PO Box 208, Beach Haven, NJ 08008 Map · Phone number

About Brant Beach Yacht Club

The main club house hosts wide variety of wonderful elegant weddings and private events.

Panoramic views of the bay, indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces, and exceptional sunsets make the Brant Beach Yacht Club a premier Long Beach Island wedding venue. The water front clubhouse offers seating for up to 200 people, a beautiful covered outside deck, roof top deck, and two full service bars.

Follow Brant Beach Yacht Club on

Brant Beach Yacht Club 6
  • Erin

Erin Weinberg · Married on 10/19/2018

Gorgeous Venue!

My husband and I got married at the Brant Beach Yacht Club in October of 2018. We were so thrilled to be able to have the BBYC for our ceremony and reception!!

I grew up in Manahawkin and my husband’s family has a house on Long Beach Island. We wanted a venue that was local, affordable, and could accommodate a large wedding. When I started researching I thought that BBYC was too good to be true! As soon as we visited shortly after our engagement, we knew it was the venue for us! It had everything we could have asked for and more! Breathtaking views, beautiful interior, and extremely helpful staff! Michael was so friendly, informative, and gave great recommendations for local vendors. They even let us pick a date during our tour and guaranteed to hold it for 10 days. We actually used the date we picked that day of the tour!

When picking a wedding venue on Long Beach Island, weather is always a factor. Brant Beach Yacht Club was perfect because they had a guaranteed backup plan in case of inclement weather. This put my mind at ease, especially since our ceremony was scheduled to take place outside. I knew that I would have a backup option that would still be beautiful if it rained! Luckily the weather was great and we could have our ceremony on the pavers. However, it was a little cold and windy. We rented the side walls (which are clear) and still had a beautiful view of the sunset during cocktail hour on the back deck. All of our guests loved the views and the venue. The setup during cocktail hour and dinner is amazing. The dance floor accommodated all of our guests for a fun night of dancing!

I am so thankful that my husband and I were able to have our wedding at the Brant Beach Yacht Club and we would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to have their wedding on Long Beach Island! It is a truly beautiful venue!!!

Kelly Jones · Married on 09/07/2018

Great venue on LBI!

We celebrated our wedding this past September at BBYC and it couldn't have gone better! We were able to hold our ceremony on the beach side right outside the venue and quickly transitioned to a meet and greet on the pavers to cocktail hour on the deck. Our guests really enjoyed the views and the large deck allowed for some pre-ceremony dancing! The reception was perfectly laid out and we were happy we got to bring in our own caterer, rentals, and bartenders to help make the day perfect. We wouldn't have picked anywhere else on the island to get married! Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2018

My husband and I were married here, and it was our favorite decision. Mike was beyond courteous and helpful leading up and during the wedding. He was flexible and more than willing to work with all of our vendors. Even though it rained during my wedding, my guests were still able to admire the beautiful views of the water and island. Our guests did not want to leave once the wedding was over! We are so appreciative that the members of this club allow outside guests to use their facility. They are able to share with others everything BBYC has to offer.

Brant Beach Yacht Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Boat/Yacht
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner

• Jersey Shore Photo Booths
    Jersey Shore Photo Booths Photo Booths

From the first time we provided photo booth services for a client at Brant Beach Yacht Club, we knew this venue was a special place. The management and staff here are meticulous with every detail. They are friendly and always have a smile on their face. The views and location are amazing! The space that's provided for our photo booth is excellent and guests love the fact that they can enjoy taking pics in the booth all night in a spacious room right next to the main reception room while still enjoying the music and dancing only a few feet away. We highly recommend Brant Beach Yacht Club to all of our clients looking for a venue for their event.

• Christine Foster PHoto
    Christine Foster PHoto Wedding Photographers

This place seems to host the most rocking events- One can feel the dance floor move with the hopping atmosphere! Gorgeous Gorgeous Sunsets! Very laid back atmosphere- Great location to celebrate :)

• Creatively Yours, Dayna
    Creatively Yours, Dayna Wedding Photographers

This is a breath-taking view of the bay and a great location to have your event. I have photographed many events here from Bat Mitzvahs to weddings. Everytime the room looks different and unique to represent the different personalities of the people that are giving the party.

• PO Box 208 Beach Haven, 08008 See on map