orlando, florida, Orlando, FL 32804 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 42

About Nate Puhr Photo & Cinema

Nate Puhr Photo & Cinema produces stunning wedding images and videos for their clients in and around Orlando, Florida. The owner, Nate Puhr, is a multimedia specialist who loves to tell couples’ love stories through his lens. Whether it’s a video that re-tells your day or a collection of images that encapsulates your emotion, this expert serves your day with complete professionalism. Since 2011, Nate has had the pleasure of working with newly-weds-to-be. During this time, he has honed an array of techniques that enable him to beautifully portray his clients’ relationships in a naturalistic and cinematic style.

Whether you desire photography or videography services, Nate can devise a package that addresses all of your specific requirements. Before the big day arrives, you can take part in romantic engagement sessions. This session is a fabulous opportunity to obtain a beautiful set of images that focus on you and your partner’s dynamic. On the day of your unforgettable celebration, this enthusiast can work throughout the day forever freezing each candid moment in time. Nate Puhr Photo & Cinema’s wedding videos use state-of-the-range cameras including drone footage to cinematically establish the setting of your special occasion. Using voice-overs and the harmonious melodies, the viewer is encapsulated in your day and transported back to every emotional scene. These highlight videos are professionally edited to maintain their quality and to be remembered for a lifetime.

Follow Nate Puhr Photo & Cinema on

Photos 37 Photos
Videos 5 vídeos

32 Reviews for Nate Puhr Photo & Cinema

Melissa · Married on 11/25/2017

Incredible photographer and person!

Nate was awesome to work with. He worked with us in every way to make our dream pictures come to life! He is even holding our pictures on his portal for longer than normal because we were away on vacation and hadn’t downloaded them yet. Thanks again Nate for capturing our beautiful day.

Sent on 01/05/2019

I booked Nate + Lori for my wedding videography shortly after I got engaged a little under 2 years ago. And I didn't meet them until my wedding day... 2 days ago. However, from the first conversation I had with Nate on the phone those 2 years ago, I had a good sense of the kind of person he was. I booked all of my vendors based on my initial gut feelings about them, and with these two it was absolute trust. They were a pleasure to work with, they weren't pushy or overbearing, it was almost like they weren't even there. And I haven't even seen my video yet but I am sure it will be amazing. I so appreciate people who have such creative and design oriented minds, and you can tell that Nate and Lori have just that. I mean, they somehow convinced me to get into a canoe and out on the water in my $$$ wedding dress, and I love that they push those limits because it made my day unforgettable. Lori is such a sweetheart, she made me feel like the most beautiful little "baby angel" all day long. (Also, don't think I didn't see you out there on that dance floor doing the wobble! Haha, wish you could have stayed all night and danced by the fire with us.) I can't thank you two enough. You were amazing, and I hope I work with you again in the future!

Sent on 12/07/2015

• Sweet Pea Brides Wedding Planners

Nathan and Lori of Shutter Life Productions are a great videography team! They are extremely easy to work with and very personable. We refer to their work as not wedding videos, but films as they capture your wedding day from a beautiful cinematic perspective. We highly recommend Shutter Life Productions for your wedding day.

• Rudy&Marta Photography Wedding Photographers

A modern couple with a modern view on videography. Marta and I both had a feeling that it would be great to work with them, but gosh...we were blown away at the final product. Amazing editing and music led towards a telling of a story that brought tears to our eyes. I would love to work with them again. -Rudy&Marta

• orlando, florida Orlando, FL, 32804 See on map
    561-475-5509 (Phone number)
    Location of (Nate Puhr Photo & Cinema)