505 Media Co

South Bend, IN View map Visit website
$1,850 Most Popular Price

$1,850 Most Popular Price

505 Media Co is a wedding videography company based out of South Bend, Indiana. The business’s innovative team delights in offering a fresh perspective and creating stand-out films for those celebrating milestone moments. Using their cinematic style, they curate timeless videos so that couples can relive their love story’s special highlights for years to come.

505 Media Co is committed to turning couples' visions into dazzling realities. On the big day, the videography team will be there to document pre-wedding preparations, the ceremony, and the reception. Additional hours are available upon request. For a truly personalized video, the videographers will use multiple cameras and can film at various locations. To ensure that each couple receives the undivided attention they deserve, this business only covers one event per day.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1850

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

USB Flash Drive

Katie M. Married on 09/12/2021

Everyone is amazing

Everyone at 505 made us feel so good! Casey and robert made our wedding day so special. Robert even buttoned my dress when my grandmas nails were too long! Casey did such a good job at making a usual RBF bride laugh all day as well, i think hes a good fit at 505, i hope to see him stay. Krystle was the biggest help, if i had to do it again i would hire her as our coordinator as well. Despite not being our coordinator she was still so helpful with creating our timeline!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline L. Married on 08/24/2021

Could not ask for better! Call them ASAP.

When we started wedding planning someone very wise told us to book vendors who you connected/ vibed with. And after speaking to several photographers closer to our location we felt lost that we would not find a photographer that we liked in our price range. By fate I stumbled upon 505 media Co and as soon as I spoke with JoAnna I knew I needed them at our wedding no matter what. I was not a very knowledgeable bride and the expertise they brought helped ease my nerves nerves let me better enjoy my day no matter what changes got tossed in there. Robert and Sam kept other vendors on schedule and checked to make sure we were happy and good with what was happening. They brought professionalism to another level while still being fun, helpful, and personal. I had numerous guests mention how Robert and Sam loved their jobs and it shows. We couldn't have asked for better and saying goodbye to them at the end of the night was like saying goodbye to good friends. I cannot recommend them enough!!!
    Hailie Married on 08/21/2021

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!!!

Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value

Wow! Just WOW!!! 505 Media Co. Was so absolutely amazing to us. I wasn't going to do a review until we got the pictures back but I just couldn't wait. Our wedding was August 21st, 2021 and Quinton was our photographer. He was absolutely incredible, we couldn't have asked for a thing more! He went above and beyond for us, making sure our day was captured perfectly! My husband is not one for pictures and he was able to completely bring him out of his shell and got some breathtaking shots. We. Ant wait to get all of our shots back. We know that they are going to be absolutely amazing!!!
    Thank you so much 505 you guys are all amazing!!!

Deals

505 Media Co 1
Exclusive

Team

Robert Contreras
Robert Contreras
Owner

Creating content! That has always been the goal. To be able to work with people and creating something that started out as an idea and seeing the final product come to life. I created 505 Media Co. with $34 in my pocket and recording video and taking photos with my cell phone. Now my team and I travel the country creating content for people of all walk of life.

Krystle Kallen
Krystle Kallen
Owner

Living life to the fullest is what I do! I want 505 Media Co to be a recognized brand all over the country! So if I can travel, meet and work with amazing people all at the same time, then I think we are on the right track! I love meeting our clients across the country and how they have trust in us to provide them with an amazing service and I love when the team is able to take their vision and turn it into something beyond what they expected!

1724 Ohio Street South Bend, IN, 46360
Location of (505 Media Co)

Other vendors in South Bend for your wedding