Angelika Krug Photography Reviews

37 Reviews for Angelika Krug Photography

• I

Ivy Castro · Getting married on 07/07/2021

Amazing!

I used Angelika for videography and I could not have asked for someone better! I am absolutely obsessed with my wedding video! She captured everything and did an amazing job representing the playful relationship my husband and I have together ! 100% recommend !

Sent on 06/07/2020
  • Katie

Katie Linger · Married on 06/20/2020

Don’t miss out!!

I know how important it was for me to check reviews when picking a photographer- I hope my review sells Angelika to you because she is totally worth it!

I cannot speak highly enough of Angelika.  We were fortunate to have her as our wedding photographer!  It was a small wedding (10 people) and she fit right in.  She was super kind and sweet.  Her photography skills are amazing!  She was able to direct us enough to make our poses look the best they could without taking any personality out of the shot.  She showed us photos moments after she shot them and with just her knowledge of anatomy and lighting she was able to create beautiful photos that appeared perfect straight out of the camera.  Even with her incredible abilities, she cleaned up our photos to make them as perfect as possible before presenting them to us!

She was very professional and never stopped moving (even though it felt like 105 degrees outside).  In a time where this is important to many- Angelika brought her own mask to wear, wore it the entire time and used hand sanitizer after touching anything that belonged to someone else.

I can assure you, if you do not take a moment to contact Angelika for your photos, you will be making a mistake.

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Tessa

Tessa Whitehead · Married on 06/07/2020

Photo/video dreams came true

Angelika is your girl! Not only is she so talented, but such a joy to work with! She is so personable and she truly cares about each of her clients! It’s obvious this isn’t just a job for her, but a passion! I am so happy that I found Angelika! And if you want breathtaking photos/video that you will cherish forever, give this sweet lady a call!

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Josephine

josephine Ventura · Married on 02/29/2020

Talented photographer

Angelika is so easy going and easy to work with! We're not models but she gives great directions for posing. She was great with all of the kids at the wedding too, especially our daughter. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/17/2020
  • Liz

Liz Frattallone · Married on 02/07/2020

So good!!!!!!

Angelika and her team were a dream to work with! We were amazed with the quality of both the photos and our wedding highlight video. We can’t wait to work with her again in the future and highly recommend her for anyone in the central Florida area.

Sent on 04/30/2020

Sharon Galvez · Married on 11/23/2019

Perfection! I would highly recommend Angelika Krug Photography to anyone and everyone. She truly captured the magic and love of my special day.

The communication between each other was amazing from pre wedding day and post. Angelika even gave me tips and helped me create a timeline of my wedding day. Her team was friendly, caring and captured the most beautiful pictures. I am 100% satisfied with the portraits. I also received great feedback when sharing the photos with family and friends. I love her style and vision! Good vibes.

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • Megan

Megan Swider Verhey · Married on 03/24/2019

Best photographer we could have asked for!

I can say without a doubt that our wedding would not have been the same without Angelika! She’s everything you want in a photographer: She’s friendly, patient, and flexible, and we always felt at ease with her, which was one of the most important things for us. I never worried that we looked funny or our angles were wrong or we were posing awkwardly because Angelika was always there to ensure that didn’t happen, making every photo flattering. She always made us feel comfortable and posing totally natural.

On the day of our wedding she was absolutely on top of everything. She was careful to remember special requests and went above and beyond to get some truly beautiful shots. She’s so creative and has such a vision; she’s able to tell a story that perfectly portrays your day. Her whole team was amazing— We’re SO glad we had them shoot our video, too! It came out absolutely beautiful and we’re so thankful we’ll get to look back on it years and years from now. If you’re on the fence about video, believe me, it’s worth it; what she did with ours is even better than I could have imagined!

Angelika and her team put their all into what they do and it shows. I definitely recommend Angelika, not just for your wedding but for any special occasion!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing Experience from Start to Finish!

Angelika was amazing to work with! From designing a package that met our needs, doing engagement photos, and receiving gorgeous wedding pictures, we could not have asked for a better photographer. We got married in November 2018 and I still cannot stop gushing over our wedding photos. I love the bright, natural, and airy feeling to Angelika's pictures - I feel like every shot could be in a magazine, so I love getting to see them on the walls of our house! She was so easy to work with and was always very quick to respond and stay in communication. She captured the love and joy we experienced with our guests in all of our pictures - you will not be disappointed with the experience she and her team provide!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Calm, cool, and super supportive!

Very professional, gave me a lot of great insight that helped me plan my wedding day and prepare for photos. The day of she was fun, comforting, and flexible. She is super efficient, and knew how to capture all the special moments I was hoping for! She helped remind me to take my time and enjoy my wedding day. At the ceremony, I didn’t event know she was there until the conclusion, she’s like a ninja in the church!

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Colvin · Married on 08/30/2018

Wedding photos/video of your dreams!

Angelika and her team create the wedding photos and video of your dreams! She captures sincere moments and without any effort positions couples according to what flatters them most! Moreover, her clean, bright, and timeless editing style perfectly complement the care and attention in her photos/videos.

Angelika is not only a natural at photography/videography and interacting with others, but also she’s brimming with knowledge! She’s filled with a deep understanding of photography and equipped with top of the line photography gear!

From start to finish she ensures your needs are met and truly gives you a five-star experience!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Saaya · Married on 08/11/2018

She was a joy to work with! Our photos turned out great and she did a really good job directing the poses for the shots. Would highly recommend Angelika!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Marissa · Married on 03/03/2018

From the moment we spoke with Angelika my husband and I felt so comfortable and at ease. Even though we hadn't met her in person (only spoke on the phone, email and text) we felt like she was a friend coming to take photos. The crew she brought with her were also great! They were all very professional and kind. I can't wait to see all of our photos and video from our wedding I'm sure I'll be updating my review once that time comes.. By the look of our sneak peeks, they are going to be amazing! I already know we'll be using her for years to come for every special moment we want to caputure.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Angelika Krug Photography's reply:

You and your loved ones were such a blast to be around! It was truly an honor to be a part of such a special day and it helps that you two are PERFECT together and gave me some beautiful moments to capture! Can't wait to share the rest!

Daniel · Married on 01/12/2018

I honestly don’t even know how to express my gratitude to Angelika, you deal with so much stress, anxiety and overall craziness when planning a wedding, but when we received our photos that Angelika took we realized how worth it everything was. She just has a talent for capturing the moment in a way that makes you just sit back in total awe. As the years pass and the memories begin to fade, the photos are all you have, and Angelika work in such details that it will allow you to look back and feel like it was yesterday. I would recommend her for ANY occasion or event and will definitely be using her services again.

Sent on 04/29/2018
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 11/11/2017

Angelika was an absolute joy to work with! She did my boudoir shoot for my wedding, and everything came out absolutely lovely! I was going for a high-fashion look, and she did an amazing job with the editing. Angelika was receptive and attentive to my every need, and made me feel amazing. I will absolutely work with her again! Thanks Angelika!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Angelika and her team were absolutely AMAZING! She was beyond professional, straight forward, funny and when things need to get going she doesn't hesitate to be honest and get things moving. Her version and eye for photos is so unique and original that my wedding photos are some of the best that I have seen (and not because they are mine lol). Working with her was so easy and for a change not stressful - especially during a stressful time like planning a wedding. She was one of my FAVORITE vendors to work with. When times did not go according as planned she always had a back up. I had a catholic church wedding and the church has certain rules and expectations. She handled everything amazing and I received so many compliments by nearly every vendor and person. Her chemistry with her team of both photographer and videographers was also amazing which made the day even that much better When I have other life events I will be sure to use angelika for all my photography needs. No matter what the occasion or the venue she is prepared and will make it perfect. You can have a church, garden, beach or even a dark castle she will make it happen. Do not wait, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars but BOOK ANGELIKA- you will regret that you didn't!

Sent on 01/18/2018

MARIANNE · Married on 10/21/2017

Look no further...you've found the photographer you need to guarantee the capturing of your most beautiful moments!

We were so thankful to discover such a talented professional! Angelika was such a pleasure to work with, and I was thrilled with our overall experience. From beginning to end, she was easy to work with and helpful in achieving the best photos possible for such an important day. We are hobby photographers, so we knew we would be extremely picky about the photographer for our wedding. Our wedding package included engagement photos as well, and from the results of those photos, I knew we had nothing to fear. She was creative with her angles and shot suggestions, and it was like we were being photographed by someone who already knew us and was a friend. Angelika was dependable, extremely organized, detail oriented, and she listened to what we had in mind for our photos. She made great suggestions for our extremely tight timeline, and I personally believe some of the shots she took should be in a wedding magazine. You will not go wrong when choosing Angelika for your big day, and I look forward to the next time we can recruit her for something special!'

Sent on 01/20/2018

Maurice & Marina · Married on 09/30/2017

They say, “A picture is worth a thousand words!” Our wedding pictures taken by Angelika Krug Photography speaks volumes. We personally researched over 25 photographers and it was Angelika’s breath-taking photos, her personality and price packages that immediately gained our attention.

With her depth of experience, incredible eye for detail, friendly and approachable disposition, we have nothing but rave reviews leading up to, the day of the wedding, and afterwards from our guests and bridal party. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was accomplished with a smile. Her fine-tuned skills and professionalism were equally matched by her fun-loving personality to be around on our special day (30 Sept 2017). She managed to capture the perfect amount of staged and candid photos and even included some very funny ones that summed up our relationship perfectly.

Angelika, we can't thank you enough for capturing so many breath-taking moments. Our family and friends are in total awe every time we look at the multitude of prints. The only problem we have encountered is trying to choose our favorites, because there are just so many amazing shots!!!
    Thank you Angelika!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Angelika Krug Photography's reply:

It was an absolute joy to be a part of your day! You are both extremely considerate, positive and fun to photograph. Thank you for the kind words-I had so much fun!

Joanna · Married on 04/01/2017

Angelika was our wedding photographer for an April 1st wedding and she was WONDERFUL! Angelika took time and care to make sure we had a wedding day timeline set up, took every picture we requested, and the pictures came out absolutely stunning. She was patient when I had so many questions. She made the day fun and made us feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend Angellika to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Kayla · Married on 03/05/2017

We loved having Angelika as a part of our day! She was great to work with and always very quick to respond to any of our questions that we had. She took both our engagement and wedding pictures and both were stunning! She was great about getting our pictures edited and back to us very quickly. We would highly recommend Angelika to anyone and look forward to using her again in the future!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Bryanna · Married on 02/25/2017

Angelika is a good friend to my husband and I, and we were thrilled to have her do our engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos. After receiving our engagaement photos back, we knew she would be the one to capture our wedding day. Her flexibility was incredible and very accomidating. Her kind, funny, and loving personality shows through not only when you are working with her but through her photos, as well. She made the entire process smooth and fun, making sure that my husband and I were satisfied. Her co-worker, Suzanne, was a fantstic videographer, always letting us know how to move properly and whether she had gotten a good shot, all while making us laugh!

I look forward to getting back our photos and videos from the both of them, knowing they will be great simply because they were an absolutely fantastic pair to work with!

Sincerely,
    Joe and Bre Caiazza

Sent on 03/01/2017

Audrey · Married on 02/04/2017

My husband and I both agree that our wedding day would not have been the same without Angelika. She was professional, positive, and overall made us feel so comfortable in what could have been some chaotic moments. Her friendly and calming demeanor was the perfect compliment to the day. We were both pretty nervous about photography, - neither of us had ever had professional photos taken- but Angelika guided us through it in a way that felt natural and easy. I am in love with all of the beautiful moments she captured, the photos really show our joy, silliness, and intimacy. I know that I will always be able remember the emotion and energy of our wedding day through these photos. From our first consultation to receiving the finished photos, Angelika has made this process an amazing experience.

Sent on 04/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 01/15/2017

I searched for months to find the perfect photographer for our big day . Having a budget was a huge concern of ours but we didn't want to let that take away from the quality . When I found Angelika I knew she was the one . Immediately after looking at her photos I knew she would be able to tell our love story . Angelika was so flexible with all of our changes and in the end pulled off only what one would call a dream . She was fully committed to giving us beautiful photos here in Florida but came up with a solution to travel with us to Paris to take the most amazing photos . Angelika and Suzanne both came along with us on the trip and created memories that we will be able to share with our children , their children and so on. After looking at the photos you would of never known we were in 25 degree weather with a wind chill of 9 degrees . They both were so professional ,fun,caring and just out right FABULOUS !! I feel like I could write a review for this woman for days . We not only met our go to photographer for all events and family photos but we gained a wonderful friend !! Thank you so much !! Hire her no regrets !!! January 15 2017 wedding Maitland/Paris

Sent on 06/25/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/30/2016

She was flexible and had a lot of artistic ideas! Loved working with her and we are really looking forward to the photos!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Kelsey · Married on 11/19/2016

Angelika has been my photographer for all my previous major events (maternity, and newborn photos). So it was a no brainer that she would be my photographer on my wedding day. Her laid back personality, and willingness to work with your needs and wants as a bride made her someone I enjoyed having capture my special day. She even had a way of getting inside my head and capturing a moment that I wasn't sure how to put into words myself. Angelika has always had a positive attitude when working as well as her assistants. If you are looking for a friendly and affordable photographer Angelika Krug is your girl! I will continue to use her for all my special events down the road!!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Venice · Married on 10/20/2016

She is awesome! Kind, patience, creative ,funny, you name it she is on it. We had a 1920s themed wedding and she did nothing but capture the classic essence that is the 1920.

Sent on 11/16/2016