Ocean Tents & Party Rentals

Mount Holly, NJ View map

Wide selection of unique, beautiful tents & several party rentals for your weddings or events in the New Jersey and greater Philadelphia Region.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Lounge Furniture
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$300.00

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$75.00

What is the starting price for tables?

$8.00

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1.00

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$270.00

4.3

1 User photo

• Maria
    Maria Married on 09/06/2019

Great experience, service, and supplies!

We used this company for rentals for our wedding a few weeks ago and would recommend them to anyone planning an event or party. The staff always responded to emails quickly and answered any questions we had along the way. They are professional and their supplies are high-quality. Will be using again in the future!
    Julia Married on 09/15/2018
    I cannot say enough great things about Joe and his team at Ocean Tents! Our 9/15/18 wedding came after two solid weeks of rain on Long Beach Island and we were concerned about the yard turning into a mud pit. Joe and his family were super communicative with us in the week leading up to the wedding and had great suggestions in order to keep the tent comfortable for everyone. We rented most of our supplies (plates, silverware, keg coolers, lighting, etc.) from Ocean Tents, and I was impressed that no one tried to up-sell us on anything and were always helped us find the practical options that we preferred. The set up and break-down crews were super efficient, courteous, and accommodating; we would absolutely recommend these guys to anyone!
    Stephanie Married on 09/15/2018
    I was blown away with my experience with Ocean Tents. We hired them for a tent, tables, lighting, and some additional party items. Their customer service team was always very responsive to any changes I needed to make, right up to a few days before the wedding. I relied on their expertise when figuring out lighting and it came out perfect!!! Their team of on-site staff were friendly and efficient and a breeze to deal with; they showed up bright and early both days, just like we had requested. Payment was super convenient, using an online system. Their catalogue of rental equipment is very extensive, we found everything we needed! I wouldn't hesitate to use Ocean Tents again.

James Photography & Imaging James Photography & Imaging Wedding Photographers

Ocean Tents are beautiful, not your ordinary tents. They add a finishing touch with elegance to an outside party / reception. And photography inside the tent is like its not even their.

Reveriemade Reveriemade Wedding Florists

Ocean Tents is my go-to rental company when my clients request tents, flooring, chairs, linens, and other rental items. As a wedding planner, I have had experience with multiple rental houses and Ocean Tents has a great product selection and impeccable customer service. They have my highest recommendation.

Moment to Moment Events Moment to Moment Events Wedding Planners

Rental companies absolutely get NO better than Ocean Tent and Party Rentals. Having worked several weddings with them already, and having several in planning now, I can personally attest to their professionalism, the fairness of their pricing, their extremely outstanding customer service, and an uncanny ability to tell me what my clients need to make their event more successful than they dreamed it could be. Whether you are a wedding professional, or a prospective client, forget the rest of the rental companies out there - Ocean has every single thing you may need and you can rest assured that every single event will go off without a hitch. Kudos to the most professional and caring company I've worked with to date!

1647 Route 38 Mount Holly, 08060
Location of (Ocean Tents & Party Rentals)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding