Angelika Krug Photography Reviews

27 | Orlando, FL

27 Reviews for Angelika Krug Photography

27 Angelika Krug Photography Reviews

Saaya · Married on 08/11/2018

She was a joy to work with! Our photos turned out great and she did a really good job directing the poses for the shots. Would highly recommend Angelika!

Marissa · Married on 03/03/2018

From the moment we spoke with Angelika my husband and I felt so comfortable and at ease. Even though we hadn't met her in person (only spoke on the phone, email and text) we felt like she was a friend coming to take photos. The crew she brought with her were also great! They were all very professional and kind. I can't wait to see all of our photos and video from our wedding I'm sure I'll be updating my review once that time comes.. By the look of our sneak peeks, they are going to be amazing! I already know we'll be using her for years to come for every special moment we want to caputure.

Sent on 03/16/2018
    Angelika Krug Photography 7
    Angelika Krug Photography 8
    Angelika Krug Photography 9
    Angelika Krug Photography 10
    Angelika Krug Photography 11

Angelika Krug Photography's reply:

You and your loved ones were such a blast to be around! It was truly an honor to be a part of such a special day and it helps that you two are PERFECT together and gave me some beautiful moments to capture! Can't wait to share the rest!

Daniel · Married on 01/12/2018

I honestly don’t even know how to express my gratitude to Angelika, you deal with so much stress, anxiety and overall craziness when planning a wedding, but when we received our photos that Angelika took we realized how worth it everything was. She just has a talent for capturing the moment in a way that makes you just sit back in total awe. As the years pass and the memories begin to fade, the photos are all you have, and Angelika work in such details that it will allow you to look back and feel like it was yesterday. I would recommend her for ANY occasion or event and will definitely be using her services again.

Angelika Krug Photography 12
    Angelika Krug Photography 13
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 11/11/2017

Angelika was an absolute joy to work with! She did my boudoir shoot for my wedding, and everything came out absolutely lovely! I was going for a high-fashion look, and she did an amazing job with the editing. Angelika was receptive and attentive to my every need, and made me feel amazing. I will absolutely work with her again! Thanks Angelika!

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Angelika and her team were absolutely AMAZING! She was beyond professional, straight forward, funny and when things need to get going she doesn't hesitate to be honest and get things moving. Her version and eye for photos is so unique and original that my wedding photos are some of the best that I have seen (and not because they are mine lol). Working with her was so easy and for a change not stressful - especially during a stressful time like planning a wedding. She was one of my FAVORITE vendors to work with. When times did not go according as planned she always had a back up. I had a catholic church wedding and the church has certain rules and expectations. She handled everything amazing and I received so many compliments by nearly every vendor and person. Her chemistry with her team of both photographer and videographers was also amazing which made the day even that much better When I have other life events I will be sure to use angelika for all my photography needs. No matter what the occasion or the venue she is prepared and will make it perfect. You can have a church, garden, beach or even a dark castle she will make it happen. Do not wait, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars but BOOK ANGELIKA- you will regret that you didn't!

MARIANNE · Married on 10/21/2017

Look no further...you've found the photographer you need to guarantee the capturing of your most beautiful moments!

We were so thankful to discover such a talented professional! Angelika was such a pleasure to work with, and I was thrilled with our overall experience. From beginning to end, she was easy to work with and helpful in achieving the best photos possible for such an important day. We are hobby photographers, so we knew we would be extremely picky about the photographer for our wedding. Our wedding package included engagement photos as well, and from the results of those photos, I knew we had nothing to fear. She was creative with her angles and shot suggestions, and it was like we were being photographed by someone who already knew us and was a friend. Angelika was dependable, extremely organized, detail oriented, and she listened to what we had in mind for our photos. She made great suggestions for our extremely tight timeline, and I personally believe some of the shots she took should be in a wedding magazine. You will not go wrong when choosing Angelika for your big day, and I look forward to the next time we can recruit her for something special!'

Angelika Krug Photography 14
    Angelika Krug Photography 15
    Angelika Krug Photography 16
    Angelika Krug Photography 17
    Angelika Krug Photography 18
    Angelika Krug Photography 19
    Angelika Krug Photography 20

Joanna · Married on 04/01/2017

Angelika was our wedding photographer for an April 1st wedding and she was WONDERFUL! Angelika took time and care to make sure we had a wedding day timeline set up, took every picture we requested, and the pictures came out absolutely stunning. She was patient when I had so many questions. She made the day fun and made us feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend Angellika to anyone looking for a photographer!

Kayla · Married on 03/05/2017

We loved having Angelika as a part of our day! She was great to work with and always very quick to respond to any of our questions that we had. She took both our engagement and wedding pictures and both were stunning! She was great about getting our pictures edited and back to us very quickly. We would highly recommend Angelika to anyone and look forward to using her again in the future!

Bryanna · Married on 02/25/2017

Angelika is a good friend to my husband and I, and we were thrilled to have her do our engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos. After receiving our engagaement photos back, we knew she would be the one to capture our wedding day. Her flexibility was incredible and very accomidating. Her kind, funny, and loving personality shows through not only when you are working with her but through her photos, as well. She made the entire process smooth and fun, making sure that my husband and I were satisfied. Her co-worker, Suzanne, was a fantstic videographer, always letting us know how to move properly and whether she had gotten a good shot, all while making us laugh!

I look forward to getting back our photos and videos from the both of them, knowing they will be great simply because they were an absolutely fantastic pair to work with!

Sincerely,
    Joe and Bre Caiazza

Audrey · Married on 02/04/2017

My husband and I both agree that our wedding day would not have been the same without Angelika. She was professional, positive, and overall made us feel so comfortable in what could have been some chaotic moments. Her friendly and calming demeanor was the perfect compliment to the day. We were both pretty nervous about photography, - neither of us had ever had professional photos taken- but Angelika guided us through it in a way that felt natural and easy. I am in love with all of the beautiful moments she captured, the photos really show our joy, silliness, and intimacy. I know that I will always be able remember the emotion and energy of our wedding day through these photos. From our first consultation to receiving the finished photos, Angelika has made this process an amazing experience.

Jennifer · Married on 01/15/2017

I searched for months to find the perfect photographer for our big day . Having a budget was a huge concern of ours but we didn't want to let that take away from the quality . When I found Angelika I knew she was the one . Immediately after looking at her photos I knew she would be able to tell our love story . Angelika was so flexible with all of our changes and in the end pulled off only what one would call a dream . She was fully committed to giving us beautiful photos here in Florida but came up with a solution to travel with us to Paris to take the most amazing photos . Angelika and Suzanne both came along with us on the trip and created memories that we will be able to share with our children , their children and so on. After looking at the photos you would of never known we were in 25 degree weather with a wind chill of 9 degrees . They both were so professional ,fun,caring and just out right FABULOUS !! I feel like I could write a review for this woman for days . We not only met our go to photographer for all events and family photos but we gained a wonderful friend !! Thank you so much !! Hire her no regrets !!! January 15 2017 wedding Maitland/Paris

Danielle · Married on 12/30/2016

She was flexible and had a lot of artistic ideas! Loved working with her and we are really looking forward to the photos!

Kelsey · Married on 11/19/2016

Angelika has been my photographer for all my previous major events (maternity, and newborn photos). So it was a no brainer that she would be my photographer on my wedding day. Her laid back personality, and willingness to work with your needs and wants as a bride made her someone I enjoyed having capture my special day. She even had a way of getting inside my head and capturing a moment that I wasn't sure how to put into words myself. Angelika has always had a positive attitude when working as well as her assistants. If you are looking for a friendly and affordable photographer Angelika Krug is your girl! I will continue to use her for all my special events down the road!!!

Venice · Married on 10/20/2016

She is awesome! Kind, patience, creative ,funny, you name it she is on it. We had a 1920s themed wedding and she did nothing but capture the classic essence that is the 1920.

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/01/2016

Angelika and her team did an amazing job with our wedding trailer and videography services! Everyone that we have shown our wedding trailer can't get over how beautiful it turned out. She captured our big day perfectly! I would definitely recommend her to any couple looking for wedding videography and photography on their big day. She was always prompt, extremely friendly and professional. Thank you Angelika!!

Katie · Married on 08/13/2016

Angelika was fantastic to work with. She photographed my beach wedding on Anna Maria Island. She was punctual and very attentive. Her attitude the entire time was upbeat and she always kept me calm. We loved every single picture she took. I can't wait to use her for my next big life event!

D · Married on 07/10/2016

Angelika was amazing as our wedding videographer! She was a consummate professional at every stage and was flexible and open to our vision and creative ideas. She is highly skilled, creative, and shows thoughtful care to the unique requests of her couples. We highly recommend her, without hesitation!!! We searched, interviewed, and scrambled to find a high-quality videographer within our budget and we felt truly blessed that we just happened to meet her in person. If you're hunting for someone, with even a consult, you can get immediately get a feel from her that she cares about "your" vision and what is important to you as a unique couple. Photography/videographry vendors are important decisions to capture such a special time in your life. We have no regrets and will highly recommend to friends in the future. -Dara & Nicholas

Ashley · Married on 07/04/2016

What a pleasure it was to have Angelika Krug photograph our wedding. She has great instincts with a camera, has great communication and people skills, and carries herself with grace and professionalism. From the moment we discussed having her photographing our wedding, until the day we received our photos, Angelika was prompt and organized, making sure she made us feel like her top priority.

On a personal note: My husband and I think the world of Angelika, not only as a photographer, but as a person. She shares our values, conducts herself with integrity, and takes great pride in her work. We're rather private people, and Angelika was the perfect person to share such an intimate day with our family. We're thrilled with the beautiful photos she took capturing our wedding day, and that she was able to bear witness to our commitment to each other. Angelika Krug is a talented photographer, and a beautiful person. We simply can't say enough good things about our experience with her.

Maggie · Married on 04/23/2016

We could not imagine our wedding day without Angelika and her team! They went above and beyond, helping us create a timeline for our big day, ensuring our photos/video captured every moment without it being overwhelming to us and our guests. Angelika worked side by side with us whenever we had concerns answering any questions we had along the way. Angelika Krug Photography does not treat you like "just another wedding" they are knowledgeable, professional, and caring striving for everything to be perfect just like you "picture" your wedding day to be.
    We highly suggest having a videographer. Our pictures and video are everything we hoped they would be...Perfect!

Adriana · Married on 01/17/2016

Angelika was everything you could want from a wedding photographer and videographer -friendly, knowledgeable, flexible, and skilled. We greatly enjoyed working with her and I would highly recommend her.

Angelika went above and beyond my expectations! The pictures and video (she had a videographer film but she edited the trailer and other clips from the day) are stunning. My wedding photos give anything on Pinterest a run for their money! The detailed shots that she got were perfect, exactly what I wanted even though I could never articulate it exactly to her. The portraits we got were unbelievable! Angelika met with me and my husband before the day to go over the timeline and details of what we were hoping to get. She was there for prep, ceremony, portraits, and the reception. She and her videographer were extremely professional. My mom said they were like ninjas because they were never in the way of anything or distracting yet every imaginable shot was taken. Can't say enough good things, would HIGHLY recommend!!

She was very understanding and very willing to work with us. Made sure the couple was happy and got BEAUTIFUL shots. Loved the pictures that came out. She wasn't a distraction during any moment of the ceremony and yet got very wonderful shots. Super sweet and great to work with. Plans ahead, which is nice, and makes sure to take care of the brides needs.

Judy · Married on 06/06/2015

My husband and I were so happy with Angelika Krug Photography. Starting with the meeting, planning, up to our special day. They were very professional and flexible with all our requests. The photos and the videos were beautifully done. I would definitely use this company again in our future events.

Natalie · Married on 05/16/2015

My husband and I LOVED Angelika! I hate being the center of attention and when planning a wedding I was dreading the thought of someone following us around like paparazzi, but I worried for nothing. Angelika was so sweet and I never felt overwhelmed by her capturing the precious memories. I actually had a friend ask me later who my photographer was because of all the weddings she had attended, our photographer was the most conscientious about not physically blocking actual guests from taking part in the celebration. Leading up to the wedding Angelika was consistently organized and available when I emailed her changes and questions. In addition, our photos were so gorgeous we had several blown up/turned into canvases for Christmas gifts this year! Thank you so much Angelika!