6306 Hawkwood Ln, Charlotte, North Carolina 28277 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing

About Made With Love Films

How do you want to relive your day?

We believe deeply that weddings shouldn't just be seen, but felt through the power of story.

Because each story is unique and individual, so is our approach to every film we create. Through our creative process, we pin point what’s most important to our couples, and get to the root of their story.

By creating a deep connection with our couples, we are able to create a comfortable environment and intentional relationship that we translate over to your film. We genuinely care about the outcome of your film, and give our couples our undivided attention.

Because we don't create these films for us. We create them for you.

Follow Made With Love Films on

teaser rachel ethan 51 634140

• Videos 5

17 Reviews for Made With Love Films

Janae · Married on 05/20/2017

AMAZING is all I can say only because a more powerful adjective does not exist! Amazing is how I describe the work that Made With Love Films does! Erin and Dezi were the most phenomenal people with whom to work! It was pure joy to have them around during the wedding. They are the sweetest, funniest, most thoughtful and caring people who need to be involved in your wedding so that you can have the most precious gift to last a lifetime! They were so relaxed but thorough because they wanted to make sure they had footage of absolutely everything. The outcome of their artistry was absolutely stunning! The video is PERFECTION! The captured every touching moment of the most special day of our lives, and with their musicality and talent, they were able to produce a masterpiece! I cannot thank Erin and Dezi enough for memorializing our fairytale forever! Hiring Made With Love Films will be the best decision you could possibly make!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Carolina · Married on 01/28/2017

The search for our wedding videographer was complete when I landed on Made With Love Films' website. Their portfolio and presentation are simply outstanding (I found myself tearing up at their videos!) Erin and Dezi are wonderful individuals and even more amazing as a husband and wife team. From our coffee date, to the day of our wedding and after, our connection grew into friendship. They are gifted with the art of storytelling. Our wedding ceremony edit and trailer captured the essence of our day and our personalities so beautifully– the emotion was palpable! They welcomed our requests, were true team players with our other vendors, and patient with our families (BIG PLUS!). Erin and Dezi, we cannot thank you enough for your extraordinary vision, professionalism, and work. You guys are an inspiration. What a blessing to be able to relive our wedding day for years to come.
    Future brides and grooms, book now! Made with Love Films will be your BEST wedding investment.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Catie · Married on 06/25/2016

Video was the last vendor I picked because it was so hard to convince my now husband that it was worth the cost. He is so beyond excited and happy that we booked a videographer....especially that I took the time to research and found MWL Weddings. Dezi, Denis and Violet were absolutely amazing! My family and guests are still talking about them and were so impressed! We had the package where a same day edit was included and WOW...I watch it about a dozen times a day since I received the link. If your debating, look at the number one regret after having a wedding...it usually is not booking a videographer. On top of that, do the research and ask your planner for help too if you need a second opinion. MWL Weddings made it easy to not be camera shy, they were personal and professional, they wanted to connect with you and were so awesome to work with. Looking at their quality of work is also amazing. The angles they use aren't from the same angle every time. They take the time to edit with care to make it the best they can without rushing to just have a product. I am in love with my same day edit and cannot wait to see our full length video! Thank you Dezi, Denis and Violet....you are amazing!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Award

Made With Love Films Pricing

Made With Love Films Price Rates

Made With Love Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

• 6306 Hawkwood Ln Charlotte, North Carolina, 28277 See on map
  • Fort Lauderdale, 33322 See on map
    305-849-6353 (Phone number)
    2398268159 (Other Phone Number)
  • 6301 Grant Street Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33907 See on map