Angelika Krug Photography

Angelika Krug Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Angelika Krug Photography

My story is about telling yours.

I believe that a single frame can tell a story; That one still moment in time can unveil a piece of who you are. I believe that stories are a work of art, a canvas to paint on, and that each one is meant to be told.

I believe in your moments.
In your engagement.
In your wedding.
In your new born.
In your family.
In you.

I am a central-Florida based wedding and portrait photographer, and cinematographer (who loves to travel!). I have a B.A in Mass Media Communications from the University of South Florida and have been capturing memories in the Orlando area for 3 years. As a working entertainment professional, artistry is and will always be a part of every session and wedding I shoot. Location, posing, and editing are intentional because I believe that HOW you tell a story matters. My favorite part is being let in to your life’s most important moments and watching how your story and my story collide.

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Video (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

Angelika was an absolute joy to work with! She did my boudoir shoot for my wedding, and everything came out absolutely lovely! I was going for a high-fashion look, and she did an amazing job with the editing. Angelika was receptive and attentive to my every need, and made me feel amazing. I will absolutely work with her again! Thanks Angelika!

Profile Picture Katrina , 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Angelika and her team were absolutely AMAZING! She was beyond professional, straight forward, funny and when things need to get going she doesn't hesitate to be honest and get things moving. Her version and eye for photos is so unique and original that my wedding photos are some of the best that I have seen (and not because they are mine lol). Working with her was so easy and for a change not stressful - especially during a stressful time like planning a wedding. She was one of my FAVORITE vendors to work with. When times did not go according as planned she always had a back up. I had a catholic church wedding and the church has certain rules and expectations. She handled everything amazing and I received so many compliments by nearly every vendor and person. Her chemistry with her team of both photographer and videographers was also amazing which made the day even that much better When I have other life events I will be sure to use angelika for all my photography needs. No matter what the occasion or the venue she is prepared and will make it perfect. You can have a church, garden, beach or even a dark castle she will make it happen. Do not wait, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars but BOOK ANGELIKA- you will regret that you didn't!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews

SD Card
USB Hard Drive
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Angelika is just great, wonderful to work with and her work speaks for itself! We use her quite a bit in our all inclusive packages; our brides have nothing but good things to say! I would highly recommend her services!

2 PROS I KNOW

Events

Orlando, FL 32836   See On Map
407-741-3601 (phone)
Angelika Krug Photography is a wedding Photographer & Videographer from Central Florida . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, Orlando , and Lake Mary . Angelika Krug Photography is a professional wedding Photographer & Videographer that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in wedding photography, videography, engagements, family photography, children, head shots, maternity, newborn.