D&RFilms

Sarasota, FL View map Visit website
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

D and R Films is a wedding photography/video based in Palm Coast, Florida that services from Atlanta to Tampa. This photographer/videographer specializes in documentary and cinematic styles to make your wedding day feel like a story you can relive over and over again. D and R wants to be so focused on your wedding day that they capture a valuable moment that you may have missed. From the moment you walk down the aisle until the last song ends, D and R will be there to capture it all.

Experience
D and R Films is a father and daughter team that has over ten years of experience filming and photographing weddings and events. Michael and Sheena specialize in multicultural weddings and have worked with them for years. Michael's first camera was a 1940's Kodak box camera and this developed into a love for movies and audio recording. This transformed into a profession of wedding and event filmmaking where he has trained people at ESPN and NBC. D and R Film's attention to detail and professionalism will make sure that your day is remembered in all its glory.

D and R Films offers many services to capture your love and emotions on the best day of your life. These services include:

• 4K for every video
  • Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Liability insurance
  • Drone footage

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

Keisha Married on 07/08/2018
    Michael was amazing. He takes beautiful pictures and fed off our vibe. He tried to give us what we wanted and not his view of our wedding. He is such a nice guy and an absolute pleasure to work with. Our wedding pictures were available by the time we got back from our honeymoon. The only negative thing I can say is that I got tired of smiling, but that's not his fault.

His pricing was very affordable. Well worth the cost.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/22/2016
    While planning our wedding, my husband and I didn't know if we wanted a Videographer to capture our special day. We had heard good things about having one and we knew we would never regret the decision of having a video to look back on so on we went with our research of finding a Videographer. Because we were a little late in the game (about 6 months prior to wedding), a lot of vendors were already booked up or were extremely out of our price range. Eventually, I came upon D&R Films and noticed they were based out of Jacksonville (our wedding was on Jekyll Island, so not too far from Jax). I reached out and Michael responded very quickly asking what our needs were. He created a custom package that fit our needs AND our budget. I was thrilled! Finally, the big day was here and while we are all getting ready in the hotel room, Michael shows up, not on time, but almost an HOUR early! I was blown away as I had booked him for a specific time but didn't expect him until then. He got a lot of great shots of us finishing getting ready and then went with my husband and I to do our first look. He worked very well with our photographers that we booked and never got in the way of the photos. He totally surprised me and brought a drone which was so amazing!! The shots he got on that are breathtaking!! He did a great job of capturing our special day and got everything that I wanted on our video. It did take about 6 months to receive the final video, but it was definitely worth the wait! Thank you so much for all your hard work! We love our wedding video and I have already recommended you to others!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Fonix Entertainment Fonix Entertainment Wedding DJs

The moment I started reviewing wedding videographers in Atlanta D&R Films struck me immediately as unique, classy, and high quality! Just look at their website and awesome packages! They include all kinds of cool feature with their videos and the quality is simply top notch! Whenever a client asks who do you recommend for videographers.....its always D&R Films!

Sarasota, 34230
Location of (D&RFilms)
11 Fayy Lane, Palm Coast, FL, 32137
Fayy LN Palm Coast, Florida, 32137

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding