year ago! When Will said it was ready I couldn't believe it. As fast as they do the edit they don't skimp on the quality, it was great!

Thanks Will & Will!

Sent on 09/23/2010

Lauren · Married on 07/31/2010

William and his son were very professional and did a fantastic job both during the wedding and with the actual final product! The combination of their skill, combined with their fair prices made them a great choice for our videographer. We were also very pleased with how quickly we got our DVDs and the quality of the video. We would highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 08/22/2010

Keith · Married on 05/21/2010

William and his son were absolutely fantastic to deal with. They helped out one of our photographers setting up some of the groomsmen shots and were all around great to work with. The video turned out amazing, we saw stuff that we missed or didn't know was being recorded. The comment that sums up how professional they are came from my mother when my wife and I told her how great all our vendors were and that we couldn't wait to see our video. This is what she said, "There was a videographer there?" William was very good about staying in the background but he still managed to get all the great shots. I would highly recomment using A Video Tech Studio for your wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2010

really good cameras HD and good prices. good guy

Sent on 08/31/2012

Lisa · Married on 08/15/2010

William made my day when he walked in and said, "Let's make a movie!" He was very professional and paid attention to so many details! We got to select our music for our video which made it very personal. When there was one little blip with our video, he fixed it and gave us all brand new dvd's. It was such a small thing that he could have said there was nothing wrong, but he fixed it immediately and we had the new version within two days. I really appreciated how pleasant and personable they were

Sent on 11/24/2010

Amy · Married on 07/04/2010

Video Tech Studio was great to work with. The price was the best around for the service we received. The final product exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 09/23/2010

Brooke · Married on 05/22/2010

3.5

Video Tech was great to work with, professional, great value, very happy with my video

Sent on 10/15/2010
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 09/18/2011

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

We were Williams first clients for digital save the dates. He worked with us hearing our needs since we didn't want to pay an unreasonable amount for videography since you typically only watch the video a few times max. We love his cinematic style that makes all the difference from your typical "cheesy" wedding videos and did everything we wanted just like we wanted with no problems. Our only complaint was we were forced to hunt him down at times because he didn't respond promptly most times

Sent on 09/20/2011