Brant Beach Yacht Club Reviews

Brant Beach Yacht Club 6
  • Erin

Erin Weinberg · Married on 10/19/2018

Gorgeous Venue!

My husband and I got married at the Brant Beach Yacht Club in October of 2018. We were so thrilled to be able to have the BBYC for our ceremony and reception!!

I grew up in Manahawkin and my husband’s family has a house on Long Beach Island. We wanted a venue that was local, affordable, and could accommodate a large wedding. When I started researching I thought that BBYC was too good to be true! As soon as we visited shortly after our engagement, we knew it was the venue for us! It had everything we could have asked for and more! Breathtaking views, beautiful interior, and extremely helpful staff! Michael was so friendly, informative, and gave great recommendations for local vendors. They even let us pick a date during our tour and guaranteed to hold it for 10 days. We actually used the date we picked that day of the tour!

When picking a wedding venue on Long Beach Island, weather is always a factor. Brant Beach Yacht Club was perfect because they had a guaranteed backup plan in case of inclement weather. This put my mind at ease, especially since our ceremony was scheduled to take place outside. I knew that I would have a backup option that would still be beautiful if it rained! Luckily the weather was great and we could have our ceremony on the pavers. However, it was a little cold and windy. We rented the side walls (which are clear) and still had a beautiful view of the sunset during cocktail hour on the back deck. All of our guests loved the views and the venue. The setup during cocktail hour and dinner is amazing. The dance floor accommodated all of our guests for a fun night of dancing!

I am so thankful that my husband and I were able to have our wedding at the Brant Beach Yacht Club and we would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to have their wedding on Long Beach Island! It is a truly beautiful venue!!!

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2018

My husband and I were married here, and it was our favorite decision. Mike was beyond courteous and helpful leading up and during the wedding. He was flexible and more than willing to work with all of our vendors. Even though it rained during my wedding, my guests were still able to admire the beautiful views of the water and island. Our guests did not want to leave once the wedding was over! We are so appreciative that the members of this club allow outside guests to use their facility. They are able to share with others everything BBYC has to offer.

Jen · Married on 04/28/2018

We had an amazing time! Everything was perfect and it was the most beautiful backdrop for all of our pictures.

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

The Brant Beach Yacht Club could not have been a more perfect space to have our wedding ceremony and reception. We lucked out with a picture perfect day in October and nothing could have been better. The staff at BBYC was extremely helpful and accommodating, both in the months leading up to the wedding as well as the big day itself. The outdoor/indoor nature of the yacht club was exactly what we were looking for and guests were in love with the spacious deck with the views over the Bay. I could not have imagined a better place to get married. Wish I could relive the day over again!

Brant Beach Yacht Club 7
    Brant Beach Yacht Club 8
    Brant Beach Yacht Club 9
    Brant Beach Yacht Club 10
    Brant Beach Yacht Club 11
    Brant Beach Yacht Club 12

Taylor · Married on 10/07/2017

In our opinion, Brant Beach Yacht Club has the most beautiful view on Long Beach Island, specifically because of their sunsets. After booking this venue for our wedding we never had a second doubt. From the very beginning with Michele to the weeks and days leading up to our wedding day, the yacht club staff was responsive and extremely helpful in ensuring our needs were met, down to every small detail. While we did have to use the commodores room for tables, we fit 180 guests comfortably. We would easily recommend Brant Beach Yacht Club to anyone looking to get married on Long Beach Island.

Roxanne · Married on 10/22/2016

We had our wedding reception here and it was fantastic! The view was amazing and staff very friendly !

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

Amazingly beautiful place to have a special wedding! Beachy, classic, laid-back, elegant and just all around gorgeous! It was perfect for us and everyone loved the BBYC!

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2016

We really loved this spot! Right on the water facing the sunset and we had a beautiful day and night weather wise.
    Even if it was raining it would be awesome to be on the water.
    Couldnt ask for anything more. Michele was very attentive and accommodating, very quick responses to all of my emails leading up to the wedding which was very comforting.
    I would love to attend another event here in the future, hopefully someone I know has their party here :)

Very beautiful place!! Would highly recommend this place. :)

From the moment we visited Brant Beach Yacht Club (BBYC) we knew we wanted to get married there! We always wanted a beach ceremony, but accomplishing this on the public NJ beaches provided more hurdles than we expected. BBYC made our dream a reality! We were able to use their private beach on the bay which allowed for the perfect setting for our ceremony! BBYC was also a great venue for our reception. We loved that they had outdoor space for cocktail hour and the rooftop for great views (we ended up with the best sunset pictures)! The staff at BBYC was super helpful throughout the process, especially considering I live 4 hours away in Virginia. They promptly answered all my questions (even sending specific measurements to help me plan my decorations). I could not be any happier with our venue choice!

Kyle · Married on 05/15/2015

Gorgeous place. Michele was terrific in helping us with everything. Highly recommended.

Patricia · Married on 04/25/2015

We are so happy that we booked our wedding at the Brant Beach Yacht Club!!! The venue was beautiful and after the re-do of the deck its an even nicer place. We wanted a wedding on the water and in my opinion this is one of the nicest venues on the whole island. We chose to "DIY" and pretty much figured out all the decorating ourselves but in the long run we saved a lot of money by purchasing our own alcohol, using the venues tables and chairs and keeping the flags up (which adds to the charm!). Michelle was also super helpful with helping with house rentals, local vendors, and hotels. She was also there to help us set up on Friday and made sure the whole event ran smoothly. I have only positive things to say about the Yacht club and we had a wedding that we will remember and cherish forever.

Barbara · Married on 03/28/2015

Lovely venue.our event ( wedding ) was last weekend in March 2015. Chilly on their deck, even though it was tented and heated, but all was warm and cozy in the actual rooms we had our party. Warm staff to match warm fireplace to make our 167(!!) guests welcome and full of fun.
    Touch of elegance caterer/ joe Dringus, was familiar with all at club and party went on without a worry.
    And I am one very critical and outspoken TUFF Customer!!

Denise · Married on 03/28/2015

I could not be any more pleased with utilizing the Brant Beach Yacht Club as my choice for my wedding venue. The perfect setting, professional staff, flexibility, and the extra mile that they all went to was extraordinary. Thank you for making our day even better.

Denyce · Married on 10/03/2014

I got married at the Brant Beach Yacht Club on 10/3/2014 and it was AMAZING. I know every bride thinks hers is the best wedding but I truly loved mine and a large portion of that was the venue. Our weather cooperated beautifully and it was a wonderful day. I also chose to get ready at the club in the commodore room, mostly to keep me from being late..LOL and it was very nice sitting by the fireplace. Michelle was wonderful to work with and helped with every single question I had, and I had a lot! Thank you!!!!

Gina · Married on 09/19/2014

I am so glad we chose the Brant Beach Yacht Club for our wedding venue. I had seen pictures on Facebook and had to visit. Michele and Allen from the office are great (they let me wander around a few times while I was trying to get ideas for decorating, seating arrangements, etc.) and our wedding was a blast! The bay views are spectacular for just sitting outside on the deck and also for taking pictures. We had our ceremony on the patio on-site and the reception followed.

I would highly recommend this venue for your LBI wedding! Check out their Facebook as they update frequently with a few pictures from each wedding held there.

Justine · Married on 06/29/2014

My dream come true wedding thanks to Michele and rest of the yacht club employees and members. The property has been my favorite since I was a little girl even more so now after the wedding! The property is spacious and the window lined walls allow for natural light to shine in! If you're looking to party all night, this property may not be for you as there is a town noise ordinance unless you don't mind moving the party elsewhere! Regardless, I think this property is the absolute best! Once you tour the property you will see how so many others fell in love :)

Blair · Married on 05/30/2014

I cannot say enough good things about having our wedding at the beautiful Brant Beach Yacht Club. Michelle, their wedding coordinator made the whole process so easy. She was extremely friendly and easy to work with. She sent reminders when things were due and always offered to help out in any way she could. Not only is the BBYC very reasonably priced to host a wedding, they eliminate any headaches by allowing you to choose and bring in your own vendors, but if you need help selecting, they are happy to provide recommendations. They even provide a list of members who rent out their beach homes for your wedding guests! The venue itself is very clean and well maintained. The outside decks make for a lovely cocktail hour setting and the views of the sunset are beautiful. We took advantage of the large pavered patio and had our ceremony right on site. So easy and convenient for everyone. Michelle even stuck around and took professional-quality pictures of our set-up and ceremony. Those were some of my favorites from the day!

Krista · Married on 05/16/2014

The BBYC was the perfect venue for our wedding reception. Michele was great to work with from start to finish and was very helpful in making caterer recommendations. Even though it rained on our wedding day, our family and friends still had only great things to say about this venue. The back covered deck was plenty big enough for our cocktail hour, and the party inside was so fabulous that no one remembered the weather wasn't perfect! The bathrooms are large and clean, the room with the fireplace was perfect for our large dessert table, and the dance floor was plenty big enough for our 10 piece band and everyone to dance. We hired Roberto's Dulce Vita to cater, and since Robert knows the BBYC so well everything couldn't have gone more smooth. We were thrilled with our decision on this venue!

• User2051689 · 2+ years ago

Amazing venue, beautiful sunset! Worked with us to make the day perfect. Definitely recommend this for a lbi wedding, best spot by far!

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2012

I found Brant Beach Yacht Club through an online search when the LBI yacht club we had originally wanted to use didn't work out. I cannot say enough positive things about the staff and venue. Everyone was fantastic and a pleasure to work with. The venue looked beautiful and everyone that attended our wedding has complimented on how beautiful of a location it was. I'm so glad that we found them and were able to book them for our wedding.

• caitlin452

caitlin · Married on 10/21/2016

The BBYC is such a beautiful venue and Michele was very helpful answering all my questions.

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2014

Michele at BBYC is the best! She was super responsive and helpful about every little question I had, and went above and beyond to be sure I had all the information I needed to plan my wedding from a distance. The venue was wonderful, and hardly needs any decorating as it is beautiful on its own! It has a great layout for a party, with indoor and outdoor bars and a HUGE kitchen that caterers love. They'll even provide a list of yacht club members with rental houses nearby, which made it super easy to house many of our out of town guests. Just great!

cynthia · Married on 04/30/2010

3.0

We had my daughter's wedding here in May,2010, and with the new renovations,everything was perfect. Great decks with wonderful sunset views, both an outside and inside bar,side room with beautiful fireplace...it had everything we wanted for a wonderful 'beach' wedding on the bay!

Lisa was fabulous to work with and answered all questions in a timely manner, and was available easily by both telephone and email.

We wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Brant Beach Yacht Club for a wedding or any special event!

Alyssa · Married on 10/14/2016

BBYC is a gorgeous venue! Michele is so easy to work with and responded to my emails in a timely manner. The facility is so clean and well maintained. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how beautiful it was. If you're looking for a beautiful bayfront venue, this is it!