Nate Puhr Photo & Cinema Reviews

32 Reviews for Nate Puhr Photo & Cinema

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/15/2019

5 STARS - nicest guy and so talented

Nate and his team captured SO beautifully every moment and detail of my wedding day. I am so overwhelmingly happy with the photos, has brought back all of the emotions going through them! They are so gorgeous and he did such a fantastic job. Nate and his team were so effortless the day of and calm, I hardly noticed everything he was capturing. He is truly so talented and I am so excited to see our the rest of our album and video in the next couple months, I know they'll be perfect!! HIGHLY recommend

Sent on 08/21/2019

Melissa · Married on 11/25/2017

Incredible photographer and person!

Nate was awesome to work with. He worked with us in every way to make our dream pictures come to life! He is even holding our pictures on his portal for longer than normal because we were away on vacation and hadn’t downloaded them yet. Thanks again Nate for capturing our beautiful day.

Sent on 01/05/2019

I booked Nate + Lori for my wedding videography shortly after I got engaged a little under 2 years ago. And I didn't meet them until my wedding day... 2 days ago. However, from the first conversation I had with Nate on the phone those 2 years ago, I had a good sense of the kind of person he was. I booked all of my vendors based on my initial gut feelings about them, and with these two it was absolute trust. They were a pleasure to work with, they weren't pushy or overbearing, it was almost like they weren't even there. And I haven't even seen my video yet but I am sure it will be amazing. I so appreciate people who have such creative and design oriented minds, and you can tell that Nate and Lori have just that. I mean, they somehow convinced me to get into a canoe and out on the water in my $$$ wedding dress, and I love that they push those limits because it made my day unforgettable. Lori is such a sweetheart, she made me feel like the most beautiful little "baby angel" all day long. (Also, don't think I didn't see you out there on that dance floor doing the wobble! Haha, wish you could have stayed all night and danced by the fire with us.) I can't thank you two enough. You were amazing, and I hope I work with you again in the future!

Sent on 12/07/2015
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 01/03/2015

We waited 5 months for the wedding clip and when it finally arrives, we watched it 5 times in a row just by ourselves! It captured all the moments and told the perfect story of our wedding day. It was so worth the wait. Nate and Lori do such a beautiful work. We actually never got to meet until the wedding day but I could tell right away that they were going to be awesome. Super nice couple and they stayed til the very end! I would use them again!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

Nathan & Lori made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day. It felt like I knew them! As soon as I saw their work, I knew I wanted them to film and shoot my wedding. They turned around my preview pics in less than 2 weeks! I cannot wait to see the rest of the work--what I have seen so far is absolutely incredible! Highly recommend them for your big day! Will absolutely use them again for another milestone event :)

Sent on 10/28/2014

Nina · Married on 06/14/2014

Choosing Nate and Lori for our wedding video was the best decision we made during all of our planning. We spent weeks comparing dozens of videographers' wedding films online before choosing, and we were blown away by how much more moving and beautiful their films consistently were.

For our own wedding, we were even more thrilled with them. They were always kind, professional and a pleasure to work with. From the online contract to the pre-wedding questionnaire, they made every step of the planning process simple and stress-free. On the wedding day itself, they were somehow completely unobtrusive to us and our guests, but also managed to capture every moment (and from multiple angles). After the wedding, they generously worked with us extensively to ensure we were happy with every single shot included in the video. Both their customer service and the video they created blew us away.

We are absolutely in love with our wedding video, and everyone we show it to agrees it's the best wedding video they've seen. Since we had a destination wedding, many of our friends and family couldn't make it to the wedding, and they have all told us that the video makes them feel as though they are experiencing the day along with us, which was invaluable. Every second of the video is perfect and we really can't say enough about how thrilled we were with Nate and Lori!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Brendan · Married on 03/08/2014

I (the groom) never actually met Nathan and Lori until the day of the wedding, but I knew my wife had spent countless hours researching so I had no doubt they'd be good. What I didn't know is how cool and laid back they would be, making us feel comfortable and relaxed, effortlessly flowing along with the day while getting tons of amazing shots. They always seemed to be at the right place/angle at the right time, particularly during our first dance. Just the teaser video they gave us (which they somehow constructed the night of the wedding) blew us away. My wife and I are so excited for the full length wedding videos. We both highly recommend Nathan and Lori. If I could give them more stars I would.

Sent on 03/12/2014

I got married at Lange Farm in Dade City, FL in February of 2014. Well into the wedding planning process with every vendor book and budget totally allocated- I came across a wedding video Nathan and Lorie did for a college acquaintance that posted her video to Facebook. I cried 3 times during the 10 minute video and I barely knew the girl in the video. I decided, I had to have them do my wedding video! Thankfully they still had my date available and everything worked out. Not only were they awesome, nice, amazing people to have around you on your wedding day...but the end result was nothing short of amazing and everything I had hoped a wedding video could EVER be. As far as I'm concerned, they are the best of the best and I will cherish my wedding video for my entire life. They are hands down the best vendor choice I made (even though all my vendors were great), and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Jackie · Married on 01/25/2014

From day one of our wedding planning process, we absolutely had to have Shutter Life Productions as our photographers/videographers. They were my "no ifs ands or buts about it" vendor. Now, a year later, we've fallen in love with their work even more. We're sort of their biggest fans! Nate & Lori were so kind, attentive, professional (and let's face it, downright adorable) from our very first meeting to our wedding send-off. Our love story video was more than we could've ever imagined and the photos were an absolute dream. We can't wait to see the final product of our wedding photos and video! It was an honor to have them there on our wedding day and we absolutely recommend them to any and everyone planning a wedding. They're the greatest!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/08/2013

Words cannot describe how outstanding Nate and Lori are. Our wedding day would not have been the same without having them a part of it. The best decision my husband and I made was having Shutterlife do both our photography and videography. If you have an opportunity to have them a part of your special events do it!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Anne · Married on 10/12/2013

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Y'all did an amazing job. I find my self looking at the photos almost everyday... Thanks for making us feel so comfortable and doing such a great job! XOXO

Sent on 11/26/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2013

They are absolutely the best!! I am so happy I decided to have video taken at my wedding! They were able to book me under short notice, which I am so grateful for, and delivered the most amazing teaser video of my wedding! I am still waiting for the full video, but from the teaser, it is sure to be just as great! They were very professional, always looking around for spots to film, and accommodating to the other vendors. They worked so well, I hardly noticed they were even there! Their footage is movie quality, they are able to piece together clips to tell the story of your day in a beautiful video. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Jordan · Married on 01/12/2013

My fiance hired Shutter Life Productions for the day he proposed. They hid cameras and secretly recorded me, and captured the whole day without me even knowing! At the end of the proposal they met with us and did a photography shoot, and finished up recording. When we received the video back, it was so incredibly done, and it captured the day in such a beautiful way. We are so happy that we were able to show this special day with our family and friends! Since the proposal, we've also used them to do our Love Story and Engagement Shoot! They are so patient and very creative! I am so glad we found them!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2012

Just WOW! Nathan and Lori far exceeded my expectations. Videography was the last thing on our list of wedding wants...but I put down the extra money last minute and I'm SO GLAD I did! They were easy to communicate with and made it to everything on time. They did a wonderful job selecting the moments to put in the video along with the music to accompany them. Our video was amazing...and honestly I can say I barely remember seeing them throughout the night. Fabulous job you both!! I 100% recommend Shutter Life Productions for videography to any bride!

Sent on 03/18/2013

My wife and I were going crazy all over the place to find the right video production to capture our special wedding day. We met a few others and had very uncomfortable feelings about them and the others would not listen to what we liked and what we wanted to look for with a videographer until one day, we met Nathan and Lori from Shutter Life Productions, we sat down together and discussed about who my wife and I were. We felt really comfortable with them and the day we met them, we knew already that we were going to sign with them! We discussed what we wanted, they were very professional and listened to us with what we loved and they implemented it with their creativity for our video shoots. We would highly recommend them! They have been nothing but fantastic for us! They captured our moments and during the wedding day, they made sure that they knew everything that was going on from our wedding coordinator so they could capture every moment!

Sent on 10/09/2012
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/01/2012

Nathan with Shutter Life Productions was simply amazing! He shot our "love story" last year and it turned out amazing! I cannot wait to see our wedding video! Nathan arrived on time and was very professional. Nathan is truly the best and has a talent that is hard to beat! I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Kate · Married on 06/30/2012

Working with ShutterLife Productions was by far the best decision I made in the wedding planning process. I hesitated hiring a videographer, and put it off until the last few weeks. When talking with my coordinator, she strongly encouraged me to take at look at Nathan and Lori's work. I feel immediately in love. Lucky for me, they had my date open! The day of, Nathan and his assistant were such a pleasure to work with. Very professional! I was blown away when I received my video - it was far beyond my expectations! I can't stop watching it, and It makes me feel like I was back in the moment. Thank you guys so much for perfectly capturing our special day!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2012

Lori and Nathan are phenomenal! We hired them last minute to do our wedding and we haven't even seen our video yet but can honestly say that we are counting down the days until we can! If you look at ANY of their films you'll understand what we mean. They capture the most beautiful moments and make them all flow together so wonderfully. We have watched every single one of their videos and there hasn't been a single one that we haven't loved. Lori is so sweet and Nathan is incredibly passionate about what he does and since they are a newlywed couple they understand exactly what moments are important. Lori told us that they go above and beyond to do anything to capture moments that will look good on film and we can now honestly say that we have seen that in action. They are fun, professional and ridiculously talented and they are essential to your wedding day! The day goes by so quickly and it really is important to set aside money for a videographer so that you can look back on ALL of the moments and replay them over and over for the rest of your lives and Nathan and Lori are the people that you need to make that possible!

Sent on 06/29/2012

Kristin · Married on 11/21/2011

Shutter Life Productions is fantastic! My husband and I loved everything about our wedding video. Nathan was able to capture everything on tape - from the most important moments down to the smallest details. Brilliant!

Sent on 03/09/2012

Stacy · Married on 11/19/2011

We didn't decide to go with video until last minute, and am so glad we did.

We were lucky enough to get Nate and Lori to do our wedding videography.

They were professional and super friendly. On the day of the wedding, they came to video me getting my hair done and also got shots of the guys getting ready. Our ceremony venue was quite small, but they managed to stay inconspicuous. They also weren't constantly "in your face" during the reception.

Despite their ability to remain "behind the scenes" in a sense, the actual video told a different story - they got so many shots and had so many details covered! Watching the video allowed me to relive the day. They caught so many things that I didn't know they were even filming. I've received so many compliments on the video - how professional it looks, how sweet the music selection was, how perfectly timed the edits were, it really was fabulous. Our last minute decision turned out to be the best one we made (aside from getting married!). :)

Sent on 01/31/2012

Krystle · Married on 11/11/2011

Shutter Life Productions is awesome! Our video is amazing! They captured all the moments we didn't even think of. They videotaped all the great moments before the ceremony as we were getting ready, images of the dress and tux, etc. They captured every great moment at the ceremony as well as the reception. We highly encourage people to watch their videos as you can see for yourself how amazing and well put together they are! We highly recommend Shutter Life Productions!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Josh and Rebecca · Married on 10/16/2011

Nathan and Lori simply put ROCK!

I swear you will not be disappointed, they are amazing in everyday and their work ethic is bar none. Everyone that has watched our videos is blown away and cries (I have too or I get in trouble from the wife). The pricing is better than anyone, the quality is better than I have seen for double the price, the professionalism is perfect........

Do I really need to keep going? Book them, love it, thank me later.

Sent on 01/15/2012
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 10/15/2011

We cannot say enough great things about Nathan and his wife! They are still editing our footage however the did a cool highlight video quickly to hold us over. The day of they were on time, they made sure they were not intrusive and most importantly we barely knew they were there. I think that is the highest compliment you can pay to a wedding videographer. We will be using their services to create a video commercial for our business too!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Sharon · Married on 10/02/2011

Shutter Life Productions was recommended to us by a family member. After talking with Nathan and reviewing their portfolio, we decided they would be perfect for the job. Nathan and Lori did an amazing job capturing special moments from our wedding day. They have a good eye and do a great job capturing the little details while remaining unseen. We absolutely love our wedding video. Nathan and Lori did an amazing job editing the footage to tell our wedding story. Even after almost 2yrs after our big day, our wedding video brings us back to that special day. We're so thankful we decided to get a video of our big day and that we hired Shutter Life Productions to do the job. I would highly recommend Shutter Life Productions for their videography service with no reservations.

Sent on 06/16/2013