"A Prior Memory" Photography Reviews

7 | South Jordan, UT

7 Reviews for "A Prior Memory" Photography

kristen · event on: 01/08/2012

such an awesome photographer! very professional and fun to work with. i would and have recommend him to anyone and everyone that asks for a photographer. he is super fast at getting the pictures to you which is always a huge plus!!! he will be taking more photos for me in the future.

Sent on 06/15/2012

"A Prior Memory" Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! It helps me out so much and it was alot of fun getting the chance to participate in your event, Thank you again and hope things are great for you and your family!
  • User2519170 · event on: 11/05/2011

Michael was very flexible and pleasant to work with. The photos exceeded my expectations and he captured every moment like he would a wedding. He captured all of the details of the event and even got some awesome group photos of roughly 50 people with some fun shots too. I highly recommend for any event.

Sent on 07/03/2012

Sabrina · Married on 06/18/2011

Michael was great! He was efficient and friendly and captured our special day perfectly. At our first anniversary, we were able to look at our pictures and relive all the joy and laughter of that day.

Sent on 06/24/2012

Jaime · Married on 06/12/2010

Michael was great. He has an awesome personality, and is very friendly and inviting. He had patience with us even when we were running a little behind and was quickly able to get us back in order a few times (we were a bit of a raucous bunch), all while staying calm and smiling. The price was amazing, and i even felt bad for not paying him more, but he was able to work with out tight budget and our pictures are amazing!!!! Thank you Michael. I hope to have you do our family pictures soon :).

-Jaime E.B.

Sent on 06/24/2012

Very creative. Spent a lot of time working to get the best pictures.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Shanyn · Married on 09/04/2010

A great deal for great pictures.
    An enjoyable experience with very little stress.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Diana · Married on 06/05/2010

"A Prior Memory," was wonderful, Michael also did my Maternity pictures. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Sent on 07/10/2012